EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Thanks for your feedback, I guess you're great and you don't miss a comma in English. My question is if you are as good at writing in Italian as I am at writing in English.
I do have a tendency to check my spelling and correct it if it's wrong, but the last time I played your game it wasn't just a few typos that were problematic, but often the sentences barely made any sense. For your information, English isn't my native language either, but I took the time and effort to learn it - just like I did with Russian, where it took a whole year to learn to write with Cyrillic letters - so I could ask you if you can write in my native language on the same level as I can in English. Don't get me wrong though, I understand that not everyone has the same level of skill in a foreign language, but there's a bare minimum you should have when you decide to make an English release for your game, and that wasn't there at all.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
- Portuguese language added.

Neat, now we only have to wait for English to be added instead of Engrish.
Nazi English Grammar wants you !!!!

Joking aside , not only in last version but also in the previous ones , the English of the developer it's absolutely improved ; in the work team arrived some new proofreaders Mormont and Ozel , two English mother language , that helped a lot with past dialogues and with this new release, i think that if you will play the game another time from the beginning you could noticed all efforts made by Zl with writing ....
Anyway i suggest you if for you it's not possible to use discord to to join Zl server , to write him all typos that you found and that you would like to be edited ; i'm sure that Zl would be really glad to have your help here

Last edited:

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I do have a tendency to check my spelling and correct it if it's wrong, but the last time I played your game it wasn't just a few typos that were problematic, but often the sentences barely made any sense. For your information, English isn't my native language either, but I took the time and effort to learn it - just like I did with Russian, where it took a whole year to learn to write with Cyrillic letters - so I could ask you if you can write in my native language on the same level as I can in English. Don't get me wrong though, I understand that not everyone has the same level of skill in a foreign language, but there's a bare minimum you should have when you decide to make an English release for your game, and that wasn't there at all.
I don't know which version you played. But I have two English proof readers correcting my handwriting. If you find something wrong, you can always report it to me. ;)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Nazi English Grammar want you !!!!

Joking aside , not only in last version , the English of the developer it's absolutely improved , but in the team work arrived a new proofreader Mormont that helped a lot with past dialogues and with this new release, i think that you played the game another time from the beginning you could noticed all efforts made by Zl with writing ....
Yeah, I've only been there past few updates to help with the English some of the earlier stuff might have been missed but we are working hard to make sure it's all coherent enough. Also with the help of Ozel we are making steps forward with the dialogue.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
If the issue is the older dialogue, I wasn't a part of the team at the time, and it hasn't been taken care of. I've been working on the newer versions of the game. (y)

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Here some pictures with Linda e Sophia, a new project made by the Zl that will be focused about Milly, one of the most important character of Harem Resort; here the link of his discord to have more information :
1592219757764.png
1592219774811.png

Reactions: Thanna and ZL-Games

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I would recommend having the proofreaders go over the start of the game, since any new players are going to run into any language that is not up to par. Then they might think it is engrish throughout and shy away from it.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Versione 0.7a

Mac:
Pc:
Android:

Changelog: This new version has the full translation of the Russian language, which I was wrong to include in the previous version. Sorry again Kir_laurentis, thank you for your work and all the staff ( from discord channel)

2.20 star(s) 10 Votes