3.00 star(s) 68 Votes

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
Hello, could use some help here to fix a bug i encounter... I just did the first dungeon, wiped on the witch, went back in town and tried to go on the lab.

of Create Event
for object obj_vncontroller:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,-1] out of range [1,2] - -5.girlName(100393,-1)
at gml_Script_scene_set_info
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_scene_set_info (line -1)
gml_Object_obj_vncontroller_Create_0

I can come back to my save, go to my house and talk to the girl inside or whatever but cant go to the lab it crashes everytime...
Tried to go my bed -> lab, bugs
shop -> lab bugs...

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
Hello, could use some help here to fix a bug i encounter... I just did the first dungeon, wiped on the witch, went back in town and tried to go on the lab.

of Create Event
for object obj_vncontroller:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,-1] out of range [1,2] - -5.girlName(100393,-1)
at gml_Script_scene_set_info
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_scene_set_info (line -1)
gml_Object_obj_vncontroller_Create_0

I can come back to my save, go to my house and talk to the girl inside or whatever but cant go to the lab it crashes everytime...
Tried to go my bed -> lab, bugs
shop -> lab bugs...
i literally had same issue two mins ago...tho i like the game still...

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
Dunno if that's planned or smthg, but that fixes it if you get the witch with u. I mean, i can keep going on the story, didnt try to go to the lab by myself but it went by itself when the witch was mine.

BBBBB7

Dec 22, 2017
yo its been so long that my save is gone in the appdata folder
can anyone spare a save? thanks

cyphercrus

Apr 3, 2017
Good afternoon,

I am having an issue finding the start of the next quest after taming Vex the imp.
I am pretty sure I've spoken to everyoneI am able to, and I've explored the witching woods and shimmering caves many times.
Could anyone point me in the right direction, please?

Thank you
Apparently the new .21 build doesn't trigger the research assistant quest after you defeat vex and return clarabella to the ranch. Only work-around i've found was to download the .20 version elsewhere and play up to that point, before loading it in the .21 version. Not sure yet if it'll result in bugs.

Diorus

Nov 10, 2017
Apparently the new .21 build doesn't trigger the research assistant quest after you defeat vex and return clarabella to the ranch. Only work-around i've found was to download the .20 version elsewhere and play up to that point, before loading it in the .21 version. Not sure yet if it'll result in bugs.
It's not trigering,if you have more than 1000 shards when you go to guild for the first time,because it truggers another event.

Jul 22, 2018
how to fuck the girls of haremon? I have the events lovers with catgirl, the fairy and wicth, but how to fuck with they again?

cyphercrus

Apr 3, 2017
It's not trigering,if you have more than 1000 shards when you go to guild for the first time,because it truggers another event.
Thank you for the reply, makes sense.

As for the pussy magnet quest, i reloaded a save before the event, and then it did work, I also manually lowered the affection from Circe to 99 in that savefile.

Last edited:

ReeHaw

Jun 14, 2019
When I got to the second area to explore (the cave I dont remember the name) I get an error and it force closes the game and when you try to reopen the save it says the save no longer exists and closes. Really annoying seeing as i put 4 hours into the game just to have it corrupted.

Rouste

Jan 25, 2018
Hello, how can i earn the materials for the new serum ? plz
i think i need to charm monsters and after ask them to give me a present (cause material) but i'm note sure about which enemie's aim. thank you

TBD

Aug 17, 2018
so for some reason i didn't get the quest for the doomed researcher from the professor
is that normal or should i just run around in the glittering caverns in the hopes of finding clues?

Rouste

Jan 25, 2018
i have give the pussy magnet at Circe, she will become horny and give me panties but the quest doesnt be updated.
I havent's the fuck option, maybe is it the prob ?
how it appears ? plz

>> I have found : Wait Circe wants to see you to your room to give you a gift and at this moment give her the pussy magnet !

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 68 Votes