3.00 star(s) 66 Votes

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Then you continually fight enemies who DO get more health and damage as the game goes on.
Enemies only level as you do. Some attacks will increase in damage as you level them up. Kitty's fort (defense) drain can give you 1.5-2x damage until it wears off. Also, you can increase their base stats by editing the save files. (there's a guide in this thread, if you search)

Ok, this spinning wheel bullshit is fucking horrible. There is no way to improve your chances at all.
Use the A and F keys to speed up or slow down the wheel as it spins. You can use them multiple times in the same spin, but the earlier (after you hit the stop button) you use them the more effect they have

does anyone know if it is possible to have more then one lover yet?
Not yet. That won't be here until the next release, at teh earliest. More likely the release after the next one. In the current build it is VERY easy to switch lovers. Simply get another girl to 99% (it may be a bit less) affection and declare your love for her, if she hasn't proposed to you already. You can also go BACK to a previous lover with the same method (though dumping her does lower her affection quite a bit).

Does the Dev have plans to institute Dates and/or Sex with Non-Haremon girls ever? I was disappointed when I was able to whoo Annie up to a certain point only to find out that's never an option.
Yes. Annie is likely to be the next one. Current plan is to have Prof. Laurel as one of the last to get a sex scene (dev described her as a sort of final boss in terms of sex scenes). Also, you can get some saucy pictures from the non-haremon girls once you get their affection high enough.

btw, got most of this info by checking in on the author's Discord server. (most of the channels are open to public. only one is limited to patron access).

Reason

Jul 8, 2017
Not yet. That won't be here until the next release, at teh earliest. More likely the release after the next one. In the current build it is VERY easy to switch lovers. Simply get another girl to 99% (it may be a bit less) affection and declare your love for her, if she hasn't proposed to you already. You can also go BACK to a previous lover with the same method (though dumping her does lower her affection quite a bit).
If you go into the save file and put all the girls affections at or over 100% the game sets them all to lover status without any drawbacks.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Should you level up or upgrade your attacks first? Also, where are the saved files?

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Well clearly you don't remember the sword thing. The wheels are normally cheatable anyway, just refresh the autosave and try again. But this is the one where you have to continually get it to land in the Red until there is only one Red Sliver left and then nail it. If you miss it, you don't go back to the previous wheel, you start at the beginning step again. Also stop acting like a fucking cunt.
I got Ketsurugi (again) on my 3rd attempt.

Should you find a cunt to be something horrible, then I can see the lack of appeal for you in this game. You started whining about there being no way of improving the chances of the spinning wheel, whereafter you proceeded with a "fuck you" to the developer. You wrote you tried 40 times to get the sword and never got it once, that IS kind of lousy. You already layed the groundworks for the attitude. I sought to tell you in an direct albeit slightly harsh manner, that there is indeed ways to improve your chances with the spinning wheel in general. The tip about becoming better at nudging still withstands. The developer has clearly with the design not meant for this to be an outright easy game and probably won't cater to such an audience.
Your response was to further indicate, how you find it really hard, and then write you find my manners cuntish. There's something to be said about hypocrisy and a need for introspection.

There are problems with the game. Inventory management is still a nightmare, combat could be made much faster with decreased delays after the actions. The indications for the attacks and how it has been implemented is also a topic for a debate (should be scrapped for faster combat or made to work differently). The lack of "equipment" being only pants. The pool of different pants being enourmous and the only reliable way to get them is through vouchers that yield random ones. The shopkeeper clearly has them in her shop, so why the dang hecking heck aren't they for sale?
Everything being opinions, I don't like how the whole mood triangle, has been made to work in this game. The enemies can all too easily affect the mood via their normal physical or lewd attacks—temporarily lowering most character's effectivity to a high degree (further increasing combat time unnecessarily). Plus the lewd scenes are not very "exciting".

Reactions: N3M1S1S and Dfour

annam

Apr 13, 2017
Glad that after a long grind during the sword quest the game just crashed during the final part of it

Blub22

Feb 8, 2018
Glad that after a long grind during the sword quest the game just crashed during the final part of it
every time the enemy use "witch slap" the game is chrashing..... i tried to do the fight and hope she dos not use it.... after 20 times i give up... has someone solution to it?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Just started playing but found some easy ways to get good points. When on dates if you get red on the wheel thing close the game and load it again you'll start just before the wheel thing with no loss. Cheat money so that you can buy everything in the store for 100+ for each item. SECTION#3 in the save file is for your items and is the best way to cheat vouchers and shit just watch what you edit as not all of the numbers in that section are for your items many times in that section there'll be a number then a item number then a number then a item number. I believe that they go in the same order as they do in your inventory.

BanditKitty

Sep 2, 2017
You can also just save up 2+ gold vouchers, save, use one, save new file, compare them. It's pretty easy to tell which number is for "number of gold vouchers".

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Should you level up or upgrade your attacks first? Also, where are the saved files?
Level up, almost always. The upgrades aren't that much more powerful. I'd unlock certain moves (e.g. bite) before upgrading anything else. Purr/hiss is one of those abilities that is very helpful in upgraded form.

saves are located in %LOCALAPPDATA%\Haremon\0.12 saves (type that in a run prompt or the address bar of an explorer window, the % part will get converted to a specific subdirectory)

SECTION#3 in the save file is for your items and is the best way to cheat vouchers and shit just watch what you edit as not all of the numbers in that section are for your items many times in that section there'll be a number then a item number then a number then a item number. I believe that they go in the same order as they do in your inventory.
The first entry in that section is the highest possible item number. After that it goes:
item number[space]
quantity[space]

At the end of that section is a bunch of lines with an item number of -1 and quantity of 0. The section should ALWAYS have the same number of lines in it. So if you're adding items, you need to delete one of these pairs for every item you add. Also, each line ends with an empty space before going to the next line.

Gold Voucher is item number 96. I'd go with silver (95), though since you can only get one outfit per voucher.

Some of this is explained earlier in this thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/haremon-v0-12-0-7-public-haremon-dev.8838/page-10#post-814923

Reactions: Zontany

Grimmige

Mar 17, 2019
What is CGRip for? I mean I just see much images from the game but do they have a use in the game?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Grimmige

CGRip means where someone has extracted the images from the game file so you can look at them without actually playing the game.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Level up, almost always. The upgrades aren't that much more powerful. I'd unlock certain moves (e.g. bite) before upgrading anything else. Purr/hiss is one of those abilities that is very helpful in upgraded form.

saves are located in %LOCALAPPDATA%\Haremon\0.12 saves (type that in a run prompt or the address bar of an explorer window, the % part will get converted to a specific subdirectory)
Is it the same way for a macbook?

Mar 17, 2019
Well liked the look of the game so tried it....I was after a cute Anime game, was going well tell the very first encounter I lost....seriously? combat system weird and hard. Not even remotely interested in a game where I need to spend more time in or learning combat than working on things more appropriate to NTR.

BanditKitty

Sep 2, 2017
I really don't understand the combat complaints. I frankly find it much too easy, especially after you get a 2nd Haremon, and wish they would let you bump the difficulty up.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Later some of the haremon have long string combo's as well as some of the enemies having them as well. I don't use the fairy much.

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Is it the same way for a macbook?
No. the % part is purely a windows thing. I've no idea where macs store their app data, sorry. If you can find a way to track which files an app reads and writes to, you could use that to see what files haremon is reading when you load up a save. Also, how are you playing this on a Mac? I thought it was PC only.

If you're just using emulation software, the full path is C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Haremon\0.12 saves.

Reactions: Zontany
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes