3.00 star(s) 69 Votes

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Does anybody have the list of cheat commands? The Pastebin link I found here isn't working at the moment. I tried to use the "help" command in-game to get the cheat list, but that just takes me to the same Pastebin link that isn't working.

Last edited:

Smevven

Aug 8, 2020
Bruh I asked Annie to "hang out" 36.0 or whatever before the hotfix dropped today. I didn't get my party back after the "date" and now game crashes if I go anywhere that has a board cause Annie is still my only party member.
It changed to Miruku after game crash the first time but it still crashed if I go anywhere besides the guild or Annies store.
I can also still go on dates even though it has a board but that's probably because there are no enemies. I still don't get my party back after several dates with different characters.

Drago Whooves

Apr 10, 2021
Does anybody have the list of cheat commands? The Pastebin link I found here isn't working at the moment. I tried to use the "help" command in-game to get the cheat list, but that just takes me to the same Pastebin link that isn't working.
It's public on Patreon:

Reactions: Jellyluve

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
Bruh I asked Annie to "hang out" 36.0 or whatever before the hotfix dropped today. I didn't get my party back after the "date" and now game crashes if I go anywhere that has a board cause Annie is still my only party member.
It changed to Miruku after game crash the first time but it still crashed if I go anywhere besides the guild or Annies store.
I can also still go on dates even though it has a board but that's probably because there are no enemies. I still don't get my party back after several dates with different characters.
dude, rule 1 of changing to new versions of games, especially ones like this that warn you loading old saves might break something, is always load a save where you're in town and dont have any events going on, now you're gonna have to go through your auto saves and load an older one from before your Annie date otherwise you're likely screwed

Smevven

Aug 8, 2020
dude, rule 1 of changing to new versions of games, especially ones like this that warn you loading old saves might break something, is always load a save where you're in town and dont have any events going on, now you're gonna have to go through your auto saves and load an older one from before your Annie date otherwise you're likely screwed
Well it wasn't a loaded older file, it just happened. I didn't have a previous savefile before 36.0. Post hotfix I noticed I can leave Annie at the barn without crashing (which I'm going to try since it might crash if i don't). I could also retrieve the other girls so hope fully Annie will just stay put in the barn and not Crash my game.

jobroskie

Dec 11, 2019
Is this the hardest game on the site? I'm only in the second zone and already I need to spend 5 or 6 potions to beat a single battle. As far as I can tell there is no way to level up your stats and the battle system will throw a rapid fire series of keypresses that is too fast for me. This is only in the second area. At some point I assume there will be strings of like 17 keypresses with less than a second to do them. This game does not seem balanced at all. I can't buy potions anymore so I guess I just have to quit since there is no leveling system to grind.

nezuu

Jan 23, 2019
Is this the hardest game on the site? I'm only in the second zone and already I need to spend 5 or 6 potions to beat a single battle. As far as I can tell there is no way to level up your stats and the battle system will throw a rapid fire series of keypresses that is too fast for me. This is only in the second area. At some point I assume there will be strings of like 17 keypresses with less than a second to do them. This game does not seem balanced at all. I can't buy potions anymore so I guess I just have to quit since there is no leveling system to grind.
unlike the other 99% copycats of same looking game on this site, this one is a legit video game

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
the 3rd Haremon you get is a healer who for the most part makes healing items almost useless, you can press tab i believe to enter turbo mode which disables the button inputs though they dont really make a huge difference anyway and if you're spending 6 potions on one battle that isnt one of the end of chapter bosses then you're doing something wrong, even on my first run through i used 2 to 3 potions per dungeon before getting a healer

Reactions: Nimbu and Smevven

Smevven

Aug 8, 2020
Remember that on the phone menu you can't level the haremon but you can level their attacks and learn new skills. Panties als have useful passives. There is a pair of panties that heals 3 HP Every time it's that characters turn, I think it's the candy panties. I recommend you abuse them until you get a healer if you have them.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
i agree i think the dev should add so you can remove keypresses stuff for the people who is not good at quick times like i am and i stop playing this game cos the combat is abit over the top and i love to se the combat be more simplified for those who want

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
i agree i think the dev should add so you can remove keypresses stuff for the people who is not good at quick times like i am and i stop playing this game cos the combat is abit over the top and i love to se the combat be more simplified for those who want
once again, the option to remove the key inputs is there just activate turbo mode in battle which i believe is bound to tab

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Quick (and possibly dumb) question:
If I make one of the Haremon my lover can I switch to another one later?
yes you can, you can reach 99% crush with any girl, she will be on your house and will declare her feelings to you, to which you can accept the confession or not even if you already have a lover.

but you will recieve a break-up message on your v-phone from your previous lover. and sometimes it is sad (this will diminish their attraction to you, so wait till you get the special scene to switch)... and that's basically it.

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
yes you can, you can reach 99% crush with any girl, she will be on your house and will declare her feelings to you, to which you can accept the confession or not even if you already have a lover.

but you will recieve a break-up message on your v-phone from your previous lover. and sometimes it is sad (this will diminish their attraction to you, so wait till you get the special scene to switch)... and that's basically it.
theres a new step now, you need to get them to crush 99% and take them on a date to trigger the confession, not sure if it needs to be a perfect date or not but they dont just confess to you like before 0.30 also you want to get their lover scene and wait till they gift you their keepsake before breaking up/switching lovers, other than that you got everything

wheelstreak

Aug 2, 2019
Why does Miruku in the awakened says she never lacked suitors if you ask her in the bedroom but in her first h-scene she claims she never had a partner?

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Why does Miruku in the awakened says she never lacked suitors if you ask her in the bedroom but in her first h-scene she claims she never had a partner?
because one thing is suitors and another different thing is partners.
One is people openly interested in being in a relationship with you
the other is people whom you actually had a relationship with.

If she had a lot of suitors but rejected all of them then she wouldn't have had partners.

Spiny Norman

Jul 21, 2021
theres a new step now, you need to get them to crush 99% and take them on a date to trigger the confession, not sure if it needs to be a perfect date or not but they dont just confess to you like before 0.30 also you want to get their lover scene and wait till they gift you their keepsake before breaking up/switching lovers, other than that you got everything
Thanks everyone! I went with Miruku right away, but I have my eyes on that demon girl.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I keep getting this crash when I beat the fox spirit boss fight and it won't let me continue.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Edit. I don't know what makes the game crash if I go through the whole boss fight, but if I just cheat my way through the fight (by using the cheat "victory"), the game continues and doesn't crash.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 69 Votes