ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
think i have a bug ... im at the stage where i need to buy the dildo. but the PC seems very buggy for me. i can open the sex toys tab then click on the Ary folder but its blank. nothing shows up. also theres no way to exit the tab without doing a rollback with the mouse wheel.

"update" - i can exit the tab with the close button top right but theres still nothing showing up when i go to the Ary folder

"update again" - ok so the dildo does appear .. but you have to the night scene twice then it will show up.
Yeah, twice you have to do Ary's night scene. When you see Lucy calling, you unlock the chance to buy the dildo. (y)

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Sooooo... no cheating, and I'm at Love 34 and Lewdness 31 with Ary. None of the events in the walkthrough work, probably due to this. It happened because I repeated scenes where points are awarded, like kissing or licking her nipples, and got a ton of extra love/lewdness points. Whatever you did to limit other point gains needs to be applied to ALL actions, so the events trigger properly.

Edit, looks like I missed the closet scene the first time because it gives me the option to meet Ary in the restaurant at the same time I'm supposed to watch her work and get the closet scene, so why would I watch her work again?

Last edited:

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Sooooo... no cheating, and I'm at Love 34 and Lewdness 31 with Ary. None of the events in the walkthrough work, probably due to this. It happened because I repeated scenes where points are awarded, like kissing or licking her nipples, and got a ton of extra love/lewdness points. Whatever you did to limit other point gains needs to be applied to ALL actions, so the events trigger properly.

Edit, looks like I missed the closet scene the first time because it gives me the option to meet Ary in the restaurant at the same time I'm supposed to watch her work and get the closet scene, so why would I watch her work again?
Did you put the patch in?

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Nope, didn't realize there was one... played through though being careful and managed to get all the content.

Thanks!

Reactions: ZL-Games

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
I'm stuck on the last part for Lucy. It says get 5 points with Beatrice and go to Lucy's room. I cant get more than 2 friendship points with Beatrice or find Lucy's room. Any help?

Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
View attachment 441743

Overview:
You are a jobless boy and one day you have the opportunity to run a resort with an attractive owner. Will you be able to attract new customers and make the resort attractive?​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-17
Release Date: 2020-04-13
Developer: ZL-Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English, Italian, Russian
Other Games: My Sister Georgia - George and the Medical Degree
Sir UncleVT please add to opp the description - russian language.
The language is switched in preferences. I work as a translator directly with the game developer and ZL-Games can confirm my words.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Harem Resort — v0.6 Cover.jpg

Download Harem Resort V0.6
Hi guys, today I'm releasing version 0.6 of Harem Resort.

In this version you can interact with Beatrice and have fun with her. I also ran some animations. I also improved the gameplay of the game by introducing hints to help you progress with the game. Resolved Bugs. And introduced the replay of the hot scenes from the pc of the mc room. I hope you like them.

Since I've made big changes, I suggest we start the game over from the beginning.

CHANGELOG:

• New interactions with Beatrice.
  • Fixed various bugs.
  • Tips inserted (You can find them in the statistics of the girl)
  • Inserted hot scene replay (Find the button in the mc computer)
  • Reduced some scenes to repeat to unlock a new event.
Thank you for your support

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Out on svs

Windows -

Mac -

CHANGELOG:
  • Fixed various bugs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kakato and t77

Royco35

Dec 23, 2019

Windows -

Mac -

CHANGELOG:
  • Fixed various bugs.
FYI - Just a small point, the main heading still refers to 0.5 while the links have been updated to 0.6.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
FYI - Just a small point, the main heading still refers to 0.5 while the links have been updated to 0.6.
so all the xxx events that could have been repeatable encounters are all going to be hidden in the gallery? If that's the case then this game is not for me . I prefer repeatable events not a gallery.

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
so all the xxx events that could have been repeatable encounters are all going to be hidden in the gallery? If that's the case then this game is not for me . I prefer repeatable events not a gallery.
Not really. The events are repeatable for example for appointments. The replays are for the hot scenes of the story, which I have implemented so that I can see it again when I want to...

Reactions: Mormont

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Can someone help looking for hotel or resort game with chinese Protagonist he was a bartender met an old mysterious man that was dieing gave him a key to a house the NC got into a fight with a patron saving a girl from being molested or not saving her same outcome your boss fires you then you decide to find out what the house looks like the old man gave you apon arriving to the new town you meet a farm girl that shows you around and allows you to stay with her for the night because hotel/resort is not in any condition for you to sleep there. I just can't remember the name.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lykanz

emkoss85

Jan 28, 2019
Can someone help looking for hotel or resort game with chinese Protagonist he was a bartender met an old mysterious man that was dieing gave him a key to a house the NC got into a fight with a patron saving a girl from being molested or not saving her same outcome your boss fires you then you decide to find out what the house looks like the old man gave you apon arriving to the new town you meet a farm girl that shows you around and allows you to stay with her for the night because hotel/resort is not in any condition for you to sleep there. I just can't remember the name.
It was the inn remake i believe.no updates in the last 4 or 5 months.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
It's the game I develop, The Inn.

You can find the thread here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-inn-rework-beta-v4-fix-2-lykanz.8919/

robert ash

Jun 23, 2018
View attachment 641183

Download Harem Resort V0.6
Hi guys, today I'm releasing version 0.6 of Harem Resort.

In this version you can interact with Beatrice and have fun with her. I also ran some animations. I also improved the gameplay of the game by introducing hints to help you progress with the game. Resolved Bugs. And introduced the replay of the hot scenes from the pc of the mc room. I hope you like them.

Since I've made big changes, I suggest we start the game over from the beginning.

CHANGELOG:

• Fixed various bugs.
Thank you for your support
Sorry. The breasts are really really silly. There is no point in playing a game like this.

2.20 star(s) 10 Votes