3.00 star(s) 69 Votes

Calyxo

Aug 20, 2021
I can't find the solution of this riddle. Can someone help me please ?
I tried : violet, fuchsia, indigo, rose...
Capture.PNG

JackelDK

Feb 11, 2021
My combat bar keeps going towards support even when im balanced or in aggressive mode am i missing something?

Jun 14, 2022
Has anybody found this secret yet ?
Not 100% on this, but judging just from the color of the blurred-out portion of this version's release promo... I think it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No idea how you unlock it though. Even in the scenelist it's labeled as "TOP SECRET" and you can't jump to it.

Last edited:

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
My combat bar keeps going towards support even when im balanced or in aggressive mode am i missing something?
if you're on about the mood triangle in the bottom corner theres more things that effect it than your stance, rage goes up when they get hit, focus goes up when they land a hit and i dont quite remember how lust works i think it goes up when you get hit with a move that raises pleasure, if i remember right they also go down when you use a move that requires them so attacks lower rage and support moves lower focus and such so sometimes you wont gain any points in whatever you have your stance set to as you're using around the same amount you're gaining each turn

nezuu

Jan 23, 2019
Has anybody found this secret yet ?
Not 100% on this, but judging just from the color of the blurred-out portion of this version's release promo... I think it

No idea how you unlock it though. Even in the scenelist it's labeled as "TOP SECRET" and you can't jump to it.

Dharael

Jul 28, 2018
I have problem when i start fight in plains in end of 1st chapter game crush. I try to download game 2nd time and problem is still there.
Edit: i go to other locations and have same problem.
Edit. When i start new game i can have a normal battle.
of Create Event
for object obj_battlecontroller:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,3] out of range [1,3] - -1.girlTargetHp(100143,3)
at gml_Script_stat_augmentation
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_stat_augmentation (line -1)
gml_Script_real_boost
gml_Script_girl_real_speed
gml_Object_obj_battlecontroller_Create_0

Last edited:

lazybones123

Sep 22, 2017
How many clothing options are there for the Haremon? So far I've only found or unlocked an handful of outfits. I'm curious if there is a list of what's in the game and info on how to find or unlock it.

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
How many clothing options are there for the Haremon? So far I've only found or unlocked an handful of outfits. I'm curious if there is a list of what's in the game and info on how to find or unlock it.
i believe if you ask them to change outfits it'll show all the locked ones with "???", im pretty sure that they all at least have a swimsuit you can get from beach dates but other than that it depends on the haremon and how long they've been in the game and other such stuff

3.00 star(s) 69 Votes