3.00 star(s) 69 Votes

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
What if there is no option to do that ? Also how do I release a fairy ?
there might be a step before you can clean it, have you tried asking Professor Laurel about the knife?

also not sure what you mean by release a fairy, i cant quite remember but im pretty sure they just hang around in your inventory till you use them for something like crafting or triggering their effect

Aetheria

Sep 7, 2021
I swear this game is sometimes way too convoluted, random or simply way too RNG based. If I have to resort to finding the answer online I don't see how it's considered 'fun gameplay'. Seriously I tried Gelato, Gelatin, Jelly before I googled and found Pudding as the correct answer.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

nickatto

Feb 16, 2018
Sorry it's a little late but for anyone interested, this is the full save as far as I believe. If you find something missing let me know to update it

hamborger

Oct 21, 2019
how do you get past the terminal with "Guyana" as the password? i feel like i wasnt given something i need in order to proceed, because i feel like i've tried everything.

nezuu

Jan 23, 2019
HOTFIX (0.36.1):

- Implemented an attempted fix for several memory allocation issues.

Haremon 0.36.1 Debug

hamborger

Oct 21, 2019
im still unable to proceed. is there anything i can do other than start my game over? my earliest autosave isnt far enough back to just return to the previous day. any console commands i can use to fix the issue or anything? heres a screenshot of the hack im stuck on, maybe im just retarded and missing something obvious, but i dont think i was given an upgrade for my hacking tool that i need in order to progress.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Snakk

May 11, 2021
im still unable to proceed. is there anything i can do other than start my game over? my earliest autosave isnt far enough back to just return to the previous day. any console commands i can use to fix the issue or anything? heres a screenshot of the hack im stuck on, maybe im just retarded and missing something obvious, but i dont think i was given an upgrade for my hacking tool that i need in order to progress.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also had a problem with that password. It was that arrow on the bottom right that makes the pointer leap two positions forward, I think. You needed to use it in order to solve the puzzle.

hamborger

Oct 21, 2019
I also had a problem with that password. It was that arrow on the bottom right that makes the pointer leap two positions forward, I think. You needed to use it in order to solve the puzzle.
thank you kind sir. looking now it seems obvious, the rotate arrow is different from the leap one. so it was in fact just me being retarded.

3.00 star(s) 69 Votes