InstaPrincess

Apr 24, 2023
Maybe I have broken my save or I just don't understand the mechanics well... to test this, I have lost all girls on purpose and won the fight with the goblin. Now... I have no idea how to rescue anyone, also I can get to the map now apparently, but can not enter any dungeon, nor are there any more fights. I can just walk around and sleep.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Maybe I have broken my save or I just don't understand the mechanics well... to test this, I have lost all girls on purpose and won the fight with the goblin. Now... I have no idea how to rescue anyone, also I can get to the map now apparently, but can not enter any dungeon, nor are there any more fights. I can just walk around and sleep.
Pretty sure stealing girls back is a planned feature for future content.

Febui

May 6, 2022
Since I played this much earlier, I decided to skip all the text. Oops, what was I supposed to do after saving the girl in the forest? Oh well, I'll just walk around
"HEEEEEEEEEEEELP" oh no someone is in the forest!
*save her*
Right then, what was I doing? Oh right, I was wandering around back to the entrance of the village to repeatedly save this girl's life.
I mean, I did read it the second time, so I know I go to Tiana's house.
Minor bug, easy to circumvent. Going to TIana's house as normal progresses things as it should.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I feel like this game would work better if it had a gameplay more similar to princess and conquest and tried to polish more the battle and tactics to use.

The concept can be fun, but the main mechanic should be based on trying to capture girls/have your girls captured/try to rescue your girls, right now all battles are just missions/storyline and that's the bad thing, having some random attacks and making the battles more dynamic would make the game much more enjoyable.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
rescuing girls will either be added to 0.4 or 0.5 depending on how much time I have after adding all the remaining love 50 scenes, cow scene and vampire dungeon/sewers. after beating the goblin you have to talk to the village chief during morning time (same house the elf is in right above the entrance, he gives you the quest to the next dungeon)

InstaPrincess

Apr 24, 2023
rescuing girls will either be added to 0.4 or 0.5 depending on how much time I have after adding all the remaining love 50 scenes, cow scene and vampire dungeon/sewers. after beating the goblin you have to talk to the village chief during morning time (same house the elf is in right above the entrance, he gives you the quest to the next dungeon)
Ok, I feel like an idiot, but I talked to the village chief and now I can't enter the sewers (or any dungeon in the west). I can't wait until night either. Am I supposed to? It feels that the objectives to trigger anything are very specific.

Death Row

Jan 5, 2019
The renderings need work. I'm noticing that a lot seem to be at the wrong aspect ratio. Most look squished in one way or the other, sometimes changing distortion between expressions for a single characters portrait.

It makes the game look very crunchy.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Is it necessary to start a new game?

I have loaded an old one and I can go to the map and improve the relationship with some of the LIs (and interact a little with two of the 3 girls I got), but none of the quests that are indicated in the changelog appear.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Is it necessary to start a new game?

I have loaded an old one and I can go to the map and improve the relationship with some of the LIs (and interact a little with two of the 3 girls I got), but none of the quests that are indicated in the changelog appear.
I loaded up a save from the war declaration and everything played through alright. Idk how far into the game old saves would be compatible but if you'd already captured Zash and Amber, the fairy and the beast girl then I don't think you'll be able to play the new dungeons since the new dungeons just create a new way to capture them. Otherwise try going to the village chief's house while it's still day and see if he has any quests for you.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I loaded up a save from the war declaration and everything played through alright. Idk how far into the game old saves would be compatible but if you'd already captured Zash and Amber, the fairy and the beast girl then I don't think you'll be able to play the new dungeons since the new dungeons just create a new way to capture them. Otherwise try going to the village chief's house while it's still day and see if he has any quests for you.
I already have captured them, so I guess that's why I don't have the quest.

Is the quest interesting? I have a saved game just before starting the fight against the goblin girl

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I already have captured them, so I guess that's why I don't have the quest.

Is the quest interesting? I have a saved game just before starting the fight against the goblin girl
It adds a little story and flavour to the fight, It wasn't bad, it also wasn't really too great tbh. Lots of enemies you'll have to get through for not really much dialogue. It does make Flora, the MC's fairy a lot more interesting though.
Finishing it also glitched out my game so MC runs like 82 times faster than he should which is slightly inconvenient.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It adds a little story and flavour to the fight, It wasn't bad, it also wasn't really too great tbh. Lots of enemies you'll have to get through for not really much dialogue. It does make Flora, the MC's fairy a lot more interesting though.
Finishing it also glitched out my game so MC runs like 82 times faster than he should which is slightly inconvenient.
Well, I'll try to see what it's like, although I hope my MC go at a normal pace after it and not turn into a pixelated version of flash.

Sep 1, 2020
The game is nearly unplayable once you reach the battlefield area. It's soooooooooooo laggy. You can't move. I had no choice but to delete the animation file to increase my fps from 0(yes litteraly) to 2 and barely move one case or two every 10 seconds (white screen sometime as well) and not all the time.

You need to do something Lightrunner. Reduce the battlefield, enemies, animations, size of the map, idk..

I'm playing on android with joyplay for information.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
The game is nearly unplayable once you reach the battlefield area. It's soooooooooooo laggy. You can't move. I had no choice but to delete the animation file to increase my fps from 0(yes litteraly) to 2 and barely move one case or two every 10 seconds (white screen sometime as well) and not all the time.

You need to do something Lightrunner. Reduce the battlefield, enemies, animations, size of the map, idk..

I'm playing on android with joyplay for information.
I see, yes it can get laggy when so many animations play at the same time, I can try to reduce the amount of soldiers fighting to half and see how that goes

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Ok, I feel like an idiot, but I talked to the village chief and now I can't enter the sewers (or any dungeon in the west). I can't wait until night either. Am I supposed to? It feels that the objectives to trigger anything are very specific.
the dungeon you manually head to is the forest, the sewers I have just finished making for 0.4 a few min ago

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes