Mar 18, 2019
Tried this and the game got completely bugged.

Somehow trying to progress Kara turns every dialogue and animation into Crystal, gives all stats to Crystal, and changes my PC name to Jimbo Fuckston, out of all things. I can't even fathom what kind of spaghetti is happening, but oh boy.

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
Tried this and the game got completely bugged.

Somehow trying to progress Kara turns every dialogue and animation into Crystal, gives all stats to Crystal, and changes my PC name to Jimbo Fuckston, out of all things. I can't even fathom what kind of spaghetti is happening, but oh boy.
Could you please tell me at what part of Karas story did the problem occur? I just tested the code and found no traces of this bug, cheers.

*Found the bug, oh boy, thank you for pointing this out, one small mistake in the code caused bug in progress when reaching level 27, working on hotfix now.

Please download the version with the hotfix here:

Either use this version to play (simply move your saves to the _data_ folder) or replace the _data_ folder in your current installation with these.
Or you can download a simple patch here:

Just put it in the _data_ -> data folder and overwrite.

I will soon replace all download links so it leads to the V0.2a version with the fix.

Last edited:

baconbacon

Feb 6, 2018
Could you please tell me at what part of Karas story did the problem occur? I just tested the code and found no traces of this bug, cheers.
Also had this issue for both Annabelle and Kara, first 1/2 parts of their story and even sex scene after finishing with Annabelle just jumps straight to Crystal as if she had just had sex, without me having even started her story. When I did start it, I was on chapter 3 after completing chapter 2 Annabelle, before it jumped back to chapter 2 when I tried story again with Crystal. Every time Kara gets coins it starts unlocking things with Crystal, changes dialogue to Crystal saying Kara's dialogue, even when clicking Kara's stats, it'll show Crystal's stats. Total mess, lol. Perhaps something to do with sandbox skipping so much progress and event handling being sequence broken?

Last edited:

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
Also had this issue for both Annabelle and Kara, first 1/2 parts of their story and even sex scene after finishing with Annabelle just jumps straight to Crystal as if she had just had sex, without me having even started her story. When I did start it, I was on chapter 3 after completing chapter 2 Annabelle, before it jumped back to chapter 2 when I tried story again with Crystal. Every time Kara gets coins it starts unlocking things with Crystal, changes dialogue to Crystal saying Kara's dialogue, even when clicking Kara's stats, it'll show Crystal's stats. Total mess, lol. Perhaps something to do with sandbox skipping so much progress and event handling being sequence broken?
Bug quickly found and hopefully squished, try the second mega link with the smaller file above, it should fix the problem.

*All download links have been replaced by the V0.2a version with applied hotfix, hopefully this is all the bug squishing we will have to do for this release. :) Thank you both for reporting the problem.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: baconbacon

Dazo23

May 19, 2019
1698880602146.png
any easy fixes for this since its not in the files? only see Sys_Hub-GM1-3 (this bug occurs seemingly randomly whenever I try to save)

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
View attachment 3053654
any easy fixes for this since its not in the files? only see Sys_Hub-GM1-3 (this bug occurs seemingly randomly whenever I try to save)
Hmm, might be saves compatibility issue, I will investigate further. For now just create a random .png file with this name and put it in the pictures folder, the code is only looking for the file but will not use it, so you can use anything as a placeholder.

*update Aren't you using previous saves from version V0.1? After V0.1 came a large technical update V0.1A and then current version V0.2, saves from V0.1 are not compatible with newer releases. However if you are using saves from V0.1A this problem shouldn't happen.

Cheers,
Mr Palm

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Dazo23

Jamers

Aug 3, 2020
Hey, I was playing today, have my stats to 8,6,6 with the Bimbo at 30/30 and pregnant and the Curator at 27/30 and Powergirl around 20. As I was saying I was playing, trying to see what the Bimbo would do when she finds out she is pregnant but it was taking a while so I switched over to the Curator for a little while and did some story stuff there.
When I went back to the Bimbo she was wearing her chearleading outfit (not what I had her dressed in), was listed as infertile (just like the Curator) and was only at level 27/30. Also the advanced traits are all now reading as under construction so I cannot make her my wife or baby maker.
I am playing in the Original format, with everything but the Buckhold/sharing activated.
I save when I switch from one card to the next so needless to say I corrupted my saves as well.

Not looking for someone to save my game here, just letting you know that this has happened and that you might want to look into it. I'll wait for the next update or two before I try it again. It is a fairly fun game though, just disapointing when your progress gets wiped out.
Cheers

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
Hey, I was playing today, have my stats to 8,6,6 with the Bimbo at 30/30 and pregnant and the Curator at 27/30 and Powergirl around 20. As I was saying I was playing, trying to see what the Bimbo would do when she finds out she is pregnant but it was taking a while so I switched over to the Curator for a little while and did some story stuff there.
When I went back to the Bimbo she was wearing her chearleading outfit (not what I had her dressed in), was listed as infertile (just like the Curator) and was only at level 27/30. Also the advanced traits are all now reading as under construction so I cannot make her my wife or baby maker.
I am playing in the Original format, with everything but the Buckhold/sharing activated.
I save when I switch from one card to the next so needless to say I corrupted my saves as well.

