b800047

Jun 9, 2017
Any ideas on the "knock down all enemies while ending" achievement? I tried using a granade (game spelling of grenade not mine) before I reached the goal to "knock down" the last enemy "while ending" but to no avail. If any response I would appreciate it.

EDIT: Nevermind its in the end credits...good thing the camera goes in a loop in case you missed one...

Reactions: Circle0Trick

ManlyMarco

Jan 12, 2019
This game is surprisingly fun.

I made a small modpack for it, just mod loader, demosaic and trainer(runtime editor) -

The demosaic is a plugin unlike the one posted before, no game files are replaced by the pack.

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
In the helicopter scene, the last heart or the first heart is actually under the sitting down girl's skirt. If you're like me and never caught the girl sitting down because she apparently likes to stand, just fly under her skirt to find it.

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
For the record, do we know whether you get anything for all achievements and/or all stages cleared on all difficulties? Wanna make sure I wouldn't be wasting time. Also, as a sidenote, it's kinda depressing that any usage of the Unity Store anime girl models immediately brings at least several mentions of Yandere Sim. Wish Watashi no Mono got more of those mentions, at the very least.

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
For the record, do we know whether you get anything for all achievements and/or all stages cleared on all difficulties?
As far as I can tell... no. I was hoping there was something too. Wasted a lot of time on the hard sniper missions.

Jan 8, 2018
I'm having trouble on 3-1 with the giant girls - how do you move past the point with the sleeping girl. There is a hint circle next to the sleeping girl but I can't work out the answer. Help?
If I remember right, you're supposed to jump onto and walk over that one. The wording on the hint is pretty unclear, I remember lots of jumping in that stage though.

Ghost5983

Sep 8, 2018
It was really fun playing this game, so - thank you developers! The story progresses nicely, the set-up of levels has several variations, and every one of them is well made, so the palyer will be constantly hooked up and the presentation of this concept is the best. Although, the amount of H-scenes leaves much to be desired, but nevertheless, i was able to spend several evening enjoyably playing this game. 9/10 points.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
this just got a update

there are three new weapons
large girls(not to be confused with giant girls) now have a grapple
the first two bosses now have grapple
coloring of real looking guns has been changed
new endless maze stage has been added

Last edited:
Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
This was a good experience,a nice selection of weapons.
a lot of stages
several difficulties
a predictable story direction

Overall
it was well made and even completed. i recommend this.

gimpoid

Jan 28, 2018
Game had a lot of potential but the graphics are pretty bad very blocky models and low res textures. Story and actual gameplay was fun. Also if anyone is worried it was pretty softcore femdom its mostly reverse scenes no hardcore ballbusting or dude getting pegged etc There was a single vore scene also

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
So much 'Submissive' content lately... What's wrong with you devs? Anyway, enjoy the game.
Probably a surge of beta cucks trying to please the FemiNazis thinking the later are their overlords.
It's either beta harem reverse rape or beta cuckhold with these chicken-brains for dicks.
Much rather get raped myself than watch a promised girl be raped, if you ask me -_-

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Probably a surge of beta cucks trying to please the FemiNazis thinking the later are their overlords.
It's either beta harem reverse rape or beta cuckhold with these chicken-brains for dicks.
Much rather get raped myself than watch a promised girl be raped, if you ask me -_-
Well, it's a kink that I can't understand. But who are we to judge. I just miss the good content (always for my criteria)

vertabsolu

Feb 12, 2020
To me this game was gold. I skipped the story part as I always do (no visual-novels-like games for me), but fortunately there was not much of it, I found the shooting gameplay super nice in this one, I liked the way they replaced death, I liked the way they replaced headshots, and I even liked the graphics.

If you have other games of this kind, I'm down for it.

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes