3.00 star(s) 69 Votes

Jeons

May 16, 2022
Does Serrah not have voice lines yet or did I miss something? If not then I have no problem waiting, just curious about it. And secondly what does "nice" donation to the church" mean, like how much specifically? I tried searching it myself but I couldn't find anything

nezuu

Jan 23, 2019
HOTFIX 0.38.0.1

- Fixed a few crashes that prevented progress to the new content.

HOTFIX 0.38.0.2

- Fixed two more crashes.
Haremon 0.38.0.2 DEBUG

Reactions: HeSayWakandaForever

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Haremon-0.38.0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
Is this stupid thing really still under dev? It's been 5 years.
Just like so many others. Seriously, how many games do you know that actually have finished?
I can think of just... 3 maybe 4? off the top of my head, but I know there has been at least 3+ more that finished also that I watched but can't recall at the moment.

So look at it this way. If fixes and content are actually still continuing, at least it wasn't abandoned (or the developer passed away. That has happened to one or two that I watched as well.)

Reactions: morty2301

Zvectar

Jan 21, 2018
Just remembering of when it was uploaded in f95, it makes me sick of the fact that I was hyped for it, when it's been SO LONG.

Ngl in 5 years of development, he could have solved his "engines" issues. I mean, he could have been smart on it, mark the game as completed with 2-3 chapters in it, then create another game, with a better engine (now that he knew the limitations of the current one) and make a sequel of Haremon for another 3 chapters or to keep it.
But yeah, let's keep blaming on how bad the engine is. Lol.

Either way, he has to make money out of it.

• Sad
Reactions: Yamemai

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
I have defended a lot that this game was improving on the combat aspect (since i was playing since the beggining i know the shitshow it used to be)... but in this last update the combat became a horror show again:

enemies with a ton of resistances, 3 actions per turn, one attack can easily deal 60 damage and leave bleeding (meaning you'll need TWO rounds to heal), a ray that raises lust by 120 (so insta-infatuation), SELF-HEALING OVER 18 HP EACH ROUND, buffing it's own stats and one enemy with more than 1000 hp and IMMUNE to all conditions (not immune to poison, but since it is immune to piercing atacks and the only way to poison is through those then it's a big pile of nothing)... I lasted over 25 rounds and only managed to take 170HP using the only type of attack effective against it.

It's not fun, it doesn't require strategy or training, it's just slow, painful and costly (the amount of money needed to have the necessary items is absurd, more so when most haremon need a turn using Rage powder to be even able to DO ANYTHING).

I really like the brain mini game, i really enjoy the story... the combat made a HUGE step back in this one.

(and then the game goes on a scene that says "well, i guess it's evening the field because it's a 3V1...it's not evening the field when it can do x2 the same amount of damage ALL of my Haremon do in one turn in only ONE of the three actions... this thing downed 2/3 of my total party in only ONE round with them being at full health and they weren't even the weak Haremon, it was the Archangerl and the awakaned Balrog.... it is impossible to recover after because the Haremon left is forced to use an item to resurrect, and when she does she get downed instantly)

AWFUL combat design.

3.00 star(s) 69 Votes