Not looking for someone to save my game here, just letting you know that this has happened and that you might want to look into it. I'll wait for the next update or two before I try it again. It is a fairly fun game though, just disapointing when your progress gets wiped out.
Cheers
Hi Jamers, Im very sorry this happened to you. There was a bug in initial release that I quickly provided hotfix for, its a few posts back, did you play with the patch or without? Without this patch your database with progress wil get mixed up after your reach level 27 with maiden or curator.

Also a sidenote, in order to progress pregnancy you need to move it forward by clicking pregnancy in the extra section.
Cheers,
Mr Palm

Jamers

Aug 3, 2020
Hi Jamers, Im very sorry this happened to you. There was a bug in initial release that I quickly provided hotfix for, its a few posts back, did you play with the patch or without? Without this patch your database with progress wil get mixed up after your reach level 27 with maiden or curator.

Also a sidenote, in order to progress pregnancy you need to move it forward by clicking pregnancy in the extra section.
Cheers,
Mr Palm
Thank you for getting back to me. I was unaware of the patch as this is the first time I played the game. I'll restart the game, looking forward to the next updates already

Looking for the patch, if it's needed perhaps placing a link on the first page would help. Cheers

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
Thank you for getting back to me. I was unaware of the patch as this is the first time I played the game. I'll restart the game, looking forward to the next updates already

Looking for the patch, if it's needed perhaps placing a link on the first page would help. Cheers
The patch is already included in every download link on the first page, please just download the game again, the file should be named HaremCards V0.2a with hotfix.rar, glad you like the game even with the annoying bug though :) I'm already putting ideas together for the next release. :)
Cheers,
Mr Palm

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
i love the game so far but when Maiden of Boobs will be avaible of getting pregnat? :)
Very soon, that content is just two updates away. Hopefully final batch of content for Maiden will arrive before Christmas. Final update for every character will always add pregnancy in full detail. Thank you for playing the game!
Cheers,
Mr. Palm

Reactions: diosito1

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Cute little game, though the lag time between dialogues and transition screens starts to wear on you after awhile....feels like more time is spent moving between speaking scenes and transitioning actions than doing stuff, maybe it's just a function of rpgm, I dunno.

coolmanfool

Jun 18, 2020
As a proof of concept, this game is pretty good. Kind of like a free flow trainer style game with a story component.
I think this is a case where improving the actual lewd scenes would really make this game much better.
Conceptually, the lewd scenes are fine. Speed option - tick, internal view option - tick. But the execution just doesn’t feel that satisfying.

I think the key is that the scenes need proper animation instead of just being three images on repeat. The scenes current lack “impact”. Obviously, more interesting positions or the ability to remove clothes, instead of locking positions to outfits would also great, but the main thing is the lack of impact. As a fan of internal view, it’d be nice to show gradual filling rather than just a static cut out at the end.

I know that this is probably adds a ridiculous amount of work and may not be feasible, but this game has is good and has potential - just adding my feedback.

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
Hi Coolmanfool,

thanks for playing the game and for the cool feedback, I really appreciate it. To get back to your points:

1] "free flow trainer style game with a story component" very nice choice of words, thanks to you I finally know how to describe the core concept of the Game, cheers. :)

2] Extended internal view - this should not be that difficult to do, I will try to include option in the next version to show a more detailed internal view.

3] sex scenes and animation - I totally agree that the game would need animated sex scene for a better impact. Most of the things that we talked about in this forum I am able to add in one form or another but animation are complicated. The graphic engine can do them but getting them to work in RPG maker is a total nightmare. Nothing is impossible as I always say but animations would be very difficult and are not planned at the moment. My hope is that a large variation of characters, stories and overall possibilities to combine interactions and create scenarios that other games won't allow will be enough to win players over. :) (so far supporters on patreon and subscribestar seems to like the current set up)

One more sidenote on the graphic of the game as well. I do have capabilities to create graphic based on DAZ or HS, I was even doing experiments with including female characters created in DAZ/HS in the game but it does not fit right with the whole vibe and graphic layout of the Game. Current graphic is very low tech but there is something colorful and cartoony about it that just fits right with me. For future projects I might move to DAZ or HS but the new game would then have a lot different vibe than HaremCards.

Cheers,
Mr. Palm

Reactions: coolmanfool
3.40 star(s) 9 Votes