3.00 star(s) 69 Votes

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
There should be an event in the Temple of the Fox with a book that allows you to un-upgrade moves.
Oh thanks ill check it out.

Edit: You're right it's an uncommon event called "ancient unknowledge" and it even refunds the shards used to upgrade the move which is amazing.

Edit 2: despite saying it gave me 1150 shards i didn't get them. I think its a glitch because she's awakened. If I try to buy items from the guild with shards it says I have 1150 shards and lets me buy stuff even though I only have 131 shards when I try to upgrade techniques.

Last edited:

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
With the ceremonial module for k8e you can give a sunstone, moonstone or something else which is greyed out "give a ???". Anyone know how to get the third option? Reminds me of that one kira scene where the third option was greyed out for some reason.

Edit: Nevermind you just craft both stones

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ubira

Jul 27, 2021
I wonder if there will be a pregnancy someday in the future, considering that the character is terrified of it, I don't think so, right?

AisThanhCo

Sep 7, 2020
Used a dude save recently and noted he can equip more than 5 skill for a haremon, can some tell me how to do that??

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
a certain panty allows you to equip 1 more skill or kink
to add to that theres a few moves that you can get from stickers that i think dont count towards your total if im remembering right (i know Vex had one but cant remember if theres any others) and also

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ubira

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
i dont think that's the case tho, cuz i check all the haremon and they can equip all the skill. This pics for example View attachment 1960592
could just be a hacked save, the game used to not have the technique limit before version 0.30 so they likely either found a way to import an old save or just modified a new one unless theres a console command that can remove the limit

Nimbu

Mar 30, 2020
could just be a hacked save, the game used to not have the technique limit before version 0.30 so they likely either found a way to import an old save or just modified a new one unless theres a console command that can remove the limit
nope, i have a really old save(0.29), importing an old save doesn't allow you to do that however (you can get custom names with an upper case if you have it and fuck the holostaurese's progression, like i did since i have an unobtainable scene now XD) but since this is a patreon version (since 0.35 so just recently) you can remove the limit by using the "unlimitedpower" command, which removes the limit for equipping techniques. you need whoever to Use it again to toggle it off. so it may be that

Reactions: ubira

AisThanhCo

Sep 7, 2020
nope, i have a really old save(0.29), importing an old save doesn't allow you to do that however (you can get custom names with an upper case if you have it and fuck the holostaurese's progression, like i did since i have an unobtainable scene now XD) but since this is a patreon version (since 0.35 so just recently) you can remove the limit by using the "unlimitedpower" command, which removes the limit for equipping techniques. you need whoever to Use it again to toggle it off. so it may be that
Yup, that's the one. Tks man

Reactions: ubira and Nimbu
3.00 star(s) 69 Votes