RPGM Abandoned Harem RPG Unofficial Remake [C5.0] [Kuroki]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dragantis

Jul 30, 2018
I know that I probably sound like a dick but original game may be abandoned now but author can return any time (if He is alive). What will you do if He ask you to take this down? I see that you already made a patronite for this game, what will you do if He demand share of income? What if He come after a year or years? There were many case when original law owner stooped or even sued modders. Although there is big chance, that it will not happens here, is it worth risking?

IMO if you have time and skills, better do you own game instead of moding or remaking someone else work. If you lack some skills than try to cooperate with someone. If you really like this one game, than become inspired by it and do something similar but with your own flavor.

Reactions: Omniban and Yamemai

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
I for one am happy that someone has re-awakened this game. I know Ker had many bouts of illness and the game had laid dormant for too long. Applause and appreciation to the Dev team who rekindled this adventure.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I'm glad this is being updated. I played this game up to Chapter 4 and then stopped, and I remember why I disliked 3D Girl, mostly for its very aged graphics. The girls have gotten a much needed face lift, so I'm assuming you're using the Koikatu models.

StarfuryMK2

Nov 13, 2020
I liked the original in the early stages. Up to the version where get ur heartstone stolen, after the train ride.
But after that when he remade the game and changed it. I lost interest in it, too few libertys in the way u could progress.

Like right at the start of the game, u could go into the fishing village and get Sam before Donna. But after the remade u HAD to take Donna as slave first.
If the remake is based on the later version, good luck with it but no thanks.

Reactions: Sole and Yamemai

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I don't think this kind of game being more railroaded is that much of a bad thing. Donna's whole character kinda makes sense making her the first girl because you always like to have someone who can patch you up after getting your ass kicked. Sam is good as a sort of person who can mess with the enemy a bit, but I'd prefer a healer. Plus they're both set up to have that first girl mentality anyway, it is just a matter of one being more useful for most encounters than the other.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I'm a little confused. What software was used for the art in the original game and what software is used for this one?

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
3D girl was what like most of these games used when the dev couldn't draw and wasn't using the more Western looking models, but 3D Girl's models aged like milk. More recent games started using Koikatu over 3D Girl, which I am grateful for, as that game is more modern (as in it is still a fairly recent game that came out), so the models actually look designed much better.

Reactions: korat56 and Yamemai

randy1990

Nov 8, 2018
3D girl was what like most of these games used when the dev couldn't draw and wasn't using the more Western looking models, but 3D Girl's models aged like milk. More recent games started using Koikatu over 3D Girl, which I am grateful for, as that game is more modern (as in it is still a fairly recent game that came out), so the models actually look designed much better.
I found the tattoos from the old ones better because there were more variants (I liked terras tattoos)

Reactions: Amariithynar

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
There's going to be some sacrifices since not only is it a different model, but entirely different mods.

l3LUE_SKULL

Feb 17, 2020
Hmm can Download it, but can´t play it... Because literally my Internet Browser, my System, and even my Anit Virus Programm say all the Same: Warning this File is Possible a Dangerous Program that can Break your System HMMM :WaitWhat:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote