• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Abandoned Harem RPG Unofficial Remake [C5.0] [Kuroki]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

deeliman

Sep 29, 2018
Are there any plans to continue the story where it left off after you're finished with the cg updates?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
man i hate comments like this there are TONS of vanilla games don't like it don't play it
its sad too see devs change games midway and turn them vanilla
I haven't asked that anyone change anything, I have only asked if it's avoidable. If you understand anything else about my question, it is your problem. And if it bothers you, I'm sorry, but I don't care, I'll keep asking if I think it's appropriate.

In any case, if it isn't avoidable I will proceed to ignore the game, if it's, I will surely try to play it. But I prefer to know before downloading the game.

Reactions: Sole

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The answer is yes and no, there is some BDSM stuff, characters get raped by other people and off camera but you dont do it to them per se, its consensual if you choose to be nice. slaves are the name of the game unfortunately that CANT be avoided, torture happens as well but doesnt go too far into detail
Well, if the MC isn't the rapist and the rape scenes aren't seen, then there would be no problem for that part.

For the rest, I would prefer to know if there is a lot of BDSM, if so I do not think the game interests me.

Otherwise, if torture has no sexual component, then I don't care. And we will see about the slaves , depending on how it's focused. From prostitution, I just don't like the MC to prostitute the LIs.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
BDSM is literally one of the things I believe Ralph likes doing to the girls, and at least a few of them like that being done to them. Angelica I remember being a more extreme case in that she's basically your doormat, and gets pissed at people for not agreeing with you. In fact, light or dark path, there's literally no way she isn't getting pissy with at least someone due to not listening to you. The only difference is her reverence of you. Do you want her to see you as a king, or as a god?

I feel like just having slavery as a theme should have told the more vanilla viewers that this game was anything but kind, and from my point of view, if a dev makes a slave game, I fully expect something dark in it just to solidify that these girls have no real will of their own, just maybe the fact there's some kindness sprinkled in if the player so chooses. The act of being a slave is not vanilla.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well i loved ker's game i hope this one gets finished ... and is at least half as good ..... dling to give this game a shot :love:

Reactions: Konstantinus
Aug 17, 2019
I never thought I'd see this game again. The original was one of the first adult games I ever played, I absolutely loved the ambition of it, and I still have the blogspot for it bookmarked somewhere. After well over a year of silence though, I honestly lost hope for it. To be honest, even if Ker did come back it probably wouldn't be the same. I imagine the writing would suffer after being out of practise for so long, and (in my opinion) it was already starting to slip before he left.

KurokiSama

Jan 31, 2020
Frequently asked questions

What are your plans with this remake?

Currently I plan to remake the game's CG (7700+ in total) and give it a art upgrade to fit with more modern RPG games. Aside from that I am planning to add a bit more extra CG including inn sex cg etc.

Are you planning to continue the story after chapter 8?
Not at the moment since I need to spend the majority of my efforts in remaking CG. A few writers have expressed interest in expending it and I'm open to it but that would be discussed after the majority of CG have been remade.

Which build is the remake based on?
The latest build by Ker (c8m7).

What happened to the original game?
Ker has been developing the original game for over a decade but suddenly stopped 1.5 years ago. As far as we know he was last active on Twitter in June 2021 because he liked a few tweets.

Which engine are you using for the new CGs?
I'm mainly using Custom Maid Order 3D2 since that is the engine I'm most familiar with. I have created over 500 characters there and spent unholy amounts of time creating custom scenes to be familiar with the engine.

Why does X character look so different from the original?
Engine constraints mostly, the original game's CG was created on Custom Girl 3D by techarts and was great back in the day but currently it has become obsolete due to a major lack of support. While Custom Maid offers a lot of options, many tattoos and clothing for the original characters can't be 100% replicated, for example Terra/Sarah's tattoos and Isabella's outfit. I do try my best to make them as accurate as possible.

Whats with the patreon?
It's mainly there for people interested in downloading the Remake CG and donations. There no plans to make paid exclusive pre releases from there.

Who's your favorite slave?
Sarah best girl

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
It would be so great if developers would STOP making large RPG maker games in executable format.
It takes ages to run (it unpacks in the background every time).

TIP: Use UniExtract ( ) to unpack the game and avoid that sloooooow startup.

Also,
why not create your own game instead of copying someone else's (and risk infringement lawsuits)?

Reactions: T33N3R

Thata'sae

Jan 30, 2020
Hmm can Download it, but can´t play it... Because literally my Internet Browser, my System, and even my Anit Virus Programm say all the Same: Warning this File is Possible a Dangerous Program that can Break your System HMMM :WaitWhat:
Since nobody has responded to you I'll help you out. With how the original and therefore this remake is packaged as a .exe that installs the game rather than a .zip, anti-virus programs have a conniption. I've played the original multiple times, and now am playing this one I can guarantee you It's safe to tell your anti-virus to calm down and install anyway. All that will happen when you do is the game will install and a new folder will be created wherever you tell the installer to place said game.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Dragantis said:
Why did you take someone else work and upgrade it instead of doing your own game?
uh... the og game was abandoned so....
So..?
It is still infringement.

The original Ker version was also an exe file. If you dont like running it as an exe, then you can just open it with something like 7zip and treat it the same as any zip file at this site.
You cannot open this in 7zip, I tried. You need to use UniExtract.
Still, you really miss the point. It takes a long time to start the game up due to first unpacking to your temp folder, FOR NO REASON.
Unpack it with UniExtract and it starts immediately.

CluelessLemon

Jul 27, 2017
this is just weird. Yes the original is abandoned but it is still there. You are just taking someone else's work, changing the art, while trying to profit off it. you even claimed you have no plans to continue the story. Create your own project where you use your own characters, story, ect. At least that way you won't be trying to profit of another work.

Reactions: Dragantis

Thata'sae

Jan 30, 2020
It would be so great if developers would STOP making large RPG maker games in executable format.
It takes ages to run (it unpacks in the background every time).

TIP: Use UniExtract ( ) to unpack the game and avoid that sloooooow startup.

Also,
why not create your own game instead of copying someone else's (and risk infringement lawsuits)?

I can't comment on the executable format choice vs UniExtract since I don't make the games. What I can comment on is the "copy" of Harem. KurokiSama, like myself, is a fan of the original and wanted to see the game and it's story come to life again. If Ker comes back and decides he doesn't like that fans are continuing his work then he can talk to us. I appreciate your opinion but please, if you don't like this remake don't play it. We don't intend to stop it until either the game is finished up to where Ker left it, just prettier or maybe to an actual ending. I hope you have a pleasant day.

Reactions: Bilb0

Xanado

May 9, 2018
It lives!?!

The original was a great rpg so it was sad when Ker got sick and couldn't work on it anymore. Here's hoping he gets better.

I will follow this project for sure.

Good Luck.

Thata'sae

Jan 30, 2020
It lives!?!

Th original was a great rpg so it was sad that Ker got sick and couldn't work on it anymore. Here's hoping he gets better.

I will follow this project for sure.

Good Luck.

It does indeed live again. Kuroki has a discord open to the public rather than locked behind a paywall if you'd like to come over. Will be more reliable to see what's being worked on there than waiting for a progress update here.

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
So happy to see one of my earliest and favorite games still being remembered! You will forever be remember Ker. Thank you to the team making this, hope to see how it goes.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Why are people so anal about a remake to a project that hasn't been touched for a long time? Who fucking cares? Like you're the moral high ground when you know fully well this site is mostly a pirate site anyway. Yeah, I wanna be lectured by the consequences of stealing when I'm using a site where the majority of adult games are here for free.

Buzz off.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok assessment of making it to the main land .... i gotta admit pretty damn good so far .... kinda reminds me of a very similar game :ROFLMAO:
i really like the newer look of the images .... but i do miss ker's ..... fav babes : Donna\ Terra ...
i'll finish this update a little later tonight ... all in all .... (y)(y)(y)(y)(y) ... awesome remake .. which is kinda rare to see a remake as good as the original .... you my friend did a great job :love:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote