3.00 star(s) 66 Votes

cirus02

Dec 18, 2017
Weird... the crash seems to say something about an error loading the scene. Try to go straight to the quest without clearing all tiles, or just do the mission without any guild quests
I've entered the plains with no other quests but it still crashes. Even when its the first tile that I click on to start the event. I've also been able to clear the entire map and exit with no problems. I've had this happen before with previous versions. Its seems to be looking for some music for the scene. not sure if that's right or not

Hentaibob

Aug 6, 2017
Male protag, 2dcg, rpg, loli, harem, furry, censored, vaginal sex, anal sex, oral sex, monster girls, anime, waifuz, weebweebweeb, teamrocket4lyfe, cumsquirtle, cat ear wearing yiffgirls
What the heck happened to "Genre" in the OP?

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
What the heck happened to "Genre" in the OP?
Probably mod making jokes. Or somebody with access (and a pokemon fetish) decided to mess around with the page for some reason. You can click the report button on that first post and let the mods know.

Nandanox

Apr 7, 2018
I'm having problems getting the sword, quest says to go to the Caverns with Vex to find it.
At a point we come to a "Fork in the Path/Road" where she says it's supposed to be close,'
i have two options and whichever options i select i find an empty room,
and then the game goes back to the select path option and i can't stop it.

so i'm literally stuck at that spot, have no option other than quit the game.

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
I'm having problems getting the sword, quest says to go to the Caverns with Vex to find it.
At a point we come to a "Fork in the Path/Road" where she says it's supposed to be close,'

Hint: Vex mentions she couldn't get it because she was too impatient.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Everybody seems to be encountering this problem, so you're not alone. I guess that's what happens when you rely on people reading (and remembering) dialogue to solve puzzles.

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017

Hint version: Vex mentions she couldn't get it because she was too impatient.

Everybody seems to be encountering this problem, so you're not alone. I guess that's what happens when you rely on people reading (and remembering) dialogue to solve puzzles.

Nandanox

Apr 7, 2018
Hint version: Vex mentions she couldn't get it because she was too impatient.

So, in other words, i have to replay the entire game, as i've been playing it on Virgin (which doesn't have any choice timers), wanted less of a grind and just see the girls/story.

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
So, in other words, i have to replay the entire game, as i've been playing it on Virgin (which doesn't have any choice timers), wanted less of a grind and just see the girls/story.
Ummm, that's actually a very good point. afaik, nobody's stumbled across that particular issue. There's probably a value in the save file to change the difficulty of a playthrough, but I've no idea what it is. I've mentioned this issue on the projects Discord server (where dev also comments regularly) and I'll share here what I learn.

Edit: just got a response from Dev himself. He says "Yup, just wait" when I asked if it was possible to complete the quest on virgin difficulty. On normal difficulty, it took just 1-2 minutes for the timer to run down, so it should be about that same time on virgin.

Nandanox

Apr 7, 2018
Okay, thanks :D

Also, Speaking of bugs, if i save and then quit the game while on a date/outing.
when i reload the game i get a popup message saying that the "Monarch" (Aqua) has been added to my party.
and because of that i can't finish the date as she can't be moved.

this has now happened 3 times since i got her, but only when i quit the game while on a date.

Edit: Okay, i'm going to quit playing this game for a while now...

Game has now crashed 15 times while i was fighting Shadow Circe.. so i'm just done, and need to take a break from it.

Nandanox

Apr 7, 2018
i'm guessing that 0.13 Public will be released around the same time as 0.14 Patreon/Early Build is released.

Patch notes (0.13.1):
- Bitch Slap no longer causes the game to crash during the fight against Circe's shadow
^ This among other issues with that particular fight, is what forced me to take a break from the game.
So it seems i need to wait until 0.13 before i can continue my game.

daddyRingo

Oct 5, 2017
grinded 0.12 until the end, now i found out the save files are not compatible with the new version. HELL NAHW!
guess i wont be playing until it's a final product.

EDIT: got it to work with my old files, just had a warning saying it shouldnt be done, still gonna try it.

Reactions: Sususu

Angmir

May 29, 2017
So this is a rip of from Nutaku's game Osawari Island ?
I actualy played that one online - and it was great, but ofc too grindy (+moneygraby)

Is it at least good ?

It has all the scenes from that game ? With voice overs and all ?

Or it is compleatly diffrent game just using some art from it ?

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
i tried to play this game ages ago but dropped it since the combat system was absolute cancer, can anyone confirm if its gotten better?

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
pregnancy going to be ingame? I feel the way that how we are going to be training these haremon lol that the "daycare" could be coming up like oh I don't know... version crystal or gold or silver from the other "mon" game? lol

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes