3.00 star(s) 68 Votes

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
i don't know about this finale mechanically (before the boss)
This game already struggles with time mechanically a lot, with combat being slow.
But now you are in a position where you can't even go back to town for more items once you start the map... and that is terrible, since items are, for the most part, the ONLY advantage the player has to the monsters.
The map is filled with enemies that seduce the haremon in area meaning you can't do anything for several turns and they have a healing move where they keep replentishing health.
You can't change your Haremon party after choosing to leave town until you finish the boss... so i hope you chose the ones with a strategy to defeat the final boss on pure luck, otherwise you will be forced to repeat it all.
and many of the Haremon REQUIRE you to use rage powder in order to use ANY damaging moves, and you have a maximum carrying capacity of 20 of those (and odds are you are gonna use like 2-3 each combat) without the possibility of going back to town for more, if you fight the twinkubusses without it you are 100% fucked, as that type of enemy never deals normal damage to the haremon so rage will never increase.
and each unimportant monster battle takes between 15 to 20 minutes to finish.
In order to scape battles you need rations... which are also limited, so most likely you won't have enough to keep scaping monsters.
I love the story of this game and it's certainly doable, but it is not a hard game, is just an infuriating one mechanically.

Last edited:

HeSayWakandaForever

Jan 5, 2021
i don't know about this finale mechanically (before the boss)
This game already struggles with time mechanically a lot, with combat being slow.
But now you are in a position where you can't even go back to town for more items once you start the map... and that is terrible, since items are, for the most part, the ONLY advantage the player has to the monsters.
The map is filled with enemies that seduce the haremon in area meaning you can't do anything for several turns and they have a healing move where they keep replentishing health.
You can't change your Haremon party after choosing to leave town until you finish the boss... so i hope you chose the ones with a strategy to defeat the final boss on pure luck, otherwise you will be forced to repeat it all.
and many of the Haremon REQUIRE you to use rage powder in order to use ANY damaging moves, and you have a maximum carrying capacity of 20 of those (and odds are you are gonna use like 2-3 each combat) without the possibility of going back to town for more, if you fight the twinkubusses without it you are 100% fucked, as that type of enemy never deals normal damage to the haremon so rage will never increase.
and each unimportant monster battle takes between 15 to 20 minutes to finish.
In order to scape battles you need rations... which are also limited, so most likely you won't have enough to keep scaping monsters.
I love the story of this game and it's certainly doable, but it is not a hard game, is just an infuriating one mechanically.
Yeah, the game kind of incentivizes you to be creative with the moves you choose, like upgrading a move might not necessarily be a good idea since it'll often times come with caveats like needing more rage or something. Usually I like to keep like oneish "cheap" move just so they can do other stuff. Also for things like Incubussies I prefer going seduction route or by stacking buffs, especially speed, which is generally a good idea moving forward for like chapter 4 where the difficulty increases a lot.

Also, you can buy items in the middle of a dungeon using the store app on the phone. And I'm pretty sure unstoppable rage is learnable by offering the bull totem in that one pilgrim's path event. Unwavering focus you might also be able to get from that, but it's definitely VRMable. Also also, bloodied stops enemies from healing.

Last edited:
Reactions: azraelswegul

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Yeah, the game kind of incentivizes you to be creative with the moves you choose, like upgrading a move might not necessarily be a good idea since it'll often times come with caveats like needing more rage or something. Usually I like to keep like oneish "cheap" move just so they can do other stuff. Also for things like Incubussies I prefer going seduction route or by stacking buffs, especially speed, which is generally a good idea moving forward for like chapter 4 where the difficulty increases a lot.

Also, you can buy items in the middle of a dungeon using the store app on the phone. And I'm pretty sure unstoppable rage is learnable by offering the bull totem in that one pilgrim's path event. Unwavering focus you might also be able to get from that, but it's definitely VRMable. Also also, bloodied stops enemies from healing.
huh, this stuff is certainly good to know. although it does feel like i would need a Haremon manual for some of those features. Thank you a lot!

Reactions: HeSayWakandaForever

FutaHoyah

Oct 12, 2022
4.0 is out on patreon now if anyone feels like updating the downloads
It's been posted in a comment on a previous page in this thread.
The current build available here has a bug when killing the final boss that crashes the game.
We need the new build with the patch for that bug.
According to official discord, Dev is making a patch to fix it now.

Reactions: azraelswegul

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Haremon-0.40.0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

anonbinary

Aug 17, 2022
WOW! they updated haremon with the final chapter!?! Be still my beating weeb ass heart. This game is an absolute gem. I generally dislike english voice actors - but this team knocked it out of the park.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Did they ever get the succubus in ?? I remember a couple years back. The Dev paid for the art, and the artist went MIA or asnt responing to messages and uncontactable. Fact that happens to devs is kinda bullshit.

Did support this game way back for a while, but I had to adjust my budget and move on from it. It was a fun game somewhat. I didnt agree with a few things in the game. Like changing to static names (used to be able to name them) and there not being a harem despite the title.. I mean it sorta is.. but it makes you select only one romance character option. And they show up on your door and you have to decide on the spot to accept or reject, and its perm. The other characters get treated like a quick fuck.

anonbinary

Aug 17, 2022
Did they ever get the succubus in ?? I remember a couple years back. The Dev paid for the art, and the artist went MIA or asnt responing to messages and uncontactable. Fact that happens to devs is kinda bullshit.

Did support this game way back for a while, but I had to adjust my budget and move on from it. It was a fun game somewhat. I didnt agree with a few things in the game. Like changing to static names (used to be able to name them) and there not being a harem despite the title.. I mean it sorta is.. but it makes you select only one romance character option. And they show up on your door and you have to decide on the spot to accept or reject, and its perm. The other characters get treated like a quick fuck.
Console command "harem" toggles that off and lets you romance them all. It is in my opinion the objectively correct way to play.

HeSayWakandaForever

Jan 5, 2021

If you're referring to the easter egg Meru, then that remains just an easter egg. If you're talking about Vex then IDK what you're talking about.

Girls won't confess again, but you can confess to them in your bedroom if your Lover status is high enough.

If a harem anime can be called a harem despite the mc's never kissing any of them, then I think this game gets a pass

You can give nicknames to characters after you lover them. Plus, given that the characters have turned into, you know, characters, it makes way more sense for them to have names now. Especially since sometimes it's plot relevant ~~oooh~~

3.00 star(s) 68 Votes