Variq

Jul 26, 2020
ah I forgot to add a no more content text popup after the cow fight, that's the current end of the main story. so far the content available is fighting goblin, then cow and fairy together, 1 love scene for each girl, all yanase x clara and all yanase x tiana ntr scenes. next update will have the next battle and the remaining yanase ntr scenes. Yuna the goblin and Amber the cowgirl both join your team after their sex scene which isn't implemented yet so for now only Yuna is present. not sure yet if i'll add those scenes for the next update
Good to know, and thanks, so I guess, if/when the cowgirl is defeated, just train and date until update, or play another game while the update comes out, Thanks again and all the best, and good luck with the continuing work on the game.

Reactions: Lightrunner

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
How do you save the girls after being taken? Just beat the one who took them? Cause i didn't get back tianna after.
As MrNoice said it's not yet implemented, still not entirely sure if i'll make it a whenever thing or lord boss fight only thing

Febui

May 6, 2022
Alright, I waited a bit for initial hotfixing stuff, but I tried it now.
The English has a lot of errors, and the writing isn't good.
The art works for what it is.
Gameplay is still too bare-bones, but the overall concept is great. There's just this feeling in my chest like "oh, that's fun!" when I think of it being a harem war where the lords all fight to NTR each other. That's great. It reminds me a little of Leane of Legitimate Crown, but you could only steal men in that, while the enemy could steal and eventually fuck your love interests if given enough time. Your LIs in that are all commanders in your army, and you have to send them to protect your holdings or siege enemy points. Perhaps that part, regarding taking new territory is in the plans? Or are you keeping it to one town and it's only about battles and girls?
I imagine the fights will become more hand-crafted later on. Not just a field of orcs and imps for fodder with the boss fight at the other end, but more flavor to match who is fighting. Far off, I know, but I suggest as the cast expands, you can stop the player from only using the same 3 characters by having some battles take place in multiple locations, so you have to create 2 or 3 groups to go to each battle. Like The Last Sovereign does. Pick your Clara, Tania, Elethor to defend the town gate, pick yourself, Mia, and the goblin to go up the river to fight another battle to prevent the enemy from damming the flow in their attempt to cut off water/fish supply to the town. Things like that. The enemy is trying to put pressure on so you can't stop them from starving you out, divide your cast to handle it all.
Keeps the player considering who works well together, and they'll have to use girls they haven't bothered with just to fill out party slots, and that means they'll learn those girls' skills so they'll find out what they're actually good for.
I know, too soon for that. But I love having a wide cast all do stuff instead of everyone sitting on the bench while just your favorites do the work.

Bugs: I noticed Mia had a skill to boost loot, big value machine, so I bought her the best gun I could because I'll always use her. But she can't use the laser rifle! It says [Gun] on it. She can use the second-best though.

It sounds like in the story you have a few days of training before fighting the goblin, but the fight happens day 1 regardless, you capture her, and then the game acts like you didn't capture or fight her yet and just repeat the battle each day until finally beating her actually adds her to the town. She's then uninteractable, but I imagine that's just a lack of content, not a bug.

After the fairy and cowgirl fight, the next battle just can't happen, so the game won't progress anymore. I imagine it's just a lack of content.

Febui

May 6, 2022
You don't seem to heal or recover MP after combat or ending a day, so losing a single battle is beyond crippling.
I did heal and recover when I won. When I purposely lost, I didn't.
But, the fodder enemies are pretty weak. You can bring Mia, use the money boosting skill, and get rich real quick to buy potions if you want. That might help, but there's no real content to sink into at the moment, and this will probably be fixed when there is.

Reactions: sleepingpiranha

Greenbean33

May 25, 2021
As MrNoice said it's not yet implemented, still not entirely sure if i'll make it a whenever thing or lord boss fight only thing
I don't know what the long term plan is, but I think it was mentioned at high affection levels for the rivals, the player's previous companions would fight against the player. I think sending them yo fight the player randomly instead of the usual opponents might be a good idea, the longer they are away from the player the more difficult they are to fight against or something like that?

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Alright, I waited a bit for initial hotfixing stuff, but I tried it now.
The art works for what it is.
Gameplay is still too bare-bones, but the overall concept is great. There's just this feeling in my chest like "oh, that's fun!" when I think of it being a harem war where the lords all fight to NTR each other. That's great. It reminds me a little of Leane of Legitimate Crown, but you could only steal men in that, while the enemy could steal and eventually fuck your love interests if given enough time. Your LIs in that are all commanders in your army, and you have to send them to protect your holdings or siege enemy points. Perhaps that part, regarding taking new territory is in the plans? Or are you keeping it to one town and it's only about battles and girls?
I imagine the fights will become more hand-crafted later on. Not just a field of orcs and imps for fodder with the boss fight at the other end, but more flavor to match who is fighting. Far off, I know, but I suggest as the cast expands, you can stop the player from only using the same 3 characters by having some battles take place in multiple locations, so you have to create 2 or 3 groups to go to each battle. Like The Last Sovereign does. Pick your Clara, Tania, Elethor to defend the town gate, pick yourself, Mia, and the goblin to go up the river to fight another battle to prevent the enemy from damming the flow in their attempt to cut off water/fish supply to the town. Things like that. The enemy is trying to put pressure on so you can't stop them from starving you out, divide your cast to handle it all.
Keeps the player considering who works well together, and they'll have to use girls they haven't bothered with just to fill out party slots, and that means they'll learn those girls' skills so they'll find out what they're actually good for.
I know, too soon for that. But I love having a wide cast all do stuff instead of everyone sitting on the bench while just your favorites do the work.

Bugs: I noticed Mia had a skill to boost loot, big value machine, so I bought her the best gun I could because I'll always use her. But she can't use the laser rifle! It says [Gun] on it. She can use the second-best though.

It sounds like in the story you have a few days of training before fighting the goblin, but the fight happens day 1 regardless, you capture her, and then the game acts like you didn't capture or fight her yet and just repeat the battle each day until finally beating her actually adds her to the town. She's then uninteractable, but I imagine that's just a lack of content, not a bug.

After the fairy and cowgirl fight, the next battle just can't happen, so the game won't progress anymore. I imagine it's just a lack of content.
Thank you for the feedback :3.

I do have plans of fixing the writing tomorrow.

you have to send them to protect your holdings or siege enemy points. Perhaps that part, regarding taking new territory is in the plans? Or are you keeping it to one town and it's only about battles and girls?
Not sure if it I can make something like that but i certainly want to try.

Far off, I know, but I suggest as the cast expands, you can stop the player from only using the same 3 characters by having some battles take place in multiple locations, so you have to create 2 or 3 groups to go to each battle. Like The Last Sovereign does. Pick your Clara, Tania, Elethor to defend the town gate, pick yourself, Mia, and the goblin to go up the river to fight another battle to prevent the enemy from damming the flow in their attempt to cut off water/fish supply to the town. Things like that. The enemy is trying to put pressure on so you can't stop them from starving you out, divide your cast to handle it all.
I would love to make more unique stuff like that and if I can make something like that work i'll do it, for the next update i'm focusing on the rest of the first rival sex scenes, and then maybe the update after that or if i get more time I'll at the very least make the battles a little different. I also have a so far unused world map.

I will take a look at the laser rifle bug.

sounds like in the story you have a few days of training before fighting the goblin, but the fight happens day 1 regardless, you capture her, and then the game acts like you didn't capture or fight her yet and just repeat the battle each day until finally beating her actually adds her to the town.
hmm strange i'll take a look at the goblin issue.

She's then uninteractable, but I imagine that's just a lack of content, not a bug.

and yes interaction with the goblin and anything after the fairy and cowgirl fight is not implemented so far

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HaremWars-0.1.3Bugfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Dorias94

Nov 23, 2021
I tried It and I like It, I like how combinate harem with ntr, I waiting the yuri too, that's great, PD sorry my bad english I still learning

Mar 7, 2022
I wanna ask, can we fight felicity yet? Because whenever I go and attempt to fight the game doesn't show a yes or no option. Just pure on skipping my ass

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Just as an update for people not in the patreon. 0.2 soon releases for ultra cutie pledges and will release for free in two weeks

Last edited:

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I wanna ask, can we fight felicity yet? Because whenever I go and attempt to fight the game doesn't show a yes or no option. Just pure on skipping my ass
No the felicity fight will be added to version 0.3 when i retcon the other two boss fights to implement dungeons and more strategy to them instead of "oh they're here waiting for you to stop flirting go fight" it'll be more they are doing this outside somewhere, stop them before it damages the city etc. for example cow and flora would poison the water flow to the city and a secondary thing as it'll be two dungeons and two groups fighting, and Felicity will sneak in and drag normal citizens to the sewer to feed. i will also lock the second love scenes to require beating felicity when she's implemented

forthegoodies

Feb 10, 2022
I thought I'd not give a chance to another 3D H game like this one, but y'know what fellow gamers? We only live once, I'll see this through.

Jun 7, 2020
Really fun idea, will certainly be keeping an eye on this game. Am currently a little stuck, as I can't seem to figure out how to actually train, and so my only two options have been to fight or sleep.

Cannot wait for (presumably wayyy down the track) scenes of your girls reacting to their corrupted peers, or even ex-members of your Harem helping to corrupt the recently stolen ones

Reactions: charizards356
2.90 star(s) 7 Votes