Star Dude

Jan 13, 2019
I repeated Day-Beach-Nicole-Spend time together-Do gymnastics-Special training-Handjob until new dialog options appeared, (blowjob and Spooning).
My latest save was with Friendship/Love/Lewdness values of 10/5/2 and it would not go any further after lots and lots of handjobs.
I went back to an older save at 10/4/0 and was able to do a couple regular training (with touch ass) to get to 10/6/0.
Then on to the special training and after a handjob, the other options showed up with final values maxed out at 10/9/4.

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
How many times do you have to do the "Special Exercises" with Nicole until new options apears?

i did around 20 times and nothing

RenPythagorus

Jun 6, 2017
How many times do you have to do the "Special Exercises" with Nicole until new options apears?

i did around 20 times and nothing
I had the same problem. There is a conditional in the code that doesn't progress if her stats are 5 love, 2 lewd. I went into the console and bumped love up to 6 and the game got back on track. To do that, open up the console and enter this:

nce_attr.love = 6

Reactions: capatosta and Otyi
Sep 11, 2020
Is there NTR or not in this game? Because I'm not getting cucked, even if this is just a game. (Note: someone said it has NTR content and Dev said there isn't. I'm fucken confused rn. Help a brother out.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: VRN00B

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Is there NTR or not in this game? Because I'm not getting cucked, even if this is just a game. (Note: someone said it has NTR content and Dev said there isn't. I'm fucken confused rn. Help a brother out.

Thanks in advance.
I don't know where the someone got the NTR part from but I can assure you there is no NTR involved the dev is no fan of it either so you can rest assured that you won't see anything like that.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I will have to give this a spin. The comments and reviews look promising...

TrissLover

Sep 15, 2020

Hi guys,
I would like to inform you that I am currently experiencing some personal commitments that are keeping me busy until the whole month of November. For this reason I have decided to postpone the update of My Milly for December and Harem Resort to January 2021. Unfortunately the time available is a few hours a day and now I don't have that either. As soon as I move into a new appartment, I will resume my work. I don't want to release a very short update. I would like to inform you that in November there will be no payment for the patrons.
I will keep you updated.
Thank you for your support.
Hi guys,
I would like to inform you that I am currently experiencing some personal commitments that are keeping me busy until the whole month of November. For this reason I have decided to postpone the update of My Milly for December and Harem Resort to January 2021. Unfortunately the time available is a few hours a day and now I don't have that either. As soon as I move into a new appartment, I will resume my work. I don't want to release a very short update. I would like to inform you that in November there will be no payment for the patrons.
I will keep you updated.
Thank you for your support.

Feb 6, 2018
I had the same problem. There is a conditional in the code that doesn't progress if her stats are 5 love, 2 lewd. I went into the console and bumped love up to 6 and the game got back on track. To do that, open up the console and enter this:

nce_attr.love = 6
how do you find the console to fix this issue?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
i can't find the love 5 in the notebook to change for love 6
For Nicole? Make sure you have tried every exercise with her a few times if that doesn't work you can try editing the save think someone posted instructions around here or try a new save.

2.20 star(s) 10 Votes