LokiSalmon

Jul 7, 2017
To get Beatrice, you have to click the bed in your room.

There's practically no other reason to go to your room, so it's understandable to miss.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
To get Beatrice, you have to click the bed in your room.

There's practically no other reason to go to your room, so it's understandable to miss.
it's not true. In the room you have the computer where you see the bonus pictures and buy Ary's dildo to progress with the story.

Reactions: Mormont

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
So, tried it out and can say i like the idea of the resort setting, but it is still pretty bare for now. First few minutes is basicly skipping days just to grind stats with one girl before the rest of the content opens up, which i personaly dont feel is a right way of doing it, but up to the dev to decide.

Smaller bit of critic, the [x] on the stats menu is almost as abysmally small as the X on mobile adds, might want to make it a bit easier to click then it is now.

All in all a good basis to built on, hope to see more content in the future. Good luck.

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
So, tried it out and can say i like the idea of the resort setting, but it is still pretty bare for now. First few minutes is basicly skipping days just to grind stats with one girl before the rest of the content opens up, which i personaly dont feel is a right way of doing it, but up to the dev to decide.

Smaller bit of critic, the [x] on the stats menu is almost as abysmally small as the X on mobile adds, might want to make it a bit easier to click then it is now.

All in all a good basis to built on, hope to see more content in the future. Good luck.
Thank you for your thought. I saw that the exit button is uncomfortable and I will replace it with one that is easier to click.
To unlock the options I wanted to make it realistic. I mean first you have to talk and get to know the girl. Anyway, I'm trying to modify some dialogues and vary them so as not to bore the player.

Reactions: hentai charley

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
it's not true. In the room you have the computer where you see the bonus pictures and buy Ary's dildo to progress with the story.
Can I buy the dildo in this version? When I click on it, I just get a "Sold Out" label.

Also, I've MET Milly, but haven't seen her since she arrived. Does she appear otherwise in this version?

ZL-Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
New poll!
New stories and interactions in version 0.5

Hi guys, today you can decide which girl gets developed in version 0.5.
This will bring new stories and interactions.
End of poll March 5.
Link:

Nov 25, 2017
I have been clicking on the bed in the protagonist's room but it does not give me an interface like the computer. Therefore, I am not able to start the Beatrice event even though I have completed Giorgia's events. P.S. I have a touchscreen monitor so I have literally clicked every spot in the room to get it to work.

Last edited:

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I gave it a shot, graphics are really nice and the girls are hot, but the problem for me is that too vanilla and lately if it does't have incest, these games just doesn't grab my attention anymore.

I wish luck for the dev.

Reactions: Paprika
2.20 star(s) 10 Votes