3.00 star(s) 68 Votes

cirus02

Dec 18, 2017
Anyone else getting this error?

of Other Event: User Defined 1
for object obj_vncontroller:

Pop :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,-1] out of range [1,5] - -5.girlName(100242,-1)
at gml_Script_scene_action_rename_girl
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_scene_action_rename_girl (line -1)
gml_Object_obj_vncontroller_Other_11
called from - gml_Object_obj_vncontroller_Step_0 (line -1) - <unknown source line>

Happens every time when Plains event with Butterfly girl. Trying to rename her but the error keeps happening.

Huntar

Jul 15, 2017
Version 0.8 is out! There is evidently a shit ton of content in this new update so cant wait until its uploaded!

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
Version 0.8 is out! There is evidently a shit ton of content in this new update so cant wait until its uploaded!
*- Added the Stance system in battle. This replaces the old button-mashing system, and allows you more control over each Haremon's Mood stats.

with this I can give this game a second chance

MaybeLoli

Jun 26, 2018

klx you fucker update the post already

View attachment 63498

Overview:
Haremon is a game about assembling a team of monstergirls and training them to fight evil... as well as seducing them along the way. There's also titties, so there's that!​

Updated: 27-May-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.6.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - - -

Reactions: Koruya and Huntar

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
If you want the thread update, please report your post with the new link. We can't follow all the threads in this forum.

Thanks

Jul 5, 2017
does anybody get this error :

Win32 function failed: HRESULT: 0x887a0005

Call GR_D3D_Device->CreateShaderResourceView at line 592 in file \TexturesM.cpp

not sure how to solve this? Happens everytime i open the phone feature

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Could someone throw me a few tips for beginner combat? Or point me to a wiki or guide or something. Fuck, I'm confused. I only have Miruku, she can scratch the enemies for next to no damage and I have no idea what the hell I'm doing. I get the action bar thing, the scent and damage. But what is pleasure and focus for? I figured she'd do more damage in aggressive stance, but it doesn't seem to be so. If I don't want the monsters to learn her moves, she shouldn't be in pleasure stance, because that's pretty much a stun. Also, the monsters can learn moves? And when I try to learn their moves, the chance of success is pretty low :-/

MaybeLoli

Jun 26, 2018
Could someone throw me a few tips for beginner combat? Or point me to a wiki or guide or something. Fuck, I'm confused. I only have Miruku, she can scratch the enemies for next to no damage and I have no idea what the hell I'm doing. I get the action bar thing, the scent and damage. But what is pleasure and focus for? I figured she'd do more damage in aggressive stance, but it doesn't seem to be so. If I don't want the monsters to learn her moves, she shouldn't be in pleasure stance, because that's pretty much a stun. Also, the monsters can learn moves? And when I try to learn their moves, the chance of success is pretty low :-/
bruh just upgrade the scratch to bite, 2 shot all enemies

Also everyone who dropped the game due to spammy combat, it's been changed and is actually enjoyable. Give it another shot now since the biggest negative has been removed.

3.00 star(s) 68 Votes