3.00 star(s) 68 Votes

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
No, seriously, where the hell are the save files for this game stored? Unlike in RenPy, they're not automatically shared between versions, so I can't load my 0.17 save in 0.19. Where's the folder?

May 18, 2017
No, seriously, where the hell are the save files for this game stored? Unlike in RenPy, they're not automatically shared between versions, so I can't load my 0.17 save in 0.19. Where's the folder?
For me, the string of folders to get to saves is: OS/Users/[Current User]/Appdata/Local/Haremon.
You also could've gone to your OS folder and proceeded to search for Haremon, would've saved you some time.

halil123

May 23, 2017
I check this thread every few months to see if the dev has reworked combat. It's sad such beautiful artwork is wasted by dreadful game design.

Reactions: Griinch
D

Deleted member 192796

I need help on the legendary sword quest with vex after the path phase there is a part there is a chance wheel for pull the sword but is always in blue(like lock on the blue even if you nugde for left or right) can someone help on this?

HajenDK

Apr 26, 2018
I need help on the legendary sword quest with vex after the path phase there is a part there is a chance wheel for pull the sword but is always in blue(like lock on the blue even if you nugde for left or right) can someone help on this?
That's actualy wery easy you just have to wait until the bar runs out. :)

D

Deleted member 192796

You got to let the wheel run out, that way you get further
i let the wheel run out but when is gonna stop on red side he slowly go to blue side even i nugde to stop the wheel on the red side i dont know what to do.

D

Deleted member 192796

Did someone complete the legendary sword quest with vex?

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Go to sleep instead
That does work, but it doesn't make sense that the option to go to the lab crashes the game. It'd be different if you were told you got a Game Over or something and sent back to the main menu, but that clearly is not the case here.

3.00 star(s) 68 Votes