3.00 star(s) 66 Votes

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
the game is pretty unoptimized, for some odd reason its more demanding than a game like half life 2. the transition between two scenes takes forever, the battle system is beyond slow AF, yes theres a speed key but you have to hold it down instead of it being a toggle (and really the speed key should be the normal speed at which the battles progress), after each attack it takes quite a while before the text clears and you can attack or be attacked.

i mean i really want to like the game because it has potental, just not in its current state.
seeing the response it got when i asked how to import old saves i would also say that there are definitely easier ways to do it, i'm not asking your saves being transported into the new version to be automatic (tho there are some games that already do it) but at least have the saves in a visible folder next to the .exe

unfortunate, since the game story and visuals are excellent.

Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
Kek, opened inventory, clicked on panties, game crashes. O K

of Draw Event
for object obj_gamecontroller:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,1] out of range [1,1] - -1.bagPocketItem(101754,1)
at gml_Object_obj_gamecontroller_Draw_64
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_gamecontroller_Draw_64 (line -1)

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
Hmm... so is there a trick to early game combat (seems like it's 1 potion per battle to win, then another 1-2 to heal back up)? Only grabbed 2 potions initially and used the rest of the money on other stuff, so kinda curious if it's even worth bothering to continue with, since I can't get to the witch without getting poisoned or losing a chunk of hp via events enroute. Boosted her scratch attack once, but can't win random combat anymore, so can't increse anything further. Hoping I'm missing something, because if they still have an early game soft loss like this on thier 13th version, the game dev is kinda an idiot. And this is on the easy difficulty setting.

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
Hmm... so is there a trick to early game combat (seems like it's 1 potion per battle to win, then another 1-2 to heal back up)? Only grabbed 2 potions initially and used the rest of the money on other stuff, so kinda curious if it's even worth bothering to continue with, since I can't get to the witch without getting poisoned or losing a chunk of hp via events enroute. Boosted her scratch attack once, but can't win random combat anymore, so can't increse anything further. Hoping I'm missing something, because if they still have an early game soft loss like this on thier 13th version, the game dev is kinda an idiot. And this is on the easy difficulty setting.
It seems the combat is still FU. I played an earlier version that required saving before the mission. I don't know if saves during the mission is available now. The only option is to restart from a saved point and hope for better luck on what the game throws at you. The game seems to choose your enemies from a pool, that isn't effected by difficulty rating. For me, the difficulty rating only effects the dialogue between the character and monsters. If it works on something else, it did so after I quit playing this game. My suggestion to clear this dungeon is to buy one ration, and use the remainder for health potions. If you run into anything stronger that two mushrooms, is to reload a saved game. If this becomes too frustrating for you, you can quit the game and lose hope that dev will fix the combat aspect of their game.

copacetic

Oct 14, 2017
Really enjoy this game, but a QoL issue I'd love to see fixed is the skill tree. An "upgraded" skill will have different activation requirements than the base skill, and there's no way to revert or keep both skills. I've ended up with unusable haremon because all of their skills required them to be in the lower right part of the triangle, and the enemy would use skills that pushed them to the top/left. It would take 7-8 turns before I got lucky enough to actually deal damage.

blueberrypasteur

Apr 23, 2018
Really enjoy this game, but a QoL issue I'd love to see fixed is the skill tree. An "upgraded" skill will have different activation requirements than the base skill, and there's no way to revert or keep both skills. I've ended up with unusable haremon because all of their skills required them to be in the lower right part of the triangle, and the enemy would use skills that pushed them to the top/left. It would take 7-8 turns before I got lucky enough to actually deal damage.
Rage Potions are your friend. Have the haremon with a turn right before them use the potion on them; I've found that to be effective. But yes, if choosing no action made stances 2x more effective or something, that would make the upgraded skills a little more useful.

amanda12

Oct 4, 2017
ok i have a few questions.
1) Was the grind reduced?
2) If not. Anyone got a save/CGs so i don't have to spend a whole month farming?
3) If not. Any way to CG Rip this?
I haven't played this version, but I've played several of the others. The grind is MUCH improved with cheat engine. There was something about this game, I can't remember what, just play around a bit. I think it's the variable value = on screen value * 2 + 1 thing. There's also 2 values for health, one for the current health and one for the "decayed health". If you only lock one and not the other you can have some weird side effects.

My usual way of doing things is to do the first few missions until you get to "free play", cheat money and get infinite super repels (or pesticide now I suppose), cheat experience on the haremon I have to max them out, then work on locking their health at 100%. After that, it's trivial to get their love at 100% (give them some cash and check before/after). Takes all of the grind out of it so you can just enjoy the game.

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
FOr those complaining about the grind/restarting: buried in this thread are guides for modifying your save files including: items, money, HP, stars, and affection level. Mod for more stars, cash, and a handful of items (mostly gifts, panties, and materials) and you can start skipping combat altogether. Also, once you've got an enemy overwhelmed you can just tell them to run away.

Incompatible saves: The first line of each save file is the version number. just change it to 0.13 and the system should work find with your saves. This was suggested by the dev, with caveats that it's likely to cause bugs and odd behaviors (earlier versions allowed for situations that aren't possible in the current version and therefore don't get handled properly by the current version).

@copacetic: later in the story you can downgrade and forget skills (I think). It's very near the end of current content.
Oh does anyone know what each of the numbers under the girls in the save files mean? I figured out things like their Affection and Star points pretty easily, but I was wondering if anyone had pinpointed where their F.A.P.S stats were and if you could increase the stars on them.
Yes. There are guides to the values in these posts:
https://f95zone.to/threads/haremon-v0-13-1-haremon-dev.8838/page-10#post-814923
https://f95zone.to/threads/haremon-v0-13-1-haremon-dev.8838/page-12#post-970974

I haven't really tried tweaking their faps values, but can't really picture the dev storing those values in the game binaries and then recalculating the current effective values every time you change panties.

Reactions: Reij

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Yes. There are guides to the values in these posts:
https://f95zone.to/threads/haremon-v0-13-1-haremon-dev.8838/page-10#post-814923
https://f95zone.to/threads/haremon-v0-13-1-haremon-dev.8838/page-12#post-970974

I haven't really tried tweaking their faps values, but can't really picture the dev storing those values in the game binaries and then recalculating the current effective values every time you change panties.
I found the numbers, but you can't edit them. The Catgirls numbers are really easy to see since she has all 2 stars on her stats. So right near the beginning of her number string there is a 2,2,2,2. I've tried changing them, but when I go in the game, they're back to normal. Also when you save, they go back to all 2's.

Dfour

Jul 15, 2017
This new 0.13.x v is the one with console? I need want to see the season themed content haha

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Anyone else getting it where the music tracks are overlapping every once in a while?

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
Using the seduction options you can relearn those old skills. You just need to find a monster that knows them and have the right girls seduce it and make it teach her an attack. Of course this is never explained and seduction abilities are only sort of touched on during the guild quests.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
It was the artwork which first caught my attention, but I've been holding off on trying this game. The latest change-log, though, was impressive! If that level of dedication continues, it is going to result in a kick-ass game.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes