3.00 star(s) 69 Votes

Ryuumishou

Apr 19, 2021
Daisy the bunny has a Lover's threesome scene
Oh, glad to hear that, I have a "No ffm threesome, not playing it" mindset, so I will play it again. Also, can I ask why there is no "group sex" tag on this game in that case? Glad I asked, I cannot believe I almost missed out on an eroge with a threesome scene, they really should add "ffm threesome" tag for people with threesome fetish like me, so I don't have to ask every single time.

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
Oh, glad to hear that, I have a "No ffm threesome, not playing it" mindset, so I will play it again. Also, can I ask why there is no "group sex" tag on this game in that case? Glad I asked, I cannot believe I almost missed out on an eroge with a threesome scene, they really should add "ffm threesome" tag for people with threesome fetish like me, so I don't have to ask every single time.
the group sex tag is likely missing cause the tags havent been updated in ages

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I played this game quite a while ago, and I remember it did not have a ffm threesome scene, did anything change, or is it still without a threesome scene?
There is another ffm threesome scene with Clarabelle and Delilah. The scene is Delilah's first time when she loses her virginity to the MC while Clarabelle helps. The only problem is Clarabelle keeps her bra and panties on and only touches Delilah without touching the MC, so it's up to you if that's good enough to be a threesome or not.

itthatbetrays

Dec 13, 2018
How to I fix the Teddy Bear in the "Passing On" quest? I've cleaned the knife and exorcised the doll, but I have no idea what to do with the bear after talking with Poppy.

JMINATL

Aug 25, 2018
"- Added the prologue to Chapter 5. This includes a mandatory date at a new location (the Hot Springs), as well as a bit of story development. The new content begins the day after completing the "Passing On" quest."

Don't see a quest called passing on and, likely as a result, not triggering Chapter 5 prologue or Hot Springs.

Anyone able to point me to where to pick up that quest?

itthatbetrays

Dec 13, 2018
i think you go to annie for the bear.
I solved it. The prof offers to repair the bear with a fine thread, a sewing kit and cotton you can receive as a gift from the incubi. Then you have to gift it to Poppy.
Don't see a quest called passing on and, likely as a result, not triggering Chapter 5 prologue or Hot Springs.
Anyone able to point me to where to pick up that quest?
It unlocked for me after finishing chapter four, after the sex scene with [Redacted] if I'm not remembering wrong. In short you have to finish chapter 4 and you should get it one of the following days.

jvnijenvjenvi

Aug 1, 2019
I solved it. The prof offers to repair the bear with a fine thread, a sewing kit and cotton you can receive as a gift from the incubi. Then you have to gift it to Poppy.

It unlocked for me after finishing chapter four, after the sex scene with [Redacted] if I'm not remembering wrong. In short you have to finish chapter 4 and you should get it one of the following days.
I finished chap 4 and have done the [REDACTED] but still can't see or start passing on, talked to everyone and slept fot 9 days, my to do list is still empty, what do I do?

HeSayWakandaForever

Jan 5, 2021
What do they mean by new info in the hot springs? Is it truth or dare?

EDIT: nvm you do it through visiting the hotsprings during the day

Last edited:

Swell214

Jun 27, 2022
I need help with pretty much the entirety of the "Warm Welcome" quest. I've invited 3 haremon to the party but I have no idea how to make the cake or get the ingredients or get the yellow poppies. Can I please get some help on this

Nimbu

Mar 30, 2020
I need help with pretty much the entirety of the "Warm Welcome" quest. I've invited 3 haremon to the party but I have no idea how to make the cake or get the ingredients or get the yellow poppies. Can I please get some help on this
for the cake you need to ask an npc, using their dialog options, that knows how to cook. i think that any npc can do it with different results.(i asked Annie)
for the flower i don't really remember. but, i think is a flower object that you can get from a lv 2 event at the plains.(flower girl is called if am remembering right)

Last edited:

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
anybody else kinda hate the hot spring dates? im not here to play some random match 3, especially not on the later difficulty where time, temperature, and passion are all constantly getting worse

fire351

Jan 21, 2020
Hey, so can anyone tell me how to legit get the 3rd last scene, that you have to be near the halloween time to unlock? Sorry if this was asked before but im not rummaging through 120+ pages of comments.

3.00 star(s) 69 Votes