BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Dude did you read the beginning of the game all the girls are inter locked so you can't advance one without advancing another
It's actually possible to do it without forcing the player to have a romance with all of them: You simply eliminate that part of the story and continue advancing the rest.

OK on that note mate your givin the choice of keeping her as you mind slave or releasing her as the final two options I chose mind slave my next play I might try release
Releasing her is basically that you don't do anything with her or follow her story, so I don't think it's really worth replaying for that.

Reactions: lewdman89

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
"Sexy Scientist Chicks"?? What, no Incest?!! I'm disappointed. :cry::cry::cry:

Seriously, I'm IN!!! :love::love::love: But PLEASE no Nonsense like Government Conspiracies :cool: or Stupid Over-played Drama like High School Bullies :eek:.

ScroogeMcDuck

Sep 26, 2017
I think this game is incredibly promising, there's one small QoL update I can think of and that's going straight to your room from world map/Bar. I like the stuff with Yuki, can't wait for Scarlet to be under as well. Amber too precious 10/10 would pat again.

Marpel69

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2023
I think this game is incredibly promising, there's one small QoL update I can think of and that's going straight to your room from world map/Bar. I like the stuff with Yuki, can't wait for Scarlet to be under as well. Amber too precious 10/10 would pat again.
Thanks! It's always nice to hear that people like what we're doing!
We'll think about adding that QoL update

Marpel69

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2023
Hello! Thank you for writing us another giant review!
It was very interesting and nice to read, just like last time!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And thanks for noting the typos and bugs, we'll be sure to fix them!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
We want them to be radiant (repeatable) events like the sex events. Sometimes we get carried away though and make some things that don't quite fit the "repeatableness" of the event. We'll try to leave stuff like that for only the first time you ask a girl for nudes.
To me it stands out a lot more than the sex scenes being the same when we repeat them. Perhaps because they are more... distinctive than the sex scenes I guess? Most of the sex scenes are fairly generic, compared to the nudes. Particularly since the nudes are stored in the chat history, so you can scroll up and see them sending the exact same messages as before. IMO they don't really fit as repeatable.
Well, it would be pretty hard for us to make it so that every girl's position, their costumes, etc. are implemented. So we just made all the girls stay at their rooms in their usual outfits for that event.
I'm also surprised you didn't write anything about Chloe's one. It might be the most "interesting" one :)
Chloe was still locked in her room at the time. If it's "interesting" then I may have to load an older save to see it though.

Marpel69

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2023
To me it stands out a lot more than the sex scenes being the same when we repeat them. Perhaps because they are more... distinctive than the sex scenes I guess? Most of the sex scenes are fairly generic, compared to the nudes. Particularly since the nudes are stored in the chat history, so you can scroll up and see them sending the exact same messages as before. IMO they don't really fit as repeatable.
Well, we'd like them to be... We'll think how to make them to be more as they should be.
Chloe was still locked in her room at the time. If it's "interesting" then I may have to load an older save to see it though.
Ah, okay.
Understandable, have a nice day :)

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I checked out the little Chloe scene when looking for the HDMI cable. Not complaining about seeing her in just a t-shirt, but I wouldn't really say it was interesting. Did remind me how much I'd like to see "t-shirt and panties" being an outfit choice for the girls though.
Also, going back to an old like that I noticed that Mia will ask for her new summer outfit and say that she's not ready for us to see her naked, yet by this point you can already ask her for nudes and she will send them. Seems like a mistake?
And the texts about Alice's updates on Eva coming in the morning is weird, she is still asleep in that time slot. Especially the first one where she asks you to come to her room without adding "later" or anything. Maybe afternoon would be better?

Marpel69

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2023
I checked out the little Chloe scene when looking for the HDMI cable. Not complaining about seeing her in just a t-shirt, but I wouldn't really say it was interesting. Did remind me how much I'd like to see "t-shirt and panties" being an outfit choice for the girls though.
Well, I just meant it's the most lewd one from all those little scenes
Also, going back to an old like that I noticed that Mia will ask for her new summer outfit and say that she's not ready for us to see her naked, yet by this point you can already ask her for nudes and she will send them. Seems like a mistake?
Yep, seems pretty strange, we'll look into that
And the texts about Alice's updates on Eva coming in the morning is weird, she is still asleep in that time slot. Especially the first one where she asks you to come to her room without adding "later" or anything. Maybe afternoon would be better?
Yeah, I think there can be some cases like that... Thanks, we'll look into that too

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
I found the game through the tags haha, as a mind control fan I checked it out and really liked it, but it left me wondering, the protagonist seems really nice, and it was clear he wouldn't use mind control on the other girls, so will there be control over all of them or not? That's my only question, congrats on the game

Marpel69

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2023
I found the game through the tags haha, as a mind control fan I checked it out and really liked it, but it left me wondering, the protagonist seems really nice, and it was clear he wouldn't use mind control on the other girls, so will there be control over all of them or not? That's my only question, congrats on the game
Hey, glad you like our game!
In the future we'll add more girls to mind control. (The next one is pretty obvious by now, I'd say)
Though, we don't want to make it possible to mind control the scientist group.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yuki "Level 5"

Also her reaction to the thought of us "wanting other servants" is interesting, I wonder if she will ever get to see us using the device on someone else? I'm not sure what circumstances that could happen in, but I bet she would enjoy it a lot.
I would like to do some further tests on her, for example the device doesn't affect her anymore, but can we put her into the more robot like trance by ordering her to go into it? If in that state she couldn't resist our orders, that would be useful to know when dealing with a potentially rebellious sub.
And there is really no question about making Yuki ours, she's gorgeous, kinky, and she wants this. I'm looking forward to having a lot of fun with her in the future. There's no question that we're dominant over her, though I would want to be gentle with her unless she wants us to get rough with her. Which seems fairly likely, given that she clearly has more kinks than just the mind control.
Well, after finish Level 5 came the moment that I liked the most, which was ending Yuki's story.

I love her thinking, buying her a choker-like collar is exactly what I would do with her. Something that she could wear all the time without being suspicious. That's so much better than the more obvious collars that she could only wear in private. Not so sure about the leash, that's not so much my thing but if she's into it I'm not opposed in using one from time to time.
It's great seeing her taking the initiative, I very much prefer girls who can do that to ones who have to be micromanaged. Girls who are still alive over robots or zombies. If we can put her into a trance with an order and make her like that again temporarily that would be cool, but not for it to be her permanent state of being.
Her blowjob is great, she shouldn't worry about not being able to deepthroat us right away. Having her walk back into the shop with her mouth full is really hot, not really any risk since if there was anyone there she could just swallow it then, but really kinky.
And I love that even if we choose the more hardcore dominant choices, we still don't hesitate to give our cute little Yuki a hug. Just because a couple is into kinky things doesn't mean that they love each other any less. It's really sweet hugging her like that.
Being able to contact her other than just coming here makes perfect sense. It's something else we need to test really, if we give her orders by text do they count the same as in person? That could be important for practical use of the device. Not to mention that giving her orders to obey when she's at home is just plain hot, means like we are with her everywhere.
Her phone being tracked isn't really a problem if she's just a regular person to the villains. If they manage to connect her to us, then we have more to worry about than her location being tracked. It could still be useful to them though. It would also be a risk to remove any such spyware though, since that would probably flag her as a person of interest if the spyware on her phone was suddenly deactivated.
This was a truly fantastic event, I just love it. The only thing I would really change is giving our cute little maid a kiss goodbye when we leave.
Also, after she has a new uniform, maybe should have that new uniform as an option for her image in her phone screen?
Well, I wasn't excited about the part about controlling Yuki. So I proceeded to do things as lightly as possible and avoiding any minimally sexual activity as much as I could. Fortunately, beyond undressing her it's all optional.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Well, after finish Level 5 came the moment that I liked the most, which was ending Yuki's story.

Well, I wasn't excited about the part about controlling Yuki. So I proceeded to do things as lightly as possible and avoiding any minimally sexual activity as much as I could. Fortunately, beyond undressing her it's all optional.
OK? If you don't like Yuki that's one thing, I don't know why you feel the need to reply to me about it a month later though.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
OK? If you don't like Yuki that's one thing, I don't know why you feel the need to reply to me about it a month later though.
Firstly because I have read it now, and secondly because the truth is that I don't know why I have to explain myself.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes