BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
How can you train?

I wasn't counting the days but I'm guessing it was day 7 since I think we're supposed to be attacked then? The goblin girl had randomly disappeared from the house, that night the MC dreamed of the villain fucking her and she was happy that the villain had called her by name. Then the next day I had to go fight her at the battlefield again even though I'd never lost her in a fight. After I beat her she came back and her dialogue had continued as if nothing had even happened.
Something similar has happened to me, I fought her and the next day (not several days later, but the next day) I had to fight her again (and skip the villain scene with her again, which of course I haven't seen because I used CTRL to skip all the dialogue)

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
How can you train?

Something similar has happened to me, I fought her and the next day (not several days later, but the next day) I had to fight her again (and skip the villain scene with her again, which of course I haven't seen because I used CTRL to skip all the dialogue)
You can train by interacting in front of the dummy at the lawn to the right of your house.

I see, well the next update overhauls her battlefield and bugs surrounding her first fight should be fixed too

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You can train by interacting in front of the dummy at the lawn to the right of your house.

I see, well the next update overhauls her battlefield and bugs surrounding her first fight should be fixed too
Every day I spend with Eletha, Clara's love increases and Eletha's remains the same.

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
about the doors glitch when precisely does it happen? right after the first night where you see the goblin sex? or after the day/night cycle begins? What happened and what did you do before the glitch. I might have fixed it unknowingly too with many of the things i've done with the next update.
well im not sure it seems to happen right after losing the first battle. though didnt win the first battle against the goblin to see if it happens there too will be right back to double check how i did it.

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
Hmm it might be fixed already for the next update, as the scenes she talks about her name being said is in day 2 and day 3 nights and the flags for those only appear during the previous day, and after day 4 the day system stops, and day/night takes it's place (after the first fight with the goblin)
yah after the goblin seen it seems to glitch up and cause all the doors to reset to what they were before you go into the forest in the prologue. meaning some doors dont excist and others are uninteractive.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
yah after the goblin seen it seems to glitch up and cause all the doors to reset to what they were before you go into the forest in the prologue. meaning some doors dont excist and others are uninteractive.
You have to use the training dummy to change it to evening, then you can use the shops and go in all the buildings

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
The concept of this game is really cool and fresh! But that art style is meh ... Why not take a few weeks to learn DAZ Studio? Even Honey Select would be more preferable. Still, great concept!

EDIT: Seeing how people facepalmed my post, I'll try to give the game's artstyle a fair shot. I'll try to get into that art style, because the game concept is very cool.

Last edited:

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
The concept of this game is really cool and fresh! But that art style is meh ... Why not take a few weeks to learn DAZ Studio? Even Honey Select would be more preferable. Still, great concept!
I got facepalmed by MommysButtSlut, hahahaha. That's the greatest username EVER! Hands down, the best facepalm I've ever received. I'm honored.

EDIT) I don't mean to go off topic, but just curious, do you know of any games where you can actually be Mommy's Butt Slut?

• Haha
Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I got facepalmed by MommysButtSlut, hahahaha. That's the greatest username EVER! Hands down, the best facepalm I've ever received. I'm honored.

EDIT) I don't mean to go off topic, but just curious, do you know of any games where you can actually be Mommy's Butt Slut?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018

EDIT: Seeing how people facepalmed my post, I'll try to give the game's artstyle a fair shot. I'll try to get into that art style, because the game concept is very cool.
the game i'm making after this one (which i already have characters for and a prologue) is with honey select and intend to make big with lot's of content for example i use the honey select models for combat sprites etc, however that game won't be ntr and be female protag corruption game (which may or may not also be genderbender MTF)

• Love
Reactions: hakarlman

JohnHamm

Nov 2, 2017
Played it and it was really too buggy to be a real game atm. Big suggestion to add a button that hides the textbox and to let the player see love/corruption stats. Also I thought the fights were all very slow and easy. The cowgirl with the fairy didnt do anything the entire fight either. The mobs out the front in the boss fights seem completely pointless, theyre easy to avoid and theres no point to fighting them.

Bugs:
Freeze during Mia BJ scene, immediately after the second animation in the scene
Couldn't talk to Mia after seeing her BJ scene. Text box to spend the day with her popped up but pressing yes did nothing
Textbox talking to Tiana was bugged to say Mia
Couldn't talk to Tiana in the same way I couldn't talk to Mia at one point
Spending time with the elf didnt raise her love
Never got a scene with Clara despite spending time with her ~5 times, didnt check if it was actually raising her love
lost to the fairy the first time, took my fairy but she was still around next to the bed. Couldnt select her battles though.
Lost to the fairy 2 more times in a row, each time she said she took Tiana but did not. Didnt take anyone
Fourth time with the fairy it made me fight the goblin again even though I had her in my party, lost to her and she actually took Tiana.
Next day was the fairy again despite losing to the goblin. It said she took Mia but she actually took Tiana
Cancelled training one day but time still passed

Game has potential and all that, but at this point I don't think its playable as an "early access" game or whatever, more like a beta test because it isnt playable as a game yet, largely due to the bugs

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Played it and it was really too buggy to be a real game atm. Big suggestion to add a button that hides the textbox and to let the player see love/corruption stats. Also I thought the fights were all very slow and easy. The cowgirl with the fairy didnt do anything the entire fight either. The mobs out the front in the boss fights seem completely pointless, theyre easy to avoid and theres no point to fighting them.

Bugs:
Freeze during Mia BJ scene, immediately after the second animation in the scene
Couldn't talk to Mia after seeing her BJ scene. Text box to spend the day with her popped up but pressing yes did nothing
Textbox talking to Tiana was bugged to say Mia
Couldn't talk to Tiana in the same way I couldn't talk to Mia at one point
Spending time with the elf didnt raise her love
Never got a scene with Clara despite spending time with her ~5 times, didnt check if it was actually raising her love
lost to the fairy the first time, took my fairy but she was still around next to the bed. Couldnt select her battles though.
Lost to the fairy 2 more times in a row, each time she said she took Tiana but did not. Didnt take anyone
Fourth time with the fairy it made me fight the goblin again even though I had her in my party, lost to her and she actually took Tiana.
Next day was the fairy again despite losing to the goblin. It said she took Mia but she actually took Tiana
Cancelled training one day but time still passed

Game has potential and all that, but at this point I don't think its playable as an "early access" game or whatever, more like a beta test because it isnt playable as a game yet, largely due to the bugs
most of the fight issues are gonna be "fixed" by next update as the fights get overhauled, goblin fight will have a bigger battlefield, fairy is alone in one dungeon, and your fairy fights the cow in a solo battle after her dungeon after a fight cutscene, after which you fight both together. I will take a look at those other bugs. I'm not entirely sure what scripts to get to hide textbox and show love and corruption, but if i can figure it out i'll implement it

Alakdar

Nov 18, 2019
I'm not entirely sure what scripts to get to hide textbox and show love and corruption, but if i can figure it out i'll implement it
You can make it easier: create something like a crystal ball or fortune teller, they will start an event where you can select a character and see the variables. It's not perfect, but it's relatively easy to implement.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
You can make it easier: create something like a crystal ball or fortune teller, they will start an event where you can select a character and see the variables. It's not perfect, but it's relatively easy to implement.
Hmm I can add a chat option to Flora where she can tell you the stats, she already serves as the guide in the game so might as well add smth like "I wanna see what the others think of me" option below the date flora option

Reactions: Alakdar
2.90 star(s) 7 Votes