Dec 3, 2017
do you guys follow the devs ci-en?
his new game seems to get lots of improvements
like a more detailed map (looks like a hot spring this time),
the girls can jump now, the guns are even more realistic
and the last post
shows a new game feature very interesting:p
(First Person Sewer):LOL:
wow i hope more animations of sex when the girl capture you and events where when U lost U whole life they just have tryhard sex and events and trap where girls can capture you, if this game will have this all then im happy,
harem trigger me like, it was like gal gun but where the girls have sex, no games found like this, i have been looking for and i have not found any more shooter games where the girls chase you to capture you and violate you,the more similar is parade buster but i dont find any other game similar, the biggest flaw in this game is that it has few sexual animations when you are captured and needs more things like many game over events with girls and traps, i am not a fan of furry, nor of the girls who have half the body of an animal, but he could add monster girls too, anyways im happy with normal girls too

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
do you guys still follow the devs ci-en?

his last post shows kissing attack and character appearances
(that cat ear ninja is cute:giggle:)

Last edited:
Reactions: pepez

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
do you guys still follow the devs ci-en?

his last post shows kissing attack and character appearances
(that cat ear ninja is cute:giggle:)
Yeah it's been a while since I checked it but the new game is looking pretty neat. Have a lot of high hopes for it.

Reactions: pepez

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
Thank you for the good news! I will have to give this game a playthrough :)

Aye, no problem.

Just a fair warning though, there is giantess content... so there will be one instance to where the girl will stick you in their mouth and swallow you. It's just one scene and it's the same scene for all of them, not much there for an actual vore tag. If this is not your thing, just know that when she starts lowering you towards her mouth, slowly... then struggle. Because there's actually 3 capture scenes, one you immediately get put in the mouth (this isn't vore) and the other is you getting put between her breasts. I won't elaborate as to not spoil it. So the first capture I told you of slowly lowering you towards her mouth is the vore scene.

Other than that, everything else is pretty vanilla

J0hns0n123

Dec 28, 2017
I personally like Harem Trigger over Galgun.
Now could harem trigger be better? Yes.
I like both, but I would say that Gal*gun with and without VR is a huge difference. I think I like galgun better with VR, but Harem Trigger better if VR is off the table.

Reactions: Leeduva

coonzy7139

Oct 7, 2021
soo simple Q: is this game full ver?? and is most of the other games here full ver or demo? please someone explain .... cus i see mostly full ver games from dlls in here free fownloads

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
soo simple Q: is this game full ver?? and is most of the other games here full ver or demo? please someone explain .... cus i see mostly full ver games from dlls in here free fownloads
Um... are you speaking generally?
This game is full version, if you're asking about other games you'll have to look what the version says. If it says demo, it's obviously a demo.

A lot of the games you find her are still alpha/beta versions, as they're still being worked on. You'll have to find the title of thread the game is listed under, will say [COMPLETE].

I know this game doesn't say complete, but it is a completed game on DLsite. More than likely, no actual game demos that have completed games will be listed on this site, but they may be a few out of the thousands of games that are on here.

Reactions: coonzy7139

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
thank you so ... most of the games here are paid but we get them for free full .. right?
yes mind you some of us still buy the ones we like
Lazydude brings up a good point, and they are right.

Not only do I donate to F95Zone, but I'm also patron through some of the developers on Patreon, that I found here.

I've also bought a few games through DLsite, of which they were already linked here (sometimes updates for DLsite games takes longer to update here than on DLsite), I did buy Harem Trigger off DLsite... despite it being here.

Good to get free games, but give the developers some support ;)

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes