V-red

Nov 12, 2017
LOL, I wish I had a PC so I could see WTF this is all about. School Shooter meets a Harem... Is he trying to defend himself from all the pussy that wants to rape his cock off?
Basically yes xP. Tons of girls are running after you, their attacks destroy your clothes and from time to time they try to capture you by rushing/jumping at you. If they grab you with this move they will perform sexual activities with you and you need to break free before you hp runs zero. Tho actual sex is separated from fps part. In fps part there's things like oppai hugging or footjob, but if you wanna more than that there's a separate levels where there's no shooting but just sex in different poses.
There's different weapons in game, slowmotion ability, your attacks destroy girl's clothes and instead of headshot there's a hentai shot (to deal more dmg you need to fire at crotch) All in all fun game.

Reactions: SomeGuy1369

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
Sooo I only read a few comments and then got lazy but ummm...I assume this is one of those unity games that would require re-rendering and/or re-drawing 2d/3d textures to decensor? Or has anyone attempted yet?

Oct 1, 2018
for someone doesnt play it yet . nice art , nice weapon, nice content : femdom harem shrink gts trample gts crush ... , good story but only one music i give it 8/10 point

addoct

Apr 30, 2018
Wooow..This is very nice & fun FPS Shooter game also lots of combination enemy models. Thanks for sharing

Jun 17, 2020
would of been even better if you got to keep the mega gun, or have it buyable, upon completion of the campaign; it could of easily substituted the shotgun where you have to be point blank, plus, the protagonist made that gun! Shouldn't he have it in his equipment loadout?

Still, if you find any games like this
RPG, shooter, H scenes, and ingame upgrade points,
be sure to let me know: this genre was unique and I'd love to see a list of these types of games.

HentaiProdigy

Aug 11, 2017
So, decker2's upload is no longer up, and I can't find the latest version with the amazon chicks and endless maze bloody anywhere. Anyone got a copy still lying around?

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

V-red

Nov 12, 2017
So, decker2's upload is no longer up, and I can't find the latest version with the amazon chicks and endless maze bloody anywhere. Anyone got a copy still lying around?
TBH before your comment I haven't even knew there was a newer version than in the OP so I googled for it and guess I have found it. Checked it - seems legit. So enjoy:
(just press on the link in the middle)
Tho I don't like the new weapon colorings. It's all toy weapons now.

Last edited:

HentaiProdigy

Aug 11, 2017
Russian website, eh? Feels a bit suspicious, but then again, I've seen "legit" Russian websites before... or, well, as legit as a website meant for piracy can be I suppose. Thanks for the effort, mate! Dunno if it's your Russian or your Google-fu that is superior to mine, but one or both of them is and I'm grateful for it!

V-red

Nov 12, 2017
Russian website, eh? Feels a bit suspicious, but then again, I've seen "legit" Russian websites before... or, well, as legit as a website meant for piracy can be I suppose. Thanks for the effort, mate! Dunno if it's your Russian or your Google-fu that is superior to mine, but one or both of them is and I'm grateful for it!
Don't worry about it. I'm russian and I used this site myself) It's ok.
The game ver. 1.2 btw. Hope it's the last one.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
i bought the game some time ago on dlsite (that's how i support good devs:cool:) so it's the latest
there wont be any new updates since the dev works on a new game already

its cute that he makes an english translation on every ci-en post:sneaky:

HentaiProdigy

Aug 11, 2017
1.2 should be the latest version, at least according to DLSite. I do remember the developer talking about adding even more stuff, but there's been no updates for it in over a year, so I doubt it'll ever happen. Gonna try to see if I can figure out how to uncensor again, since the old file uploaded in this thread no longer works. I'll report back if I succeed lol.

Also, thanks a bunch Decker!

Reactions: V-red

HentaiProdigy

Aug 11, 2017
Mission success. As per last time, the game ain't that much more impressive uncensored, but at least we now have the latest version on the site uncensored, so yay! Here's the .

Reactions: babajimm and u z i

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
Mega

uploading is taking so long i'm too lazy for this shit
Thanks for uploading...
Though, you might want to zip the file before uploading. It's the reason why it took forever for you to upload and why it's taking a couple hours for me to download, I'm downloading at 1mb/s.

Better to download one large file than several smaller files, several files are flooding the cache for Mega, which makes it a slow process.

For... future uploads, this one I'll probably have it downloaded by the time you zip and upload the game again ;)

HentaiProdigy

Aug 11, 2017
Does it crash without the uncensor? I'm noticing you're not running Windows, so that could possibly be the issue, since Unity can be a bit wonky with that. It works on my end, and with the old uncensored files from when the thread was new the game just got stuck loading, not a CTD.

Unfortunately, I can't particularly help you since I'm not very well versed with Unity (other than having played a lot of Unity games, but that hardly counts), and this is my first time digging around in files and doing an uncensor to begin with.

Reactions: PinkieApplePie

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
uncensore does not work :( game crashes always
Did you download v1.2 and the uncensored mod?
I downloaded the uncensored mod and applied it to my existing Harem Trigger, and it did the same thing.
I then download the game again, the v1.2 one, used the mod on that, and it worked.

Hope this helps (y)

Reactions: PinkieApplePie
4.70 star(s) 10 Votes