NineNein

Jun 5, 2017
"this is a special gun that doesn't shoot bullets but the users reason"
literally 5 minutes later: "You can shoot wooden walls with your gun"

I don't feel comfortable guys, are these just the delusions of the MC and he's suffering from schizophrenia or something and actually we're shooting up the school? Something is up here.

Also I want to add that moving the crit zone from headshots to panty shots is genious.
You make me scare to play this game

DemonReaperKing

May 17, 2017
View attachment 266633
Overview:
This is a 3D FPS type of shooter.

There are a variety of stages such as ones that you get shrunk,
use a sniper rifle, fly a helicopter to fight and so on.​

Thread Updated: 2019-03-20
Release Date: 2018-12-10
Developer:
Censored: Yes
Version: final
Language: English, Japanese, Chinese
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win :
- -
Mac : - -

View attachment 266625 View attachment 266626 View attachment 266628 View attachment 266629 View attachment 266630 View attachment 266631 View attachment 266632 View attachment 266634 View attachment 266635 View attachment 266636
A school shooter (harem game)!
Then listen to the school shooter anthem.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
There is definetly a difference with this version... Im pretty sure only the UI and tutorial instructions were translated in the DLsite version? The version i have still has all the dialogue in japanese.

Jun 25, 2018
Nice, I can tell this is going to be alot of actual fun. Upgrade system, different mission objectives, really lame story etc.

Not alot of graphical options though, which I could increase AA and such.

Thanks

popober

Jun 9, 2017
This actually seems pretty fun, although I've only done the first/tutorial stage. At the very least, the idea is so simple there's not much to fuck up with the execution. The dialogue isn't hair-eating gibberish, making it seem like what little is there is actually polished. It's enough for a bit of mindless time-killing at any rate.

Can't believe the first shooter my new DS4 can taste is an eroge, though.

pepez

Jul 29, 2017
It was nice game! I like it.. Of course only 1 girl having fun with you sametime. So thats bad, it would be better/harder if they attack 1-4 girls sametime!

popober

Jun 9, 2017
So after checking out the full save, thanks btw @herbstpoet , I can say that the worst part is probably the sex. While I'm fine with the occasional femdom, there isn't anything else here, and each H-event is just the same sequence of animations as the previous one only with more/different girls but even that's ultimately meaningless. In short, there is a major lack of variety here.

Still a pretty fun shooter, though. Ironic I find the non-sex bits more enjoyable.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
So after checking out the full save, thanks btw @herbstpoet , I can say that the worst part is probably the sex. While I'm fine with the occasional femdom, there isn't anything else here, and each H-event is just the same sequence of animations as the previous one only with more/different girls but even that's ultimately meaningless. In short, there is a major lack of variety here.

Still a pretty fun shooter, though. Ironic I find the non-sex bits more enjoyable.
HURRAY !!!! Lets kill pupils!!!!!!!! How irrational gaming as a sniper shooting schoolgirls in an aera of amok runnings in real schools with real snipers/killers.
Looks like the patrons of this game get payed money of the US NRA ??? Nicely graphics but the aim to kill (although only by gaming) is for me unable to support download or play this. minus 5 stars for this:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop: (n)(n)(n)(n)(n)

• Angry
Reactions: funek0

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
HURRAY !!!! Lets kill pupils!!!!!!!! How irrational gaming as a sniper shooting schoolgirls in an aera of amok runnings in real schools with real snipers/killers.
Looks like the patrons of this game get payed money of the US NRA ??? Nicely graphics but the aim to kill (although only by gaming) is for me unable to support download or play this. minus 5 stars for this:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop: (n)(n)(n)(n)(n)
There ain't bullets in the game. Screenshot proof attached.
Screenshot (42).png

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017

This is uh... a joke, right? If it's not... whew...

I mean, it's fine to have an emotional response. It's slightly less fine to judge things strictly based on what they look like, without having any idea what they actually are. But try not to combine the two. That's just... embarrassing.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
uh, wut? Maybe it's because of the incoherent rambling, bad diction, or misused punctuation but I understood none of that.

Venator309

Jan 2, 2018
You're on the wrong site for this type of moral take bro lmao.

Morte111

Oct 11, 2017
This is uh... a joke, right? If it's not... whew...

I mean, it's fine to have an emotional response. It's slightly less fine to judge things strictly based on what they look like, without having any idea what they actually are. But try not to combine the two. That's just... embarrassing.
Agreed 100% with Nobby, Venator309, popober, RanceH2O -
<sigh> and I had just expressed in this other post how gratified I was that f95zoners had the capability to separate fantasy from reality:
https://f95zone.to/threads/perverted-education-v0-801-april-ryan.1854/post-1642412

I can understand normal people not equating firing a gun with 'firing your gun' and for it to be a turn-off,
(it doesn't do much for me, admittedly - they could have replaced it with a dildo firing 'love energy' and it would have worked...)
but it is just as disingenuous to overthink this as equating gun violence with sexual gratification,
as it is to call a game about creating a harem by shooting a gun as being in any way 'realistic'.

Essentially, for users on these forums to claim that it is dangerous to have games like this, only lends speculative 'ammunition' to interest groups seeking to demonise and ban games depicting even the most abstracted 'violent' iconography as causative of mental disorders and violence,
rather than the reverse being true.
i.e. those with a cognitive impairment and inability to separate fantasy from reality, and those with a propensity to violence through sociopathy, prior trauma and/or PTSD are more likely to be drawn to violent iconography.

This doesn't just apply to violence - the same is true for various 'taboo' iconography and depictions in games, as with the numerous interest groups attempting to ban and criminalise such artistic depictions.

Reactions: heyhwat

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
I already had the game on my HDD but there isn't a version number in the OP so I downloaded anyway. The one I had is 1.0.3, the one uploaded here is 1.1.2. Seems like a few more animations were added and it's now fully english.

Also, I can finally give something back to this great community.
Here is a full save:

And here is an uncensor:
Don't expect much from the uncensor.

so the ver i posted is not the final ver?
i thought they just added eng/chi language support and called it a day.

Reactions: Swagylord1337
4.70 star(s) 10 Votes