3.00 star(s) 69 Votes

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Man, it's so offputting that Ash says every other curse word and then says "heck" and "heckin". Did the dev mean for that to happen or was that just missed in the code?

Last edited:

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Man, it's so offputting that Ash says every other curse word and then says "heck" and "heckin". Did the dev mean for that to happen or was that just missed in the code?
i think it is kinda funny:
the girl from literal hell who is presented dressed in leather and act like a thug doesn't say "hell" or "fuck" while she talks and also "heck" sounds like some tiny barks (her being a cerberus, i assume that is part of the joke).... i think is endearing.

Last edited:
Jun 14, 2022
It's because at least in the MGE fanbase, hellhounds have a fan nickname of "heckwans", so it's very definitely referencing that.

It's also cute as hell. Ash puts up a front of being almost as big a bitch as Vex, and her refusal to drop the f-bomb is one of the hints that she's a sweet girl underneath it all.

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
I take it developers don't give a shit about this problem:

of Draw Event
for object obj_gamecontroller:

unable to convert string "???" to number
at gml_Object_obj_gamecontroller_Draw_64
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_gamecontroller_Draw_64 (line -1)

This happens every time you start first game day and try to save/load despite game version.
A shame devs make game that Actually CAN'T be played...

Last edited:

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
I take it developers don't give a shit about this problem:

of Draw Event
for object obj_gamecontroller:

unable to convert string "???" to number
at gml_Object_obj_gamecontroller_Draw_64
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_gamecontroller_Draw_64 (line -1)

This happens every time you start first game days and try to save/load despite game version.
A shame devs make game that Actually CAN'T be played...
when exactly does this error happen cause i started a new save and im currently at the part where i got the witch and have had no errors

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
when exactly does this error happen cause i started a new save and im currently at the part where i got the witch and have had no errors
The very first day after the start of the game, when you about to go in to the forest to get the little witch. If you try to save manually, via "smartphone" (Save option). After that, any manual attempt to save/load leads to that error.

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
The very first day after the start of the game, when you about to go in to the forest to get the little witch. If you try to save manually, via "smartphone" (Save option). After that, any manual attempt to save/load leads to that error.
not having any errors here, its likely either a problem with your download or your system, not the game itself

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
Really now? What sort of system problem would manifest itself ONLY in one specific game and always at the same part?
any number of problems, code i a bitch, if your system or settings dont like a specific piece of code for whatever reason it just wont work, it could be that for some reason your systems not allowing the manual save or it could even just be that the save got corrupted somehow but i tried exactly what you described and i could manually load and save without any issues, if something consistently doesnt work for you but works fine for others the problem is normally on your end

• Angry
Reactions: destroyerofassholes

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Really now? What sort of system problem would manifest itself ONLY in one specific game and always at the same part?
dude is just speaking off his ass to protect the dev. bugs don't happen to literally everyone, doesn't mean it's your fault if a bug only happens to a subset of people.

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
dude is just speaking off his ass to protect the dev. bugs don't happen to literally everyone, doesn't mean it's your fault if a bug only happens to a subset of people.
never said it was his fault but if the bug isnt consistent then its obviously not the game, im not gonna defend the devs but as someone who actually has an understanding of how code works if a bug appears for one person and not another there is a reason for it, if it was a problem with the game itself then you would be able to recreate it easily on any PC which as i said i could not

spexcler

Nov 12, 2018
I get this error message :
"Win32 function failed : HRESULT : 0x887a0005
Call: GR_D3D_Devise-> CreateShaderResourceView at line 651 in file \TexturesM.cpp
Device lost - reason: 0x887a0020"
each time i win the battle against Fakkyubi (the black/white fox boss) in the Shrine of the Fox map and the game just shutdown by itself.

Anyone got any idea on how to solve this error ?

nezuu

Jan 23, 2019
I get this error message :
"Win32 function failed : HRESULT : 0x887a0005
Call: GR_D3D_Devise-> CreateShaderResourceView at line 651 in file \TexturesM.cpp
Device lost - reason: 0x887a0020"
each time i win the battle against Fakkyubi (the black/white fox boss) in the Shrine of the Fox map and the game just shutdown by itself.

Anyone got any idea on how to solve this error ?
send crash reports here. you don't need to be a patreon btw

Reactions: spexcler

nezuu

Jan 23, 2019
Haremon 0.37
Hi everyone! Haremon 0.37 is now ready for download! This build includes a new date location, the hot spring, complete with its own tile-sliding minigame! That's right, I've finally cashed in on the hentai tile-matching trend! Why? Because I'm out of ideas!

For real though, I thought it would be a fun challenge to put my own unique twist on this genre, so I hope you have fun experimenting with the new date location. In addition, this build also includes the prologue to Chapter 5, consisting of a mandatory date and a short bit of story exposition serving as a lead-in to the final chapter. I hope it whets your appetite for the final chapter!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Haremon 0.37 DEBUG

Ryuumishou

Apr 19, 2021
I played this game quite a while ago, and I remember it did not have a ffm threesome scene, did anything change, or is it still without a threesome scene?

3.00 star(s) 69 Votes