Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Not a big loss. With only 5 to 10 new images per update (which don't come out regularly either), this one obviously sank. Something Special and this one must be cousins. A lot of wait for 5 seconds of gameplay. Anyway, fortunately, in the meantime, a lot of other promising games came out. Just forget about this one. Not worth our time.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I have seen Dev's who been inactive for far long and once they got back they brought big updates for their games. So I just wait and see and hopefully he will do continue. :unsure:
Stop dreaming and open your eyes, man. It will never happen. He's not the only Dev acting this way. More and more devs become like this.

Adult game devs became like Game of Thrones characters = After one or two seasons, you learn to not get attached to them, because they can die suddenly and savagely at any moment. The same principle applies here. Don't get attached to Devs. Most of them disappoint us sooner or later.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.11a
Released on

CHANGELOG:
- New scene with Giorgia

UPDATE V0.11a

- Russian language

Maybe somebody from the Uploader can upload this version here so all others can download it here and a lot faster as this link from another side.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Stop dreaming and open your eyes, man. It will never happen. He's not the only Dev acting this way. More and more devs become like this.

Adult game devs became like Game of Thrones characters = After one or two seasons, you learn to not get attached to them, because they can die suddenly and savagely at any moment. The same principle applies here. Don't get attached to Devs. Most of them disappoint us sooner or later.
Not dead yet it seems!

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Not dead yet it seems!
So what ? Where did I write it was dead? Good for you if you like updates with only 10 new renders. I don't care, but don't quote me just to say "not dead yet it seems ! ". I don't care. Have a good day.

2.20 star(s) 10 Votes