3.00 star(s) 68 Votes

r3173r

Sep 28, 2019
worrisome that 0.21 is out for patrons when non-patrons haven't even seen 0.20.
cause dev says at his discord that traps are ok and still recovering after i send gender-bendered astolfo and felix to him (and got banned at his server).
but honestly idk, maybe he forgot about public versions by concentrating at patreon-only

BanditKitty

Sep 2, 2017
The dev has been super behind on free/public versions for almost a year. The pace of development also seems to have slowed down a bit, which is probably inevitable for patreon projects since there's a strong financial argument for stretching out development as long as possible (they get paid $/mo, and might as well milk it).

After we get far enough behind, maybe someone will shell out $5 to bump the version here to the latest.

Dragonslajj

Feb 19, 2018
I've been following this game for a couple months now and the fact that they don't release the public version a month after the newest version is honestly pathetic and the dev should be ashamed of himself/herself. I'll continue waiting but they're a pos for trying to milk the money out.

Mallero

Jun 14, 2018
The dev said that the 0.20 update took him a very long time, and his patreons pledged him without any content for months. Therefore, he wanted to delay public release to be respectful toward his patreons.

hellabaloo

Apr 8, 2019
Good afternoon,

I am having an issue finding the start of the next quest after taming Vex the imp.
I am pretty sure I've spoken to everyoneI am able to, and I've explored the witching woods and shimmering caves many times.
Could anyone point me in the right direction, please?

Thank you

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Good afternoon,

I am having an issue finding the start of the next quest after taming Vex the imp.
I am pretty sure I've spoken to everyoneI am able to, and I've explored the witching woods and shimmering caves many times.
Could anyone point me in the right direction, please?

Thank you
have you taken the holstaur to the ranch?

urgfa

Dec 5, 2017
Hey idk if you know but there is a 0.20 e-cup version on yiff party, 0.21 is already out but not on the 'shaded files' section of the page. I would upload the thing myself but site says i need 3 post before posting links

Reactions: JordanWelsh

JordanWelsh

Jan 15, 2018
Hey idk if you know but there is a 0.20 e-cup version on yiff party, 0.21 is already out but not on the 'shaded files' section of the page. I would upload the thing myself but site says i need 3 post before posting links
Is this what you are talking about

3.00 star(s) 68 Votes