3.00 star(s) 69 Votes

nezuu

Jan 23, 2019
HOTFIX (0.37.0.1)

- Fixed Delilah's post-Lover text message using Laurel's dialogue.
- Fixed the game crashing sometimes when visiting the Onsen during the day, and also fixed a few NPCs not being able to show up there as intended.
- Fixed Katie's confession not working.
- A few other minor bugfixes.

Haremon 0.37.0.1 DEBUG

nezuu

Jan 23, 2019
anybody else kinda hate the hot spring dates? im not here to play some random match 3, especially not on the later difficulty where time, temperature, and passion are all constantly getting worse
its an optional date area after all
Hey, so can anyone tell me how to legit get the 3rd last scene, that you have to be near the halloween time to unlock? Sorry if this was asked before but im not rummaging through 120+ pages of comments.
talk to the npcs (annie, delilah, ect) by clicking the trick or treat option. thats how you start the halloween event.

fire351

Jan 21, 2020
talk to the npcs (annie, delilah, ect) by clicking the trick or treat option. thats how you start the halloween event.
Oh... so i had the right idea but its now showing for me. Does it have to be specifically halloween or something?

nezuu

Jan 23, 2019
HOTFIX (0.37.0.2)

- Fixed a possible crash during Truth or Dare.
- A few other miscellaneous bugfixes.

Haremon 0.37.0.2 DEBUG

Reactions: HeSayWakandaForever

Palerider6660

May 29, 2018
Do you have to dress up a specific girl for the Halloween event? I've tried talking to Annie while Miruku was wearing every single different costume she has and Annie just keeps telling me to have my girl wear something exotic.

HeSayWakandaForever

Jan 5, 2021
Do you have to dress up a specific girl for the Halloween event? I've tried talking to Annie while Miruku was wearing every single different costume she has and Annie just keeps telling me to have my girl wear something exotic.
Each person wants a different outfit for a different haremon. iirc it's circe in schoolgirl for Laurel, aqua in cheongsam for Annie, Vex in leather bodysuit for Scarlett, and I think Miruku in maid outfit for Delilah

Reactions: Palerider6660

Palerider6660

May 29, 2018
if i remember right the thing they ask for is in the description of the outfit they want so the clues are there
I've never made finding the outfits a priority and I've honestly never had Aqua on my team ever. So no it's not super obvious. I find kitsune miko dressed catgirls just as exotic as Chinese dressed fairies. But oh well.

Edit* Also I apologize if this comes across hateful but I'd spent the better part of 3 or so hours trying to figure out if I'd missed an outfit somewhere and it was driving me bonkers.

blitzcrankeru

Dec 19, 2020
Here you go, secret is the last one on the list in the gallery
not sure how to use this. downloading the game and extracting gave me no folders, just audiogroups, data.win, the .exe, etc to play the game.
but there's nowhere for me to put this into and just being with the game files does nothing.

halp plez

Alcareru

Feb 19, 2018
not sure how to use this. downloading the game and extracting gave me no folders, just audiogroups, data.win, the .exe, etc to play the game.
but there's nowhere for me to put this into and just being with the game files does nothing.

halp plez
Just need to make a new folder where you want the game then drag all of those into the folder you just made.

tulbar

Oct 28, 2017
Can someone tell me how to unlock those relationship events between your companions? The one star events always starts after finished battle, but second/third events are not triggering that way.

easydoesit

Jan 15, 2018
Can someone tell me how to unlock those relationship events between your companions? The one star events always starts after finished battle, but second/third events are not triggering that way.
They're not in the game yet so they just don't happen.

tulbar

Oct 28, 2017
They're not in the game yet so they just don't happen.
Thanks, but are you sure its the case? In "help" its written that when there are no new events to trigger it should say "relationship max", but its not the case in this situation, also for example between catgirl and witch it shows 4 events in the menu, but it stopped for me on second event.

easydoesit

Jan 15, 2018
Thanks, but are you sure its the case? In "help" its written that when there are no new events to trigger it should say "relationship max", but its not the case in this situation, also for example between catgirl and witch it shows 4 events in the menu, but it stopped for me on second event.
I'm sure. It shows 4 events because that's how many there's going to be in the final game, but as of right now each girl only has 1 or 2 events with the others. It doesn't say "relationship max" because the game expects there to be more scenes, but because the scenes aren't in the game it just stops going higher.

Reactions: tulbar

tulbar

Oct 28, 2017
I'm sure. It shows 4 events because that's how many there's going to be in the final game, but as of right now each girl only has 1 or 2 events with the others. It doesn't say "relationship max" because the game expects there to be more scenes, but because the scenes aren't in the game it just stops going higher.
Thanks a bunch mate!

blitzcrankeru

Dec 19, 2020
Just need to make a new folder where you want the game then drag all of those into the folder you just made.
uhhhh they're already in a folder, i can play the game perfectly fine, but the fully completed save does nothing. my question is aout the .hsf and how to make it actually be used, as just having it with the rest of the stuff gives nothing.

3.00 star(s) 69 Votes