Uldork57

Dec 6, 2022
So the first special attack for Mia, freezes the battle due to broken battle animations. Yeah that's not good.
1698331930349.png

Dorias94

Nov 23, 2021
Nice gamer, I like It, but I haber a problem with light4.png, I look in the gamer folders and I did't have it

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
1698338977297.png the newest bugfix does have it in the files, i just downloaded the workupload to test it and it's in there, it's uploaded 5 hours ago 1698339158192.png same with the other versions.(the windows one is 0.1.2 but the pixeldrain, workupload and gofile have the 0.1.1 typo)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HaremWars-0.1.2Bugfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MrNoice

Feb 19, 2019
New glitch, animations wouldn't disappear from the screen after the sex scene is finished. They linger there permanently.

Last edited:

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
The Mia love scene.
I see that was also the one I found when I just went through them all. I'll release a fix for it by tomorrow, (and prob at a spot in town to remove images just in case something happens again in the future)

killj0y500

Jun 8, 2017
interest pique right now and love the concept reminds of leanne and the legitament crown your girls getting stolen and fighting on their side

Jun 21, 2017
So buggy, but I've accidentally clicked Monster Girl Coliseum like 3 times while writing this and it hasn't saved the drafts and I'm not going to write out all the bugs again, instead I'll just leave the recommendations I have. Hard code the fights to be intervals of 7, and hard code rescues to be fight_day + 2. Add checks for the day and time_of_day to make sure certain events do or do not happen on certain days and times of day.

Kolarded

Nov 12, 2022
I see a lot of potential here and there's a lot of job put into this already. Looking forward for updates!

Variq

Jul 26, 2020
Hi there, I like the idea of the game, currently however it isn't working properly for me, (I looked through as it was only 5 pages to see if anyone was having the same issue, but didn't see it)
So far, I've done some training and some fights, haven't lost a fight at this stage,
First I fought goblin and one, next one was the cow girl, i won that fight also, and doing some training now, since then each fight when I go out is the goblin girl. I do see her in the top left house (MC's house prior to becoming Harem Lord and still currently) However, she's not selectable, and each day ends with a scene between the goblin and her original Harem Lord.

The other error I noticed is that after selecting to talk with Mia in the date segment of the game, for several of the girls it shows mia's name when selecting them, but still able to talk to the intended girl.

I haven't restarted the game yet, but currently it seems to be locked on just fighting the goblin, the cow girl has not been visible anywhere I can access in town, although I defeated her for the 2nd main fight outside the gates.

I look forward to trying the game later, hopefully it wont be too difficult to fix any errors in the game, and wish you luck going forwards with it.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Hi there, I like the idea of the game, currently however it isn't working properly for me, (I looked through as it was only 5 pages to see if anyone was having the same issue, but didn't see it)
So far, I've done some training and some fights, haven't lost a fight at this stage,
First I fought goblin and one, next one was the cow girl, i won that fight also, and doing some training now, since then each fight when I go out is the goblin girl. I do see her in the top left house (MC's house prior to becoming Harem Lord and still currently) However, she's not selectable, and each day ends with a scene between the goblin and her original Harem Lord.

The other error I noticed is that after selecting to talk with Mia in the date segment of the game, for several of the girls it shows mia's name when selecting them, but still able to talk to the intended girl.

I haven't restarted the game yet, but currently it seems to be locked on just fighting the goblin, the cow girl has not been visible anywhere I can access in town, although I defeated her for the 2nd main fight outside the gates.

I look forward to trying the game later, hopefully it wont be too difficult to fix any errors in the game, and wish you luck going forwards with it.
ah I forgot to add a no more content text popup after the cow fight, that's the current end of the main story. so far the content available is fighting goblin, then cow and fairy together, 1 love scene for each girl, all yanase x clara and all yanase x tiana ntr scenes. next update will have the next battle and the remaining yanase ntr scenes. Yuna the goblin and Amber the cowgirl both join your team after their sex scene which isn't implemented yet so for now only Yuna is present. not sure yet if i'll add those scenes for the next update

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes