gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
what are the new interactions with beatrice? any story content or new option to the already exist?

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Next question!
Read WT which says next step with Bea is to have 4 points with Georgia but can only have 3 even after dropping the glass?

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Next question!
Read WT which says next step with Bea is to have 4 points with Georgia but can only have 3 even after dropping the glass?
The WT that is in the first post is from the previous version. In version 0.6 I made some changes also to unlock new events (I reduced the repetitions)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Discord News
Release Harem Resort V0.7 for patrons 20$ or more
Harem Resort — v0.7 Release.jpg
Hi guys, today I'm releasing version 0.7 of Harem Resort. In this version you can interact with Milly and have fun with her. I added some new animation and went on with Milly's story. Now you can spend time with her. Have a good time. In addition, the game has the Portuguese language (thanks guisousa02 and other staff). CHANGELOG: - New interactions with Milly. - Fixed various bugs. - Portuguese language added. Thank you for your support

Link:

Additional News
New game "My Milly"

MyMilly1.jpg Today I inform you that in July I will release a new game called (My Milly). You already know it in the game Harem Resort. It will be a Visual Novel where you will play as Milly's uncle or family friend. I warn you that Harem Resort will not be dropped! Further updates in the next few days. Thanks!

MyMilly2.png

This is Milly, for those of you who don't know her. You will discover her story in this game before Harem Resort. She's a shy girl but she's immediately comfortable with you because she's spent a lot of time with you in the past.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I finished just now last 0,6 release and i must say my compliments to the developer for all improvements he made since his first release only few months ago . Great work Zl , i enjoy a lot !!!!!

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
Fantabaldu You made a review of the game but you are calling it "Harem Hotel". So was your review actually of Harem Hotel or Harem Resort ? If the latter, you should correct the word. If the former, you should move it to the correct location.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Fantabaldu You made a review of the game but you are calling it "Harem Hotel". So was your review actually of Harem Hotel or Harem Resort ? If the latter, you should correct the word. If the former, you should move it to the correct location.
Thanks a lot for your post.
Ofc my review it was for Harem Resort ... it was my misprint ... i edited now.. thk again

Reactions: Emma M

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
Mc room. Follow the WT of the first post.
Actually I hope you can make some "sense" in to the story. I mean some activity can repeat to increase relationship, but some events should only occur one time, for example watching Ary working and help her everyday is okay but touch her butts everyday is kinda weird. Read the same dialogue again and again is boring enough, but repeat what already happen is even more annoying.

2.20 star(s) 10 Votes