TrissLover

Sep 15, 2020

Hi, guys. Today I release the new version 0.10 of Harem Resort. I added new interactions with Lucy; I focused on fixing some bugs and adding Milly's new photo gallery. I hope you like this update.
CHANGELOG:
- New scene with Lucy
- Various bugs fixed
- Milly's gallery added
Link Download:
Thank you for your support.
Hi, guys. Today I release the new version 0.10 of Harem Resort. I added new interactions with Lucy; I focused on fixing some bugs and adding Milly's new photo gallery. I hope you like this update.
CHANGELOG:
- New scene with Lucy
- Various bugs fixed
- Milly's gallery added
Link Download:
Thank you for your support.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I think it took me about the same amount of time to extract and then load the game up as it did to play through the update.

I mean if you are going to do that....at least be some quick fap worthy vaginal sex and not of the tease variety.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think it took me about the same amount of time to extract and then load the game up as it did to play through the update.

I mean if you are going to do that....at least be some quick fap worthy vaginal sex and not of the tease variety.
If you have been playing from the start you should be well aware by now that it's all going to build up with each girl for that it's more relationship building with them and once you get a certain amount of points the more lewd scenes will follow.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
If you have been playing from the start you should be well aware by now that it's all going to build up with each girl for that it's more relationship building with them and once you get a certain amount of points the more lewd scenes will follow.

I have played from the start. Hence why I had a save ready to step right into for that literal 2 minute content update. Just like I did then 3 or so months ago for that similar experience. Not that I was flat out trying dog the dev on that mind you. As from his patreon totals I totally get the time investment aspect that is going to be in play here.

Was basically just saying if you are going to make a sandbox game that beyond the girl choice presentation (which is excellent here imo) gets pretty much everything wrong in regards to avoiding the things that make people hate that format (and I say that as somebody that given the surface choice would always prefer sandbox due to the flexibility it generally allows to focus the game's pursuit playtime on my own preference girls as I see fit instead of always waiting for the non-sandbox game to circle back to the ones I actually care about)..........you might as well switch the string along game to going more all in on those short update payouts the game is offering :)

Previous saves might have been borked btw and FWIW with this latest update in not showing any progress available in the hint menu. As Lucy in mine when I loaded it up was still labeled as completed.

Last edited:
Reactions: visagedirect

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Previous saves might have been borked btw and FWIW with this latest update in not showing any progress available in the hint menu. As Lucy in mine when I loaded it up was still labeled as completed.
Any previous saves should be fine; none of mine had issues loading. You are correct about the progress indicator, however. To see the new content, ask Lucy to meet at night again to discuss the resort. Use Ask for the award because Milly is in the resort from the dialogue options. After the new scene, there is nothing else; this was mainly a bug-fix release.

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
how do i get beatrice to show up. im done with all characters execept lucy. it says i need to do beatrice stuff to continue

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
how do i get beatrice to show up. im done with all characters execept lucy. it says i need to do beatrice stuff to continue
It's based on your relationship with Ary initially. I just checked my own past saves to see, and at the time Beatrice showed up, I had 5 Friendship and 3 Love (both with Ary). If you then, in the evening, click on your bed (at the bottom right of the screen) there will be a cutscene where she appears. After that, look for her on the beach.

Note that the walkthrough says you need 8 Ary "points"; I don't know if this means Friendship, Love, or both combined (5 F + 3 L = 8 total points in my case).

Reactions: Mormont

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.10 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
I have played from the start. Hence why I had a save ready to step right into for that literal 2 minute content update. Just like I did then 3 or so months ago for that similar experience. Not that I was flat out trying dog the dev on that mind you. As from his patreon totals I totally get the time investment aspect that is going to be in play here.

Was basically just saying if you are going to make a sandbox game that beyond the girl choice presentation (which is excellent here imo) gets pretty much everything wrong in regards to avoiding the things that make people hate that format (and I say that as somebody that given the surface choice would always prefer sandbox due to the flexibility it generally allows to focus the game's pursuit playtime on my own preference girls as I see fit instead of always waiting for the non-sandbox game to circle back to the ones I actually care about)..........you might as well switch the string along game to going more all in on those short update payouts the game is offering :)

I totally agree with you, what's the point of update? literally 30 seconds content, WTF no wonder this game is never gonna break 2 stars lol its a shame really its could be quite good (in right devs hands) :)

Last edited:
Reactions: EZ8lt

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
So if I am reading things here right this V .10 update really isn't worth the time to download and play as an update with existing saves that is. I guess it would be best to wait for next update and hope that there is some more/juicer content ie: not missing much at the moment...

Tsutomu1983

Sep 7, 2020
Amigos, esperando que el desarrollador no se moleste, les comparto una traducción al español que hice del juego, espero que les guste

2.20 star(s) 10 Votes