yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HaremWars-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
a glitch i found i think is that after the first day all the doors and stuff get all locked up like they are when you first start the game. i.e doors arent there in certain places and just wont open other times. another thing is more a question will there be events with girsl that get corrupted like they return to town after the fact and if your not paying attention begin to corrupt others making them have debufs in battle.

Reactions: charizards356

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
It seems that after the first fight your run speed gets permanently reduced to walking speed and your walking speed gets reduced even worse.
Okay it gets back to normal when you got back to the forest. I think it's from the scene where MC and Clara are dragging the unconscious elf away, it changes their move speed and doesn't change back for a while.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Much more significant glitch. Last day of training the goblin disappeared from my MC's house, I got a sex scene with her and the villain and I had to fight her a second time even though I never lost her. Going through another week now to see if it repeats again

Alakdar

Nov 18, 2019
The idea is really cool: kinda the Leane series.

Also, how can I find the love/loyalty variables?
Find: variables are partially displayed in the load/save menu.

Last edited:

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Much more significant glitch. Last day of training the goblin disappeared from my MC's house, I got a sex scene with her and the villain and I had to fight her a second time even though I never lost her. Going through another week now to see if it repeats again
wdym last day of training? just to get the full picture, as dummy practice shouldn't do anything (also next update the goblin battlefield is overhauled and made much bigger with a side mission added and two dungeons added for the fairy and cow fights)

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
It seems that after the first fight your run speed gets permanently reduced to walking speed and your walking speed gets reduced even worse.
Okay it gets back to normal when you got back to the forest. I think it's from the scene where MC and Clara are dragging the unconscious elf away, it changes their move speed and doesn't change back for a while.
it's been fixed for the next update :3

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
a glitch i found i think is that after the first day all the doors and stuff get all locked up like they are when you first start the game. i.e doors arent there in certain places and just wont open other times. another thing is more a question will there be events with girsl that get corrupted like they return to town after the fact and if your not paying attention begin to corrupt others making them have debufs in battle.
I did have specific plans for all of the girls from the lesbian rival to be doing that by default as they will always hate you (all those serving the lesbian lord are misandrists (man haters, opposite of misogynists) the lord herself included) but i might add something with your normal girls but not sure if I will, depends on if it's too tough to implement or not

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Just as a general heads up to those not privy to discord information. The next update that i am working on, will overhaul the battlefield for the goblin and focus on making dungeons and building up on the world map that will be available from 0.3 and onwards, the fairy and cow each have their own dungeon and every other enemy general will also (there is also added more world lore about the maidens (those who can enter harems and becomes generals) and why they are stronger than MC in stats (and the male rivals)

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
I did have specific plans for all of the girls from the lesbian rival to be doing that by default as they will always hate you (all those serving the lesbian lord are misandrists (man haters, opposite of misogynists) the lord herself included) but i might add something with your normal girls but not sure if I will, depends on if it's too tough to implement or not
oh oh oh i see good i was wondering cause the first guy. well when one of the girls gets corrupted talks about how he thinks the others should join and she says yes yes they should and a few other things which made me think she would come back. also i hope the glitch with the doors gets fixed i want to be able to get items and spend time with the girls myself

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
wdym last day of training? just to get the full picture, as dummy practice shouldn't do anything (also next update the goblin battlefield is overhauled and made much bigger with a side mission added and two dungeons added for the fairy and cow fights)
I wasn't counting the days but I'm guessing it was day 7 since I think we're supposed to be attacked then? The goblin girl had randomly disappeared from the house, that night the MC dreamed of the villain fucking her and she was happy that the villain had called her by name. Then the next day I had to go fight her at the battlefield again even though I'd never lost her in a fight. After I beat her she came back and her dialogue had continued as if nothing had even happened.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
oh oh oh i see good i was wondering cause the first guy. well when one of the girls gets corrupted talks about how he thinks the others should join and she says yes yes they should and a few other things which made me think she would come back. also i hope the glitch with the doors gets fixed i want to be able to get items and spend time with the girls myself
about the doors glitch when precisely does it happen? right after the first night where you see the goblin sex? or after the day/night cycle begins? What happened and what did you do before the glitch. I might have fixed it unknowingly too with many of the things i've done with the next update.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I wasn't counting the days but I'm guessing it was day 7 since I think we're supposed to be attacked then? The goblin girl had randomly disappeared from the house, that night the MC dreamed of the villain fucking her and she was happy that the villain had called her by name. Then the next day I had to go fight her at the battlefield again even though I'd never lost her in a fight. After I beat her she came back and her dialogue had continued as if nothing had even happened.
Hmm it might be fixed already for the next update, as the scenes she talks about her name being said is in day 2 and day 3 nights and the flags for those only appear during the previous day, and after day 4 the day system stops, and day/night takes it's place (after the first fight with the goblin)

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes