3.00 star(s) 66 Votes

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
So, has the dev fixed the crashing bug when you reach the max affection scenes? Was the only thing that stopped me from playing before. And regarding the battle system, it's obviously pretty infuriating at first, but as far as I remember you can accelerate combat by holding down a button, i don't remember which. And as far as grinding goes, I've seen worse, hell, I've played worse.
Also I presume old saves ain't compatible, huh. Sad.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
So, has the dev fixed the crashing bug when you reach the max affection scenes? Was the only thing that stopped me from playing before. And regarding the battle system, it's obviously pretty infuriating at first, but as far as I remember you can accelerate combat by holding down a button, i don't remember which. And as far as grinding goes, I've seen worse, hell, I've played worse.
Also I presume old saves ain't compatible, huh. Sad.
I had a save from V0.11 which worked on 0.12, though I did get a warning that using old saves might screw some things up.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Ok so I've figured out why the game play in this sucks. Leveling up the girls. Sure you can upgrade their abilities, but their bases stats are their base stats and there's no way to increase it. So their attacks basically do the same piss all nothing damage, just with attacks that do multi-attacks. Then you continually fight enemies who DO get more health and damage as the game goes on.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Ok, does anyone have any idea why the game is just straight up crashing now. I launched the updated version once, it froze and closed itself. And every single time I tried to launch the game since, it crashed instantly, before even loading. I see it in Task Manager for a few seconds, but then it just closes itself

Umbra214

Aug 20, 2017
Monster girls Harem! Banzai!
Banzai Attack = 天王ヘイカバンザイ
The Japanese Empire is a war criminal state. That's why writing 'Hurrah' as 'Banjai' is wrong.
In Europe, for example, the term "teno Heica Banjai" is the same as "Jike Hail" and "Hail Hitler" used by soldiers with Harkenkroits, the symbol of the Third Reich Nazi Party.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Hopefully, there will be a walkthrough when there's more to the game. Other than that, I'm liking the game so far. Why does the enemies do more damage even though I got a great/perfect blocking?

Reactions: DragonkingKyo

Eeagle

Jul 28, 2017
Money and Crystals hackable with CE, just set Value Type - Double.
But raising affection only in dungeon based on random events with random wheel....uggh.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Does the Dev have plans to institute Dates and/or Sex with Non-Haremon girls ever? I was disappointed when I was able to whoo Annie up to a certain point only to find out that's never an option.

Reactions: DragonkingKyo

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
So, I gave this game a second chance. Like the option to make QTEs easier, but it feels like the rest of the game got waaay harder. I can barely progress at the start, and I'd say that I am not the worst at games.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Ok, this spinning wheel bullshit is fucking horrible. There is no way to improve your chances at all. Especially the fucking quest with the sword. I tried to get the last sliver 40 fucking times and never got it once. I finally just closed the game. I'm probably just deleting this piece of shit until the dev does something about it because I can't take that level of aggravation.

Quest completion on a Chance wheel, fuck you.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
No way to improve your chances? One of the traits (which you can also shift to via the guild) allows you an extra spin per event, if you are too lousy with the nudging.

The game is not meant to be a braindead VN quick fap.

You can't progress from the start? Find out what you did wrong and improve upon yourself. Cow tits (the first half of the second area) will severely help on the economy, as she'll realistically be the first one you get that can manipulate for money (plus she can heal the other party members by unlocking her milking ability). Did you not buy any potions, as was suggested by the game?

A few tip for anyone's first time... don't simply upgrade all your skills. You have to make choices. Having all your attacks upgraded means, you'll be out of (good) attacks, once the enemy changes the mood via a lewd attack or what have you.
You can flee. Use it. Don't try to uncover every space in the start of the game. Go for the yellow square. Statuses are very punishing in this game and expensive to cure in the start. Run from the vag flower thing on your first journey, getting poisoned is (almost) a death sentence. The healing from the one free tent you get, will also cure being poisoned. You can get new skills and passive abilities from the enemies once their lust is full. Not everyone can learn all abilities. The boss battles offers a unique opportunity for new skills and passives once on one party member use them wisely.
Equipment is panties.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
No way to improve your chances? One of the traits (which you can also shift to via the guild) allows you an extra spin per event, if you are too lousy with the nudging.

The game is not meant to be a braindead VN quick fap.

You can't progress from the start? Find out what you did wrong and improve upon yourself. Cow tits (the first half of the second area) will severely help on the economy, as she'll realistically be the first one you get that can manipulate for money (plus she can heal the other party members by unlocking her milking ability). Did you not buy any potions, as was suggested by the game?

A few tip for anyone's first time... don't simply upgrade all your skills. You have to make choices. Having all your attacks upgraded means, you'll be out of (good) attacks, once the enemy changes the mood via a lewd attack or what have you.
You can flee. Use it. Don't try to uncover every space in the start of the game. Go for the yellow square. Statuses are very punishing in this game and expensive to cure in the start. Run from the vag flower thing on your first journey, getting poisoned is (almost) a death sentence. The healing from the one free tent you get, will also cure being poisoned. You can get new skills and passive abilities from the enemies once their lust is full. Not everyone can learn all abilities. The boss battles offers a unique opportunity for new skills and passives once on one party member use them wisely.
Equipment is panties.
Well clearly you don't remember the sword thing. The wheels are normally cheatable anyway, just refresh the autosave and try again. But this is the one where you have to continually get it to land in the Red until there is only one Red Sliver left and then nail it. If you miss it, you don't go back to the previous wheel, you start at the beginning step again. Also stop acting like a fucking cunt.

tarzan123

Jul 2, 2018
For some reason I can't edit haremon's stats I can edit their HP or money/shards but stats won't stick even after saving after editing. Are they hardcoded now?

Reactions: Garbage

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
The combat is the worst part of this game. First off 90%of the time I can't see anything either the scene never full transitions and I'm stuck looking at the map (see attache img) or it is obscured by the stupid banners that pop-up everywhere and arbitrarily slows down game play because they don't always go away either. Why are do the banners exist anyways I don't need a notification that I have to dismiss when I enter and exit anything let alone battle and especially one that tells me I lost I f-ing know I lost I was there just get me back to the point where I can try again. The battle speed is stupidly slow even on "full speed" since i can hold down the ff button and it will go 5x faster. The quick time stuff is unwanted unneeded its just a gimmick that detracts from the game rather than adding to it because as stated by others there seems to be no functional difference between not bothering and a "perfect" since the enemies do substantially more damage even if you manage to do a decent job of blocking them. Also the keys he chose to use he just went out of his way it seems to use non-standard keys for his game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
does anyone know if it is possible to have more then one lover yet?(I find it weird that a game with harem in the name only lets you have one lover, and yes I know you can still have sex with other girls but that isn't my point)(also hope you can have sex(and become lovers) with non-haremon girls and have all of them be your lovers in the future.)

Kingo11

Dec 25, 2018
Could someone give me a save file, where all the current CGs are in it?
I played through the game once, but i reinstalled my computer and lost all my previous saves.

Thanks in advance.
Yeah that's a good idea, please someone link a save.

Reactions: Nehau
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes