3.00 star(s) 66 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Date bug with the rabbit if you close the game while on a date the stupid monarch girl joins the date and since it's only suppose to be the bunny girl you can't fucking control the fucking monarch girl to get her to move to the end tile so you gt fucked and lose points with the bunny girl as you are forced to abandoned the date with her. Bunnygirl states that she doesn't eat meat yet still plays the fucking rock paper scissor game at the end and eats the meat anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also the fucking monarch girl is bugged and is listed in the phone twice.

*Edit

Another fucking bug I have 2 gargoyles and I can have both of them in the team at the same time.

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Date bug with the rabbit if you close the game while on a date the stupid monarch girl joins the date and since it's only suppose to be the bunny girl you can't fucking control the fucking monarch girl to get her to move to the end tile so you gt fucked and lose points with the bunny girl as you are forced to abandoned the date with her. Bunnygirl states that she doesn't eat meat yet still plays the fucking rock paper scissor game at the end and eats the meat anyway.
That has been mentioned in the bug channel (on the discord server). Dev hasn't responded yet.
Also the fucking monarch girl is bugged and is listed in the phone twice.
A few other people have reported that issue as well. I think the dev said they already had a fix for it, but I can't remember for certain.
*Edit
Another fucking bug I have 2 gargoyles and I can have both of them in the team at the same time.
Dev knows about this one and already has a fix for it. He just forgot to include it in the public build.

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
I wanted to like this game, I really, really tried but I found it to be one of the most frustrating gaming experiences I've ever had. Everything is so painfully slow in the dungeons, from the transitions into and out of battles, to the battles themselves. I had all the settings for speed maxed while holding the fast forward button and a single battle still takes nearly half an hour and god forbid you want to turn the quick time events off (because the vast majority of QT's in any game are usually repetitive and irritating) because the battles become just about unwinnable.

The quality of this game is way up there which is one of the reasons I wanted to like it, but all this game did was piss me off, I gave it a good 4 hours and never saw a single sex scene. I mean holy shit what's the point in a sex game like that? If I wanted to work that hard to get my jollies off I'd go out and get a girlfriend.

I do understand that it is a work in progress and I fully expect it to e refined into something awesome but as it stands, this is not worth the download. Why does everything have to take so long int this game, even just the announcement of who's turn it is. I can tell that by the flashing character I don't need a giant white banner blocking the screen for 10 seconds everytime I move.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Maybe someone can help me. I played a little and tried to load the save(crush). Ok, i exit game and tried to load the game and i get this message each time i try to enter load function and settings... but continue function work but useless for me

I think i found source of problem. i have saves from old version of the game and there is config files. deleted whole folder Haremon and everything fine now. ( c:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Local\Haremon\ )

Shadowwolf88

TwitFollower
Sep 25, 2017
Am now with the black Lady Quest (find a way to disguise zoe as the qeen) what do I have to do now?

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
How the hell do you level up? I don't see anything in the UI or in the phone and I've checked the tutorials just in case I skipped over it and came up with nothing. Is there some event you have to do prior to unlocking the ability to level characters or what?

DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
For those stuck fighting the shadow Witch and getting crashes with Witch Slap, I figured out a way to deal with it: Just spam love potion until she's overwhelmed with pleasure and wail away.
A bugfix would be preferable but thats a workable workaround

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Regula

You have to get them to crush status which is somewhere around 75+ relationship points.

@Adoringfan

There is no leveling up system you fight battles get shards and use those shards to upgrade their skills. Use their skills to overwhelm enemies and then try to seduce attacks and kinks from enemies.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Maybe there use to be censorship but it was later removed and they forgot to remove it from the genre spoiler. But from my experience the fetishes don't always match from the ones in the top and the ones in the spoiler. Sometimes the ones in the spoiler are there to show what's going to be in the game as the ones at the top are only up there if they are actually in the game.

itsyoboydoe

Mar 24, 2019
I was playing in an older version and updated it to the latest (I think 0.12) and it gave me the monarch because I had not gotten it in my old save. However, because of this, she is unnamed (her name is ???) and I don't have her phone number, meaning I can't call her. I went into the game files and named her to try to fix the issue, but I still don't have the contact and don't know how to fix that.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
No. the % part is purely a windows thing. I've no idea where macs store their app data, sorry. If you can find a way to track which files an app reads and writes to, you could use that to see what files haremon is reading when you load up a save. Also, how are you playing this on a Mac? I thought it was PC only.

If you're just using emulation software, the full path is C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Haremon\0.12 saves.
I'm using Wine or Wine Staging if you want to be exact. Is it still that?

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Uhmm... If the Censorship: None why in the genres censored?
The game includes an option to censor images, but with hearts rather than a mosaic. The option is off by default. Maybe the OP added the mosaic censor to the screenshot on their own, or the actual sex scenes use a mosaic censor. Either way, it is optional. I've played this game to the current end of it's content, and in earlier versions, and there's no censorship. (they may have been some in an earlier version, but not the current one). Here's a screenshot from the current version as proof:
I was playing in an older version and updated it to the latest (I think 0.12) and it gave me the monarch because I had not gotten it in my old save. However, because of this, she is unnamed (her name is ???) and I don't have her phone number, meaning I can't call her. I went into the game files and named her to try to fix the issue, but I still don't have the contact and don't know how to fix that.
That's a known problem with importing saves. You can either live with it, or start a new game (knowing the story you can speed through much of the content).

I'm using Wine or Wine Staging if you want to be exact. Is it still that?
I have no idea. I've not used Macs or WINE. You can try both variations. The worst that could happen is you can't find the folder you're looking for ("0.12 saves", or "0.11 saves" if you're using an older version). The full path is C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Haremon where username is whatever name you use on the computer (it's probably the only folder you can see in c:\users)

Finally, for those hating the quick-time events (where you have to hit z, x, c, or v at just the right time or in certain sequences during combat) that whole system can be turned off in the menu, and gets replaced with random chance.

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
do you have to start a new game? i start playing with my old saves and in a horde battle is crashing? i use save from previous versions i think from 0.10 and after i use the same save in 0.11 and now 0.12

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
What are you doing when the game crashes? Are you using the witches witch slap attack? I think I saw somewhere where that can cause a crash at times. Best technique I use is to overwhelm enemies and then try to get them to leave the battle. I had the witch the bunnygirl and the kittycat all using the nuzzle skill.

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
do you have to start a new game? i start playing with my old saves and in a horde battle is crashing? i use save from previous versions i think from 0.10 and after i use the same save in 0.11 and now 0.12
Most of the common issues people are caused by people using saves from previous versions. Why it now includes a disclaimer that basically says you can try using saves from a previous version, but it may cause problems. Dev has given up on fixing bugs related to importing saves (it's apparently a lot of work).

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes