herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
so the ver i posted is not the final ver?
i thought they just added eng/chi language support and called it a day.
I don't know if it's the final version. According to the update infos on DLsite the last update was about a month ago. More animations added on Feb. 20.19 and a few bug fixes two days later.

Opera Momentaufnahme_2019-03-21_065843_www.dlsite.com.png

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
Played it, beat it, I actually had a lot of fun with this...

I'd also like to say there is a certain amount of of time shrunk with giantess' around. There was also a vore scene in it, very minor and is avoidable.

It's just a game, a rather well put together game... I was surprised. Besides the wonky jumping capability, I'd play this again sometime...

strus94738

Aug 26, 2018
Was quite fun and nice to play something diffrent than click option A (read) click option B (read) and so on...
The only thing thats bugging me is that it would be perfect for this game to have gallery mode to see all those sexy attacks :D

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Okay, not gonna lie... I just spent, like, six hours playing this game from start to finish.

I'm not a huge femdom guy, so all the more incentive to do well and not get attacked... but the scenes that were present were pretty well animated. But the gunplay in this is actually really fucking great. No two ways about it, I honestly enjoyed using most of the guns here... well, I say "most", but the majority of my game was played with basically three guns: the N-Strike (it's NERF or nothing) and later the N-Strike Custom, the "SUPASU", and the "Sucorupyon" for most of the first world; every other gun either had too significant a drawback to use, or was just ineffective in normal fights.

My favorite level has to be 2-7, the sniper battle against Nagi. Just... holy shit, it's so much fun. The other bosses were pretty alright, but I spent just an hour playing just that level on repeat. It got to the point where I would self-impose certain challenges during the level, like beating the level in a certain amount of time. If you want to try them for yourself:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
The girls..when they slime after beat you...they give me a creep abit
they remind me too much of Yandere Sim

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
This honestly it's a Gal-Gun that Concerns me a lot honestly... "Sniper Rifle, Helicopter" i mean.. WTF!? with the other one you have a X type of "Love Gun"

With this one is like you want to kill them... instead of "Dead by Snu-Snu" BOI!

images.jpg

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
"this is a special gun that doesn't shoot bullets but the users reason"
literally 5 minutes later: "You can shoot wooden walls with your gun"

I don't feel comfortable guys, are these just the delusions of the MC and he's suffering from schizophrenia or something and actually we're shooting up the school? Something is up here.
Whoa.

He's fucking the bullet riddled corpses, isn't he?

Irondude

Jan 22, 2019
So after checking out the full save, thanks btw @herbstpoet , I can say that the worst part is probably the sex. While I'm fine with the occasional femdom, there isn't anything else here, and each H-event is just the same sequence of animations as the previous one only with more/different girls but even that's ultimately meaningless. In short, there is a major lack of variety here.

Still a pretty fun shooter, though. Ironic I find the non-sex bits more enjoyable.
So where do you put the save file?

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
it was a fun little FPS/arcade
did not expect much from the graphics and animations but it's better than most games i've played that are similar.
And it's not grindy at all which is a huge surprise.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
so the ver i posted is not the final ver?
i thought they just added eng/chi language support and called it a day.
I think this here is the Feb 22, latest version. So don't worry, it's the final one.
You did good! :)
(Thx)

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
A oddly more fun version of Gal-Gun and it's free. It's a bit quirky and the story is a wash, but overall I had fun. The gun play is far more enjoyable than the story. The sex scenes will vary on your mileage based on what you're into. It seems very difficult to trigger specific ones.

HungryShovel

Sep 27, 2018
A nice thing I've discovered with the movement mechanics of this game is that if you jump, let go of space, and hold down space mid air before you land you'll do a perfect bunnyhop, seemingly moving faster than normal, but this could just be me thinking that way.

Replaying levels that require you to run to a finish line doing this feels like I'm speedrunning the game.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
A MEGA link would be simply snazzy
What's wrong with the links in the opening post?

'Gofile' is not working (can't seem to find 'gofile.io' on my end, now, at least) for the Win version, but the 'filescdn' link got me the archive in under 30 seconds. 'Workupload' also works, but just now tested it's at a ~700KB/s speed. Which is still okay/great in my books... lol

So what's the trouble?

Reactions: Lucifer84
4.70 star(s) 10 Votes