DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
Why the hell would you defend your cock from pussies.. Never understood games like this, I probably never will..

HentaiProdigy

Aug 11, 2017
You sure it's not working? Is the mosaic still there? Because like I said, uncensoring this game doesn't really do much. There is no actual graphics for vaginas, and the dick is mostly just a slightly molded cylinder. Uncensoring the game just removes the mosaic, it doesn't add any details.

Greenhorse

Jun 11, 2018
You sure it's not working? Is the mosaic still there? Because like I said, uncensoring this game doesn't really do much. There is no actual graphics for vaginas, and the dick is mostly just a slightly molded cylinder. Uncensoring the game just removes the mosaic, it doesn't add any details.
The mosaic is still there for me, but I don't care anyways. The game is still fun/funny.

HentaiProdigy

Aug 11, 2017
From the DLSite page:

-Add CQC motions from middle big enemy (Motion when caught by a girl)
-Add Endless Maze stage
-Add new weapons
-Bug fixes

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
A oddly more fun version of Gal-Gun and it's free. It's a bit quirky and the story is a wash, but overall I had fun. The gun play is far more enjoyable than the story. The sex scenes will vary on your mileage based on what you're into. It seems very difficult to trigger specific ones.
Out of curiosity. If you don't mind me asking. What make Harem Trigger more fun then Gal Gun? Is it because Gal Gun is a rail shooter?

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
Out of curiosity. If you don't mind me asking. What make Harem Trigger more fun then Gal Gun? Is it because Gal Gun is a rail shooter?
Do you get shrunk in Gun Gal and have to defend against giantess girls, maybe get swallowed by one of them? This is ultimately why I love Harem Trigger...

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
It's mainly because this game actually goes into the lewd stuff, instead of implying it or doing very lackluster outercourse. Especially with the latest Gal Gun, I'd rather have a foot on my face or crotch, then have it implied.

Reactions: Leeduva and Altru

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
It's mainly because this game actually goes into the lewd stuff, instead of implying it or doing very lackluster outercourse. Especially with the latest Gal Gun, I'd rather have a foot on my face or crotch, then have it implied.
Agree funny thing despite Harem Trigger lewd content. It had enough solid gameplay to go without it. Compare to Gal Gun. In fact I would say Gal Gun need it more then Harem Trigger due to the lack If replay value. I mean sure there multiple endings to unlock. But that alone isn't enough to go back and have fun. Harem Trigger on the other hand levels are short to play. Or rather long enough that it doesn't drag on. And there plenty of fun weapons to test out and achievement to unlock, and overall more fun to play. Compare to Gal Gun:) But yes and I agree im glad that they have lewd content. Vs they implied that there lewdity in Gal Gun.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
do you guys follow the devs ci-en?
his new game seems to get lots of improvements
like a more detailed map (looks like a hot spring this time),
the girls can jump now, the guns are even more realistic
and the last post
shows a new game feature very interesting:p
(First Person Sewer):LOL:

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes