Jugo66

Dec 6, 2018
Oh come on when I think in terms of devs who are milking Isctor and Gumdrops are first that come to mind with their thousand or so patrons it's hardly the case here and ZL works hard and wants to give out updates that people are going to like.

It's not an incest game so no patch. His other game My Milly is an incest game if you haven't checked that but it's only on the first update so you might want to wait for a bit more content.

I love the Art and the Game started lovely , but the way it slows down is a bit to much . Nothing against the game and the graphics , but it really needs more touch at writing and story telling also the amount of new Stuff each Update . I mean less grinding and more Story is what a game makes good , but so much grinding for this little bit isn´t really something that helps to get new supporters. To much devs made the same decission and exactly because of that the people need a good structure and a balance system between grind and story ;)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Now that we're approaching 10 releases, here are my thoughts so far. I'll probably do a review at some point in the future.

Pros:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cons:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm definitely continuing to enjoy the game, and I think ZL Games is doing well overall. The writer in me just wishes for more. You can make broth with bones, but you can make stew with meat.

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
So no sex yet? That doesn't bode well for "my milly" having sex scenes any time soon. Maybe more than a year.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Harem Resort — v0.9 Release.jpg

Release Harem Resort V0.9 for patrons 20$ or more
Hi, guys. Today I release the new version 0.9 of Harem Resort. I added new interactions with Nicole. I hope you like this update.
CHANGELOG:
- New interactions with Nicole.
- New Animations
Thank you for your support.

Elasstommer

Aug 15, 2017
I like the models. The hint system is handy, but the pace of story development is glacial. The game doesn't have that much grinding in it, but it feels like it takes forever to get anywhere because it's been ages since we last saw development of anything central to the story and the updates don't include a whole heck of a lot.

Star Dude

Jan 13, 2019
What are the new Nicole interactions? I keep on doing the special exercises (training) and still just the handjob and stats are not changing but the tip still says "Do more special exercises!"

tatomcm80

Jul 18, 2019
What are the new Nicole interactions? I keep on doing the special exercises (training) and still just the handjob and stats are not changing but the tip still says "Do more special exercises!"
Blowjob, sex scene and that's all.

emkoss85

Jan 28, 2019
I wonder if any game has ever explored the harem route from the other side? I don't mean reverse harem, where it's multiple guys pursuing one girl; I mean has anyone tried making a game where you play as one of the girls pursuing this one guy who is so often the protagonist?
Yes...(i love daddy)was the name i beilive

declannl

Nov 17, 2018
for the Mac users. Download windows and Mac version.
In the windows version selects all files and folders in de map "game"
the goto the Mac version right click the file show package, find the game folder and delete all content. paste all content from the windows game folder, and the 0.9a version works fine

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Have you done normal training a few times? I had the same problem with the blowjob not unlocking turns out it was an issue with my save as I'd missed a previous training session with Nicole.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
There are no sexual tags on this game. Is this still correct? No vaginal/anal/oral sex, not even masturbation?

If not, which tags are missing, so we can ask a mod to add them?

tatomcm80

Jul 18, 2019
After 30 hand jobs with variation of face or boobs cum, it becomes tiresome... nothing updates, so how exactly did you progress to a Blowjob and sex scene?
I repeated Day-Beach-Nicole-Spend time together-Do gymnastics-Special training-Handjob until new dialog options appeared, (blowjob and Spooning).

• Hey there
Reactions: Otyi
2.20 star(s) 10 Votes