May 19, 2020
do you guys follow the devs ci-en?
he made a post about the next game:

looks like he's making good progress:)
it's also nice that he adds an english translation to his posts:love:
This is some good news indeed!

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
So uhhhh why does the uncensor patch take away the mosaic but make it very apparent that the girls' models don't have vaginas? Like fuck me that's so lazy.

KitsuenShasei

Dec 22, 2021
Recommended game. If you have reservations about the clunkiness of adapting FPS mechanics into purely H-encounters (as I did), worry not. The constant "threat" of getting taken down and jacked off by aggressive cute chicks is the best kind of adrenaline. Hundreds of girls hell-bent on making you cum right now, and your only hopeless task is to hold your cum in. The gameplay is creative and hilarious, and includes an awesome treatment of the giantess fetish. The only stages that were frustrating and worth passing up are the long-range sniper segments; great if you like concentrated marksmanship, but they make you forget you're playing an H-game and turn the action into plain old shooting distant targets with a rifle. Arousal = killed.

Reactions: World enjoyer

vertabsolu

Feb 12, 2020
Recommended game. If you have reservations about the clunkiness of adapting FPS mechanics into purely H-encounters (as I did), worry not. The constant "threat" of getting taken down and jacked off by aggressive cute chicks is the best kind of adrenaline. Hundreds of girls hell-bent on making you cum right now, and your only hopeless task is to hold your cum in. The gameplay is creative and hilarious, and includes an awesome treatment of the giantess fetish. The only stages that were frustrating and worth passing up are the long-range sniper segments; great if you like concentrated marksmanship, but they make you forget you're playing an H-game and turn the action into plain old shooting distant targets with a rifle. Arousal = killed.
I actually loved the part about sniper pussy-shots :D

J0hns0n123

Dec 28, 2017
are there any games like this? and if yes what are they called?
Seed of the Dead (1 and 2) are tangically like this, but darker themes (zombies/mutants) and some grosser content (bad things happen when you lose). But overall fun anime-FPS-lewd series.

It's more tame (just eechi), but the Gal*gun series is a rail shooter series very similar to this. Most of the games are all on PC (steam). One of the titles even has a VR DLC.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
New game called "Peasant Uprising"
Top-down perspective? I wonder why they changed from fps, maybe it's easier to create I dunno. I kinda wanted a sequel to harem trigger in the same style but improved overall.

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Top-down perspective? I wonder why they changed from fps, maybe it's easier to create I dunno. I kinda wanted a sequel to harem trigger in the same style but improved overall.
As said in the blog the top-down portion is a "Special Stage". They wanted to add variety to the gameplay, since the first game had a lot of repeating of the same gameplay.

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Link Pleas for download?
Seconded. Was going to post a game request, but game request section is only for english games. Was going to post in translation request, but translation request section is only for completed/WIP games... I'm not quite sure if I can post a request for a trial that no one here has yet to there.

I might have misunderstood the rules though.

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes