3.00 star(s) 69 Votes

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
Any recommendations on that one?
cant quite remember who it was you needed but i think it was the Kitsune (catgirl should work too) the Witch and the Imp (might be wrong about the Imp but im 100% sure about the other 2) from what i remember they are the 3 important characters for that part of the story so if they arent in your party it will put you on a generic dungeon not the story one

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
The tags has "furry" is it like the ears & tail? That shit isn't furry c'mon now, a whole fuzzy body AND snout make it furry.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: B00bz

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!
; .​

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
using the console commands for the first time, anyone happen to know the command to get the sunstone and moonstone? had both literally just before the quest and sold them cause they're shown as fucking sell items

DrkRyder

Jun 17, 2018
i really want to play the game, but i always find at some point a bug that makes impossible for me to progress and the bug fixes never help and the game is too big and slow to have the patient to redo it

nickatto

Feb 16, 2018
using the console commands for the first time, anyone happen to know the command to get the sunstone and moonstone? had both literally just before the quest and sold them cause they're shown as fucking sell items
give 1 sunstone / give 1 moonstone
you might also want to craft them together for the best outcome to the quest

3.00 star(s) 69 Votes