3.00 star(s) 69 Votes

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Hello, i almost complete update, question- where locations for passing on quest? Knife can be cleaned in witch wood 3 star panel. Where other 2? Doll need to be exorcised, i was thinking to go piligrim path, but after clearing all events i don't find exorcised event. And where i can fixing bear?

easydoesit

Jan 15, 2018
Hello, i almost complete update, question- where locations for passing on quest? Knife can be cleaned in witch wood 3 star panel. Where other 2? Doll need to be exorcised, i was thinking to go piligrim path, but after clearing all events i don't find exorcised event. And where i can fixing bear?
The doll can be exorcised at the church, for the bear you need to talk to Laurel who will ask you for some material for the repairs.

Caprice Dhusara

Nov 22, 2021
Does anybody have a link to a walkthrough for the current (E-Cup) update? I swear I saw one last week and I haven't been able to find it since

nezuu

Jan 23, 2019
Does anybody have a link to a walkthrough for the current (E-Cup) update? I swear I saw one last week and I haven't been able to find it since
no updated walkthrough I've seen but people here and in the discord server, will gladly help you.

3.00 star(s) 69 Votes