3.00 star(s) 69 Votes
Dec 24, 2018
Every time I try to load saves from older versions the game crashes at some point. It is just me that this happens or everyone needs to start the game all over again in each new update?

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
Every time I try to load saves from older versions the game crashes at some point. It is just me that this happens or everyone needs to start the game all over again in each new update?
if you're using a save from before version 0.30 you'll have to restart, there was a huge overhaul to the code so anything from before then is incompatible, anything from after should just give you a warning message and work fine though

Jul 1, 2022
Im experiencing the same thing. Even cheating a victory still gets me the same result
I found a solution for that so yeah i am past that point. the trick is turn off all voice for that battle and it should work fine.If u want the voice back u can turn it after the cutsence.

NazrT

Jun 19, 2022
I found a solution for that so yeah i am past that point. the trick is turn off all voice for that battle and it should work fine.If u want the voice back u can turn it after the cutsence.
Nice that worked nicely. Good job finding that

3.00 star(s) 69 Votes