Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
View attachment 2784812
You, thanking the Heavens,

View attachment 2784813
...but why the good moments are so short? lmao

View attachment 2784815
THX for the share...
Hmm, I wouldn´t really tag the game with netorare, let me ask the mods why did they include it. You can progress character like Highschool Bimbo through varios stages Lover -> Girlfriend -> Wife and all threesome actions are done mostly as experiments with the consent, so the female characters are definitely not cheating on you, the Harem tag is definitely the one that fits though :)

Cheers,
Mr. Palm

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
This looks interesting, i wish you posted the game one week ago, then i would have the money to subscribe in your patreon or subscribestar.
No problem friend, play for free, I always liked adult games and I´m just really stoked people are playing it. :) Not in it for the money. Hope you like it!

Cheers,
Mr. Palm

Reactions: FeSs101

jimmybeans

May 31, 2017
The story's slow, which is a design choice up the maker - that's fair. But the UX is unbearably slow and unresponsive. Flashing green light, long pause, text crawl finally starts, etc. I used the unlock code (thanks for that) and had to hold Enter on the Bimbo for three and half minutes to get through all the Unlock announcements. That's from cheating obviously, but in a normal game if you fully unlock the character you'd still lose 3.5 minutes to a sluggish UX. It's also inconsistent on what's clickable vs what's not. Sometimes right mouse button exits a dialog, sometimes you have to hit Esc.

Reactions: Le Red

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
The story's slow, which is a design choice up the maker - that's fair. But the UX is unbearably slow and unresponsive. Flashing green light, long pause, text crawl finally starts, etc. I used the unlock code (thanks for that) and had to hold Enter on the Bimbo for three and half minutes to get through all the Unlock announcements. That's from cheating obviously, but in a normal game if you fully unlock the character you'd still lose 3.5 minutes to a sluggish UX. It's also inconsistent on what's clickable vs what's not. Sometimes right mouse button exits a dialog, sometimes you have to hit Esc.
Thanks for the feedback Jimmy! Appreciate it, we will work on it and make the UX more fluent.

Cheers,
Mr. Palm

Reactions: privetin13

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
What kind of incest is in this game,M/S,B/S,F/D,ect...?
The game contains what I would call incest roleplay, if you activate Incest content filter you can then assign incest Life Roles to any character, so you can make any character your Mother / Sister / Daughter and game will adjust around it. In the future characters with storyline focused on incest or stepfamily dynamic are planned, but right now only Life Roles are included. Highschool Bimbo story for example fits with the idea that she could be your sister. (Life Role: Sister)

Cheers,
Mr. Palm

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
The game contains what I would call incest roleplay, if you activate Incest content filter you can then assign incest Life Roles to any character, so you can make any character your Mother / Sister / Daughter and game will adjust around it. In the future characters with storyline focused on incest or stepfamily dynamic are planned, but right now only Life Roles are included. Highschool Bimbo story for example fits with the idea that she could be your sister. (Life Role: Sister)

Cheers,
Mr. Palm
Thank you.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
When you say "play an incest scenario", do you mean that there's a separate scenario with extra text, or is it just a customization thing?

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
When you say "play an incest scenario", do you mean that there's a separate scenario with extra text, or is it just a customization thing?
Right now you can customize every character with incest roles, making them your Mother / Sister / Daughter, this will however not change how their story is written. Various elements of the gameplay will be adjusted but it will still be the same character, just talking a little bit different in various situations outside of story. Later down the line I plan to add characters that will have branching story based on the selected life roles, these new characters will have in depth story with typical Mother/Son, Sister/Brother twists.

Cheers,
Mr. Palm

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Gotcha. Thanks!

EDIT: Actually I have a new question, who is Crystal supposed to be again? I try searching on Google but couldn't find the reference.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. Palm

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HaremCards-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Question, how does Total Usage work exactly? So you need to cum 6 times, but cumming too quickly is bad so you need to use Hold It? Is that how it works? It's kinda counterintuitive to be honest. Would also be nice if there's a counter that counts Total Usage in that case, because I'm pretty sure I came like 7 times in one sex scene and it doesn't up my stat.

Barbarian259

Apr 18, 2021
Also... There are cheat codes, you can quickly raise your stats and unlock characters with Cheats.

Go to Player section - use Secret Code 193691, ENJOY! :)
i dont want to ruin your mood but: did you tested this game before releasing it?
mechanic of increasing stats is really REALLY bad. it ruins impression of game.

Reactions: Le Red and FeSs101
3.40 star(s) 9 Votes