3.00 star(s) 69 Votes

timo103

Jun 17, 2018
Anyone else unable to start up the game now? I get the loading screens up until the "real fuckboys use a gamepad" screen, then it essentially turns into a nonexistent window.

It also seems to completely crash chrome which is not great. It didn't use to do this, and I have no idea what's causing it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: I_reza

H-ops

Oct 14, 2018
Can someone give me the cheat engine address for the VR Headset or another way to get it? My quest is bugged and i cant continue without it

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
Kira doesnt appear to make me go shopping for the item. Ive been told she appears sunday mornings but she doesnt show up there as well
from what i remember thats not how the quest goes, the VR headset should appear on the shopping channel from what i remember and you just buy it like that, i cant remember what day it has to be though and i could be remembering wrong

H-ops

Oct 14, 2018
from what i remember thats not how the quest goes, the VR headset should appear on the shopping channel from what i remember and you just buy it like that, i cant remember what day it has to be though and i could be remembering wrong
I mean, the quest and the hints tell me to ask someone my age with the deep blue text color which indicates Kira.
Ive tried to find it on the shopping channel, but it hasnt showed up yet

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
I mean, the quest and the hints tell me to ask someone my age with the deep blue text color which indicates Kira.
Ive tried to find it on the shopping channel, but it hasnt showed up yet
ah i think i remember now, when Kira comes for her weekly visits i think you ask her to stay after you chose what you want her to do that week and then you can ask her about the VR headset and she'll tell you when to get it from the shopping channel

Vincent Vega

Apr 27, 2020
Every time I try to load the game I get this error. Can someone help with this? Thank you

of Draw Event
for object obj_gamecontroller:

unable to convert string "???" to number
at gml_Object_obj_gamecontroller_Draw_64
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_gamecontroller_Draw_64 (line -1)

Kawnz

Mar 14, 2020
What's the dangerous snack for Jet's sentiment board? I've tried the Saltwater Taffy but she's not taking it no matters how many times I give it to her

nezuu

Jan 23, 2019
Every time I try to load the game I get this error. Can someone help with this? Thank you

of Draw Event
for object obj_gamecontroller:

unable to convert string "???" to number
at gml_Object_obj_gamecontroller_Draw_64
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_gamecontroller_Draw_64 (line -1)
load the game as in starting the game? or loading savefile? never heard of unable to open the game.
What's the dangerous snack for Jet's sentiment board? I've tried the Saltwater Taffy but she's not taking it no matters how many times I give it to her
its the jawbreaker gum im sure. sticker says neverending as a challenge and didnt break her jaw if that helps.

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
How did I achieve the 100 hits to a single enemy with Miruku Awakened? And how do I get the Whirlwind Strike? If I subscribe to the version with console can I unlock the Sentiment Board?

nezuu

Jan 23, 2019
How did I achieve the 100 hits to a single enemy with Miruku Awakened? And how do I get the Whirlwind Strike? If I subscribe to the version with console can I unlock the Sentiment Board?
100 hits to the Mefisto boss (is how i unlock it).
you can get whirlwind strike as a vrm by exchanging star shards in the guild.
i already provide the console version and theres a command called stickerclicker to unlock or lock the stickers.

Reactions: Tuatha Dé

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
100 hits to the Mefisto boss (is how i unlock it).
you can get whirlwind strike as a vrm by exchanging star shards in the guild.
i already provide the console version and theres a command called stickerclicker to unlock or lock the stickers.
a query, where did you get the stickerclicker command? On his Patreon page where he published the commands does not appear but if it works for me, so thank you

timo103

Jun 17, 2018
Are the awakening things for the girls mandatory? They all look like downgrades in my opinion, from what I've seen on the wiki.

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
Are the awakening things for the girls mandatory? They all look like downgrades in my opinion, from what I've seen on the wiki.
if you mean awakened forms they arent a permanent thing, they are honestly quite powerful but can only deal a certain amount of damage before turning back to the original form, you can also chose if they start a fight in regular or awakened form so its pretty much just having 2 characters in one for the most part

Oct 7, 2021
Looks like the quest Tech Support is bugged ( yes I know the dev doesn't come here ). I've already talked to Kira on where to find the VR headset. She tells you to check the shopping channel on Tuesday afternoon. Well, for the last 10+ Tuesdays, the VR headset has not been for sale. It was panties, fruit, and jars so far.

Last edited:

nezuu

Jan 23, 2019
Looks like the quest Tech Support is bugged ( yes I know the dev doesn't come here ). I've already talked to Kira on where to find the VR headset. She tells you to check the shopping channel on Tuesday afternoon. Well, for the last 10+ Tuesdays, the VR headset has not been for sale. It was panties, fruit, and jars so far.
you should back up your saves then try the console command to give yourself the vr headset

3.00 star(s) 69 Votes