RPGM Abandoned Harem RPG Unofficial Remake [C5.0] [Kuroki]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
KurokiSama Hello. I did some writing on the game over chapter 4-6. It was a long ass time ago but it's cool to see someone still appreciates it

I can't offer any kind of official endorsement, of course. I left the team for other projects before Ker vanished.

I also can't really offer any major writing or narrative notes. Truth was that while Ker had elements of a plan, he preferred to design segments one at a time.

But I am fascinated by this, and I want to see what you did with my old CGs. A lot of them (and some of the character designs for my segments) Ker let me give a ton of input on.

It's not much, but if you want to ask questions about some segments I worked on, I can give some insights.

Takabreaka

Nov 12, 2019
Is this based on version 1 or version 2?
Last I recall, Ker decided to start over and rebuild his game from beginning.

KurokiSama

Jan 31, 2020
KurokiSama Hello. I did some writing on the game over chapter 4-6. It was a long ass time ago but it's cool to see someone still appreciates it

I can't offer any kind of official endorsement, of course. I left the team for other projects before Ker vanished.

I also can't really offer any major writing or narrative notes. Truth was that while Ker had elements of a plan, he preferred to design segments one at a time.

But I am fascinated by this, and I want to see what you did with my old CGs. A lot of them (and some of the character designs for my segments) Ker let me give a ton of input on.
Hello T51bwinterized, from most of the forum posts in the original thread I understand that Ker hasn't left any notes towards how the story continues and how it ends. Currently my major efforts are on remaking the CG chapter by chapter according to the CG packs Ker released, since I felt that is the game's most important factor and what the majority of players would see. Continuing the story after chapter 8 would be after redoing the CG. I'm not a writer but I am open to any writers wanting to improve the current stories/scenes.

Reactions: Iramis

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
They're my old scenes. They are what they are. My great regret was I wasn't the one to finish my Leona subplot. And Ker was never as invested in it as I was. But, what was made is what was made and I gave up any request for any creative direction awhile ago.

I can give you feedback on some of my material at least. Off the top of my headddddd

I remember Fiora was me starting with the fight with Angelica subplot. I think I did a few other things in chapter 4, but it's hard to recall. Definitely a few of the brothel scenes.

I did a whole bunch of the Chapter 5 quests. Samantha, Angelica, Phoebe, Naomi, Cecilia, Fiora. Maybe one or two more.

After that it's hard to recall. The big ones were the Naomi sub-plot with Milton. The reunion with Fiora and her scene with Mary. The Leona subplot. The part where the MC seduces and enslaves Aerial. I think I might have setup the fancy resort town brothel.

God I'd have to look at a scene lost to remember.

Last edited:

rennerd

Feb 19, 2020
The only obligatory 'sharing' scenes I recall were an implied fisherwife (first girl) with the random slaver guy you meet straight away, the thief's sister bj with the jailor, one girl getting tentacled, and a couple lesbian scenes, the mage possibly having scenes off screen with the church, and the centurian lady probably getting done by the other slaver during her 'training'.

ClupusVT

Oct 25, 2018
Thank you, I really like story this game but their art seem like very low quality . Now I can enjoy it, I hope you will continue develope this game

Reactions: xjay

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
Thank you so much for this.
This together with Slave Trainer was one of my earliest hentai games I've played and I'm so stocked to see this one again.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
This was my very first game that i played and am so very happy to see the torch passed and it continuing. I will surely show myy support. Thanks friends for bringing it back.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
First of all thanks for remaking this game hope you won't have problems with the original creator
The only gripe i have so far is why not separate the naration and the dialog yea you put ' ' for the dialog but is still with the narration is a mess hard to fallow

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I like harem and RPGM games. But I see quite a few labels that don't usually convince me: Slave, Bdsm, Rape, Torture, Prostitution. Especially BDSM, rape and torture. Can they be avoided?

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
i remember the old abandoned version which was linked in the thread. the game begged to be made in unity lol.

also the only reason im downloading an .exe is because i trust this site. i dont like downloading unknown exes and running them.

The original Ker version was also an exe file. If you dont like running it as an exe, then you can just open it with something like 7zip and treat it the same as any zip file at this site.

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
I like harem and RPGM games. But I see quite a few labels that don't usually convince me: Slave, Bdsm, Rape, Torture, Prostitution. Especially BDSM, rape and torture. Can they be avoided?
The answer is yes and no, there is some BDSM stuff, characters get raped by other people and off camera but you dont do it to them per se, its consensual if you choose to be nice. slaves are the name of the game unfortunately that CANT be avoided, torture happens as well but doesnt go too far into detail

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote