Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
There is about as much content as other games have in their initial release (bj with 2 of them, kissing with 4 and a few nude scenes). So don´t bother and stay away especially considering that the writing is as piss poor as 90% of the other games and that their isn´t any gameplay either.
Well, how much content do you expect? It is still a work in progress and will get better over time but maybe you could help here and say exactly where the problems are and what needs to be fixed?

Reactions: hello_world

Swag&Bacon

Jun 2, 2020
There is about as much content as other games have in their initial release (bj with 2 of them, kissing with 4 and a few nude scenes). So don´t bother and stay away especially considering that the writing is as piss poor as 90% of the other games and that their isn´t any gameplay either.
Golden comment. I wish more people would sum up the state of a game so i don't have to bother my internet with unnecessary downloads.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Came to ask if there was any content yet. Thanks for saving me a download my guy.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Cover0.8.jpg

Release Harem Resort V0.8 for patrons 20$ or more

Last edited:
Reactions: ZL-Games

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
Hmmm... We'll see if i'll play shorter than i downloaded the game (again) ;)

A few moments later: unfortunately, nothing has changed.
3 quick dates with Giorgia (1-kiss, 2-titjob, 3-sex) and it's over.

Last edited:

Bluballz

Jun 10, 2018
The renders an game looks interesting but the Dev has a bad track recorded. You need a better dialogue on conversations because there is NONE this is lazy ass writing "We talked about work stuff and Interest" "It nice to be with Ary" quit talking to your damn self have a FUCKING conversation... lol. I know it a new game but come on man expain some shit, have a back story. I see this game being abandon in 3.5 updates if your lucky because your writing SUCK. Sorry but see you on your next game so I tell you that your STILL SUCKING ASS at the dialogue an character conversation.

Dam

• Haha
Reactions: Romaru

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Gave this a go through two updates and I'll not go a third. The models are OK but the writing needs serious improvement. The dialogues are sparse at best much like "Dick see Jane" or "Dick licks Jane". The translation serious improvement needs because syntax grammar Engrish is all out whack and for makes the challenge read. The plot is meh and with the bad writing this one is a no.

Jugo66

Dec 6, 2018
There is some content just not much it's not going to be a fuck fest straight away. Check back in an update or two, should be some more content.
Noone is against a bit story and some ways to build the relationships before the fucking , but when the REAL Story is Missing and grammar kills you at reading always the same because endless grinding it´s only annoying . That way it looks only like many other fast milking dev´s who aren´t interested on what the community thinks , only how he could bring updates without much investment to milk more supporters .

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Noone is against a bit story and some ways to build the relationships before the fucking , but when the REAL Story is Missing and grammar kills you at reading always the same because endless grinding it´s only annoying . That way it looks only like many other fast milking dev´s who aren´t interested on what the community thinks , only how he could bring updates without much investment to milk more supporters .
Oh come on when I think in terms of devs who are milking Isctor and Gumdrops are first that come to mind with their thousand or so patrons it's hardly the case here and ZL works hard and wants to give out updates that people are going to like.

No incest patch?
It's not an incest game so no patch. His other game My Milly is an incest game if you haven't checked that but it's only on the first update so you might want to wait for a bit more content.

Reactions: ZL-Games

wazaa

Aug 5, 2017
I'm sorrybut the game is quite bad

"oh, I will buy a dildo and hide it in her room so she will take it and then I will spy how she is masturbating. It is an incredible good plan"

-> Insert facepalm here <-

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I wonder if any game has ever explored the harem route from the other side? I don't mean reverse harem, where it's multiple guys pursuing one girl; I mean has anyone tried making a game where you play as one of the girls pursuing this one guy who is so often the protagonist?

• Haha
Reactions: lonerboner
2.20 star(s) 10 Votes