Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
This looks really good. Are there plans to allow you to customize the MC's appearance or skin tone? Partially because I'm a fan of IR content, but I also don't usually like the predetermined MC appearance in many games (particularly the goofy ass tool in Summertime Saga), so it would be nice to adjust them like you can with the girls.
Hi there, thank you for the kind words and for playing the Game. :)

I wanted to include real-time MC customization so much but sadly it was impossible with all the other variation and customization at work. But I will let you on a little secret, just between you and me :), there is a hidden function called Transform in the Game code, in the future releases this function will change the appearance of the MC character so it fits with the story of some selected Cards. This was originally designed co I could change outfit of MC if he ends up in a fantasy/medieval environment, but the function is so well written that I can actually change the design of the MC into anything in the future. :) Just like you I also dislike the design of MC in some games so this function was created specifically to counter that. (y)

Cheers,
Mr. Palm

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
stuck w/ stats at 3/6/3 also Curator story stops at 5 as well as Kara's story, I can't get any further w/ Crystal either, at the point where she made up w/ her mom and got into medical school but can't creampie her or have a child or anything. Not sure what else to do.
Well you can either use Secret Code 193691 (in player section) to unlock everything. Or continue with increasing your HaremCoins to unlock new content. If you look into the Stat section you will find information on what unlock level you are at (Highschool bimbo for example has 40+ levels) and how much Hcoins you need to unlock the next. Playing story, Spend time and various Interactions increases the amount of your HaremCoins. Right now Curator and Kara only have 5 story chapters (more will be added later), Crystal has 15.

Cheers,
Mr. Palm

Reactions: Whosbeenfappin
Jun 7, 2023
Played it,have enjoyed it so far. No game breaking bugs,and I enjoy corruption games in general. Power Girl is my favorite so far,looking forward to a continuation of her story

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. Palm

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
Played it,have enjoyed it so far. No game breaking bigs,and I enjoy corruption games in general. Power Girl is my favorite so far,looking forward to a continuation of her story
Thank you for playing the Game, I'm very glad you liked it. There will be much more content for Kara in the future for sure! :)

Cheers,
Mr. Palm

Reactions: Whosbeenfappin

Fake Count

Jun 4, 2017
Are you planning to split the cuckolding content between men and women? Two waifus making out is hot and may not be the same for many as watching another dude go at the watching dude's waifu.

Just noticed a content filter that could end up filtering things some would want alongside things some people may not want.

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
Hi Count,

thanks for playing the Game! I build the engine that runs the Game in a way that allows me to easily add almost any content imaginable. Splitting the cuckold fetish like this would be possible, but I will more probably just add female on female action with new content for a specific female characters. So you will be able to watch some characters being sexual with another men and some characters will have scenes with a woman. That way everyone can have a bit of both. (y)

Cheers,
Mr. Palm

rusemasque

Aug 7, 2017
I really enjoyed it so far. The grind is there but I think it helps do the buildup well.

I really enjoyed the writing, and I thought the situations and reactions were believable. These IMO are the details that make a game really click vs pure eye candy or extremely sterile and broken writing.

I'm only up to 2 babies with Crystal, but if having baby factories is a thing in this game, how about (some?) babies can become HaremCards as well? Seeing a number go up is kinky, but gets old (queue in 1000+ impregnations in Haramase Simulator for example). With cards, you could look forward to impregnating fems in order to unlock more, all the while keeping it in the family line and adding more flavor that way. Bonus points if you manage to show a family tree, but I guess this can get really complicated really fast.

This also somewhat segways in life roles, which I really liked. Please go nuts here and add so many more (explore many potential family titles!). I understand it changes the text and is probably lots of work, but I thought this feature was good.

All in all, good game, I'm sure the small stuff will get fixed in time. If I were you I would heavily focus on more content/more Harem Cards because right now it's 3 girls. Imagine Haramase Simulator with only 3 girls. It has probably over 40 now, not counting randoms and other non-main girls.

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
Hi Rusemasque!

Thank you very much for all the kind words, I'm glad you liked the Game and the writing! Now regarding your questions:

1] Babies becoming HaremCards - I actually already developed a theoretical framework for this in the current code. The idea is that some cards in the future could be offsprings of another HaremCard character. So in order to unlock this card you would first have to have at least one baby with the "mother" character, there would also be of course storyline ties so the mother character would appear in the story of the offspring character. This will be added as the roster of available characters grows. :)

2] Additional Life Roles - glad you liked the feature :) More Life Roles will be added in future releases, it's a bit more work but I agree it's worth it.

3] More characters - This is the first release of the Game, I'm currently working on a next release that will focus heavily on technical background of the Game, after that more new content will follow. It will take some time (since there is a lot of content for every character) but we will soon have much more characters to choose from, I already have many ideas. :)

Cheers,
Mr. Palm

rusemasque

Aug 7, 2017
Hi Rusemasque!

Thank you very much for all the kind words, I'm glad you liked the Game and the writing! Now regarding your questions:

1] Babies becoming HaremCards - I actually already developed a theoretical framework for this in the current code. The idea is that some cards in the future could be offsprings of another HaremCard character. So in order to unlock this card you would first have to have at least one baby with the "mother" character, there would also be of course storyline ties so the mother character would appear in the story of the offspring character. This will be added as the roster of available characters grows. :)

2] Additional Life Roles - glad you liked the feature :) More Life Roles will be added in future releases, it's a bit more work but I agree it's worth it.

3] More characters - This is the first release of the Game, I'm currently working on a next release that will focus heavily on technical background of the Game, after that more new content will follow. It will take some time (since there is a lot of content for every character) but we will soon have much more characters to choose from, I already have many ideas. :)

Cheers,
Mr. Palm
That's awesome.

One another thing I much appreciated was that a lot of text between baby#1 and baby #2 changed. I'm wondering how many times that is, or it's only true for first baby and subsequent babies. No need to spoil it, just saying that if this changes many times, it's a really good thing IMO, it kept me wanting for more.

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
Okay, I will not spoil anything. :) Let's just say that I invested extra time and effort into code structure and dialogue variations, so characters can keep surprising you even later in the Game with unique dialogues reflecting various current situations in a realistic way. (y)

Cheers,
Mr. Palm

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HaremCards-0.1a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Yay, new update!

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
HaremCards-0.1a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Thank you for the torrent link Devilkin. (y)

Mr. Palm

• Red Heart
Reactions: yilkin

Lucifer2077

Apr 2, 2023
I was initially skeptical about this game, thinking it would be just another generic and boring story. However, I am pleasantly surprised by how new and creative it is. The amount of effort and great work that has been put into it is evident. I am glad that my initial assumptions were proven wrong because this game is actually very good. I thoroughly enjoyed playing it and I am excited to see what future updates will bring. I hope that more and more content will be added to further enhance the overall experience. This review is based on Version 0.1A.

And if possible , pls add key mapping/binding . I always end up misclicking Continue instead end(i use enter key) or upgrade mouse support (point and click) or any improvement is fine if it saves me from misclicking.

Highschool Bimbo & Maiden of Boobs - (y)

• Star-struck

Lucifer2077

Apr 2, 2023
And one more thing can you clarify, i maybe started the game in freeroam, maybe only did talk with Highschool Bimbo(no naughty stuff) and fully upgraded/unlocked her and maybe did nightstalk and maybe used option right arrow and maybe dumped few loads in her and maybe got her pregnant and in this scenario, technically she doesnt now that it was me but during pregnancy test , she tells that MC is the one who did most of the unloading in her. Since unloading was done in stealth, ideally she shouldnt know it was mc, right ? :unsure:

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
I was initially skeptical about this game, thinking it would be just another generic and boring story. However, I am pleasantly surprised by how new and creative it is. The amount of effort and great work that has been put into it is evident. I am glad that my initial assumptions were proven wrong because this game is actually very good. I thoroughly enjoyed playing it and I am excited to see what future updates will bring. I hope that more and more content will be added to further enhance the overall experience. This review is based on Version 0.1A.

And if possible , pls add key mapping/binding . I always end up misclicking Continue instead end(i use enter key) or upgrade mouse support (point and click) or any improvement is fine if it saves me from misclicking.

Highschool Bimbo & Maiden of Boobs - (y)
Hi Lucifer!

Wow, so many nice things to say about HaremCards, I'm humbled and honored, thank you for all the positive feedback and a great review too, I appreciate it a lot and I'm very glad you liked the Game so much. :) I'm on a short break now after working intensely on V0.1A, but after I'm back from vacation I will start working on a new version soon, much more content will be added in coming months! (you can check the roadmap on Patreon or Subscribestar)

Now regarding your questions, key mapping would be a bit problematic but I am planning to invest some more time into point and click. Right now you can control almost entire game with mouse wheel / left mouse button / right mouse button, for me it feels like a bit less effort than having to move the entire mouse to click where you want to click. (y)

Now to your last question - the "stealth" baby scenario was considered, however since pregnancy unlocks way up at level 30+ the game expects you to have sex with the character at least once by this time, so then the dialogue fits with the situation. A lot of technical variables are also tied to you being the father of the baby, meaning Fem in question must know who the father is. In this fashion game also prevents other characters from breeding your Fem instead of you. Nothing is impossible of course, but other characters breeding your Fem or Fem being bred in stealth are purely in theoretical consideration now for future updates, we will see what the code allows. :)

Cheers,
Mr. Palm

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
WIP1.png
Hi everyone,

I'm back from my break and work on a new version of HaremCards is now underway. Maiden of Boobs will get some more content since she is rather popular among the supporters. :) Patreon and Subscribestar has now progress chart that you can check to see how the development is going, but I will post some small news here as well.

Cheers,
Mr. Palm

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes